Stats: 3,171,206 members, 7,880,761 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:22 AM

China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats (17181 Views)

BREAKING NEWS*Mpumalanga (South Africa) On High Alert Following Ebola Outbreak / US Mobilizes War Ships And Missile Radars To North Korea - With Pictures / The Beginning Of WW3: "China Mobilizes Military,on 'high Alert' Over North Korea (2) (3) (4)

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Policewoman(f): 11:52pm On Apr 03, 2013
NK sends missiles into SK. SK retaliates alongside the U.S. NK escalates the attack by sending in troops across the 38th parallel. U.S declares war on NK. China moves its troops, tanks and planes across the NK border. Declares war on SK and the U.S. Iran seizes the opportunity and attacks Israel. Israel and the U.S declare war on Iran. Russia remains neutral for now but secretly supplies warplanes, T-tanks, arms and warships to the NK. Pyonyang decides to attack U.S bases in Asia including Japan. Japan declares war on NK. The U.K and the rest of the NATO countries also declare war on the now Axis powers (China, Iraq, NK). Cuba and Venezuela deploy troops, arms and logistics across the pacific to join the axis powers against the allied forces (u.s, SK, Japan). Israel in solidarity, declares war on the axis powers. Rag tag armies from Pakistan, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Egypt and some African countries like Somalia, Northern Mali, join the axis forces. Germany remains neutral but places its loyalty with the allies. Saudi Arabia and UAE remain neutral. As war progresses to a stalemate, Russia gives U.S, who by now have reduced half of NK to rubbles, to back off or risk a nuclear attack. U.S and the allies calls their bluff. Russia launches a nuclear missile directed at Washington. The Patriot missile shield intercepts it across the Atlantic. U.S prepares to retaliate by deploying 10 nuclear warheads from their base in Poland. Neutral countries in Africa, Asia and South America call for negotiations to end the war. Presidents of the warring countries meet at a round table in South Africa and negotiate a cease fire. U.S and South Korean troops withdraw behind the 38th parallel. World war 3 ends after 2 years.

AND THEN I WAKE UP DRENCHED IN SWEAT...... Whew!!!!! It was just a dream. Heavens forbid bad thing..... cool

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 04, 2013
America has not won any war since Vietnam. It took one man to make America cry and it took 10yrs to get that man. I simply think America is still living in her past glory.

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Policewoman(f): 12:09am On Apr 04, 2013
Billyonaire: America has not won any war since Vietnam. It took one man to make America cry and it took 10yrs to get that man. I simply think America is still living in her past glory.
Vietnam was a guerrilla warfare. The NK battlefield is different. Sheer number may not mean much in a 21st century world war. LOL. They will all be nuked to bits.
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by dino2006(m): 1:24am On Apr 04, 2013
Wish intellectual threads like dis would keep makin frontpage, rather than d re.tard.ed BS we see, day in day out.
In other news, d earlier dis peeps calm d f.uck down, d berra for all of us o.
America I knw, never supports anyone witout an ulterior motive and selfish interest. May God deliver us frm d captors dt present demselvs as our frnds. Amen!

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Iykemmanuel(m): 2:32am On Apr 04, 2013
Real-Mccoy:
People think Population is used to fight war....lol
China shot down a Sattelite in space for the first time in 2010, while United State did same in 1980. China needs to perfect their production of quality product before engaging in combat. We blew both Russian and Chinese Infrastructures in Iraq during the Operation take Saddam out they did nothing, we repeated same thing in Libya they did nothing. B52 bomber is not your average Joe, it cost over a billion dollars to keep one flying.
Do u know how many powerful enemies the US has accumulated since after wwII? If NK attacks the US do u think iran, pakistan, china and americas life long enemy russia would sit back and watch them flunt those B-52 bombers around? The US will fall to their knees.
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by hotwax: 5:26am On Apr 04, 2013
Policewoman: NK sends missiles into SK. SK retaliates alongside the U.S. NK escalates the attack by sending in troops across the 38th parallel. U.S declares war on NK. China moves its troops, tanks and planes across the NK border. Declares war on SK and the U.S. Iran seizes the opportunity and attacks Israel. Israel and the U.S declare war on Iran. Russia remains neutral for now but secretly supplies warplanes, T-tanks, arms and warships to the NK. Pyonyang decides to attack U.S bases in Asia including Japan. Japan declares war on NK. The U.K and the rest of the NATO countries also declare war on the now Axis powers (China, Iraq, NK). Cuba and Venezuela deploy troops, arms and logistics across the pacific to join the axis powers against the allied forces (u.s, SK, Japan). Israel in solidarity, declares war on the axis powers. Rag tag armies from Pakistan, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Egypt and some African countries like Somalia, Northern Mali, join the axis forces. Germany remains neutral but places its loyalty with the allies. Saudi Arabia and UAE remain neutral. As war progresses to a stalemate, Russia gives U.S, who by now have reduced half of NK to rubbles, to back off or risk a nuclear attack. U.S and the allies calls their bluff. Russia launches a nuclear missile directed at Washington. The Patriot missile shield intercepts it across the Atlantic. U.S prepares to retaliate by deploying 10 nuclear warheads from their base in Poland. Neutral countries in Africa, Asia and South America call for negotiations to end the war. Presidents of the warring countries meet at a round table in South Africa and negotiate a cease fire. U.S and South Korean troops withdraw behind the 38th parallel. World war 3 ends after 2 years.

AND THEN I WAKE UP DRENCHED IN SWEAT...... Whew!!!!! It was just a dream. Heavens forbid bad thing..... cool
Even my brother who is in primary 3 will not say all these giberish.

North Korea deploy troop into south? South Korean army are the forth largest in the world. They are as many as north Korea. North won't attempt that.

The whole world knows Israel has been looking for all excuse to attack Iran. Why will Iran attack first? That will be A̶̲̥̅​ free shot for Israel.

Saudi remain neutral? Saudi hate Iran more than Israel hate Iran. Saudi has been buying and arming up recently just because of Iran. Saudi are even urging israel to attack.

Guy pipe down. North Koreans are not stupid. They won't start A̶̲̥̅​ war. Even russia their oga stand no chance. Remember England has unsettled business with Russia, or have you forgotten UK is A̶̲̥̅​ world power controlling EUrope? Or where do you think France, Germany, Spain will fight?

Venezuela attack US? Venezuela is afraid of his head. Their enmity is based on propaganda war.

US need Venezuela oil. If she is stupid to attack US, waoooow, cool oil for US be that.

Cuba is currently repairing her relationship with USA and isreal recently.
Remember when fidel castro told Iran to shut the fck up and leave Israel alone?

Cuba want civilization and not war. Blah blah blah.
One side is outnumbered.

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Nobody: 5:28am On Apr 04, 2013
Iykemmanuel:
Do u know how many powerful enemies the US has accumulated since after wwII? If NK attacks the US do u think iran, pakistan, china and americas life long enemy russia would sit back and watch them flunt those B-52 bombers around? The US will fall to their knees.
For your information, pakistan is not an enemy of the US. It is regarded as an half-ally. Talking about Iran, Israel alone can successfully handle Iran. If WW3 starts the biggest losers will be the russia, china and NK gang because they are outnumber by powerful US allies like france, germany, japan, australia, uk, sk,canada, israel, italy, sweden, norway etc
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by hotwax: 5:34am On Apr 04, 2013
Iykemmanuel:

Like USA has no ally. USA is an isolated country LOL. USA is even under sanction.
My question is: where will the following countries fight?
Japan, Germany, France, Spain, England, Kuwait, Polland, georgia, Ukrain, vietnam, philiipine, Jordan, UAE, South Korea, Taiwan, Turkey, Turkmenistan many more.
These are die hard US allies. LOL.

USA will surely crumb lol.

You mentioned Pakistan? Are you from another planet? Do you know how much USA spend on aid to pakistan? Pakistan is an active US allied. They are allowing USA to use their airsapacfe for drone operation.

I know you are fed up with USA, but stop misinforming people. Nairalanders are not dumb.

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by true2god: 6:33am On Apr 04, 2013
I dnt see NK making any physical provocation cos they understand the danger too well.

China is a rising power, but have not yet tasted real wars agaunst the 'big boiz'. So they are not vry dependable partner in term of global conflict. The Russians are only using dem as a buffer zone in the pacific in case of any eventuality.

Russian, much like the west, do not want war, tho' they hav all the means to fight any major battle on a large scale. God forbid, in the event of any confrontation bw NK and the US their likelihood of direct engagement is less dan 10% cos it will surely turn nuclear bw the super-powers.

Above all, the issue will die down in a month's time or less. While fresh sanctioned might likely be rolled out against NK, the negotiation dat will follow will still be like before: DENUCLEARIZE AND RECEIVE GIFTS.

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by hotwax: 6:36am On Apr 04, 2013
*556#:

You are too daft for me to start discussing about metal birds with.
What was fixed two months ago? Any link to that? or this is just one of your many beer parlour lies?

The bolded quickly exposed your shallowness. what type of plane is J22? and which live combats have they fought for you to come up with that useless conclusion? You think reading junks from some US military sites would make your delusion reality?

F-22 deployed to South Korea? So you think military drills now equal to combat?

You requested for a link at the same time insulting me. I though nairaland is not for almanjiris. Without requesting for prove, you insulted first. I guess I cant argue with a foo.ol like you.

F-22 oxygen problem is long resolved. Let me help you with links

http://articles.ktuu.com/2012-09-22/cold-weather_34045939
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-07-24/oxygen-problem-with-f-22-now-solved-pentagon-s-little-says.html

US deployed it to South Korea last monday.

http://www.rappler.com/world/25214-us-deploys-stealth-fighters-south-korea
http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2013-04-01/news/38189378_1_south-korea-pyongyang-north-korea
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/us-deploys-f-22-stealth-fighters-to-s-korea/623232.html
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-ups-show-force-korea-092700917.html;_ylt=AvLXNXENh.bYbL4pl86X9zPQtDMD

Nairaland is not for kids who cant hold a decent argument without going temperamental when they are being won.
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by sniperwolf(m): 6:57am On Apr 04, 2013
North Korea should start the war na. Power dey worry that small boy (Kim). I want to feel the power it the US B-2 stealth bombers
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Nobody: 7:41am On Apr 04, 2013
1st ola: [size=16pt]CHINA AND N.K WILL CRUMBLE U.S, THEN IRAN WILL... ISRAEL.
CHINA IS CAPABLE - EVERYTHING IS MADE IN CHINA...
[/size]
WHO TOLD YOU THAT IT WORKS THAT WAY? I SEE THAT YOU'RE A MOSLEM. Why do you think that Iran can destroy Gods people ISREAL. I laugh in Azonto.
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Fantacy1(m): 8:36am On Apr 04, 2013
I ve said dis b4. The World mantle of authority wil soon be handed ova 2 d black race. By d tym dis Abinos had finished killing demselves, den d under developed black nations will rise 2 dia fit
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2013
hotwax:

You requested for a link at the same time insulting me. I though nairaland is not for almanjiris. Without requesting for prove, you insulted first. I guess I cant argue with a foo.ol like you.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-07-24/oxygen-problem-with-f-22-now-solved-pentagon-s-little-says.html

http://articles.economictimes.indiatimes.com/2013-04-01/news/38189378_1_south-korea-pyongyang-north-korea
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/us-deploys-f-22-stealth-fighters-to-s-korea/623232.html
http://finance.yahoo.com/news/u-ups-show-force-korea-092700917.html;_ylt=AvLXNXENh.bYbL4pl86X9zPQtDMD

Nairaland is not for kids who cant hold a decent argument without going temperamental when they are being won.

You always come back with more daft response and it baffles me how someone could be this dense.

lemme entertain you one more time.

The on board oxygen problem of F-22 which I doubt you knew about before writing that rubbish is still unresolved. Two pilots went black out during a routine flight and I posted more recent occurrence than the lies you put up. Do you by any chance know the number of times this jet was certified unfit? How can an aircraft with unresolved design error stretching from 2005 to 2013 be the best fighter jet? what variant of crack are you smoking?

F-22 was never use in any combat and I wonder how you'd arrive at your conclusion on this aircraft that is arguably the biggest blunder in the history of jet development.

Here is a more recent news which can put an end to your ignorance. Pay attention to bold. or you think posting 5 month old links and claiming to be 2 months ago will slide through?

Oxygen questions

Questions regarding the oxygen system being at the center of the
Tyndall crash were quickly dismissed by Air Force officials. The
November incident remains under investigation.

Still, the F-22 has been plagued with a string of incidents of pilots
experiencing hypoxia symptoms dating back several years. An
Associated Press investigation revealed Air Force officials were
aware of flaws as early as 2005.

More recently, the Air Force has contended a valve inside the flight
gear of an F-22 pilot allowed a “pressure garment” vest to inflate
when it shouldn’t, causing hypoxia symptoms in the pilot. Earlier
this year, Air Force officials said they fixed the problem.

But, Air Combat Command in Langley, Va., said they were
inundated with requests for a response regarding the two pilots
from the Virginia Air National Guard who said in a report May 6
on CBS’ “60 Minutes” that they do not feel safe flying the F-22
Raptor — and that they are not alone.

F-22 Raptor pilots Jeremy Gordon and Josh Wilson said they came
forward for the safety of all pilots involved.

The pilots said they loved flying the F-22 but had experienced
hypoxia, which investigators said could stem from a
malfunctioning onboard oxygen system. The problems grounded
the F-22 for months, including at Tyndall Air Force Base in 2011,
where F-22 pilots train.

Pierre Sprey, who helped develop the A-10 and F-16 jets, said he
believes the glues that hold the F-22 stealth “skin” in place is
emanating chemicals that are making the pilots sick. The Air Force
has downplayed Sprey’s accusations.

On top off all that, the time schedule for the 7th Fighter Wing
Squadron move from New Mexico to Tyndall was delayed. The new
fighter squadron of F-22 Raptors originally was scheduled to arrive
in January.

http://m.newsherald.com/news/government/no-2-f-22-problems-persist-1.71929/
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 04, 2013
hotwax:

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by Nobody: 9:02am On Apr 04, 2013
hotwax:
North Korea deploy troop into south? South Korean army are the forth largest in the world. They are as many as north Korea. North won't attempt that.

Point of correction! NK has the 4th largest army in the world, and not SK. SK is the 6th largest in the world with no strategic weapons to defend itself because the US wanted it that way.

http://omgtoptens.com/misc/facts/top-10-countries-largest-armies-world-2012/
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by timecop28: 9:06am On Apr 04, 2013
I still believe these chinks (DPRK) only want to bluff their way out as they normally do. I only hope the young Kim aint that foolish as people have deemed him to be already. Because why provoke a country which you can only hurt them insignificantly by attacking their interests in the pacific, whereas they are just few minutes away from your very territory...not to mention a nuclear armed country at that
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by loswhite(m): 9:27am On Apr 04, 2013
cap28:

Its like you people have difficulty understanding what i am saying - the US CONTROLS THE PRICE OF CRUDE OIL BY WAY OF ITS MILITARY PRESENCE WHICH IT USES TO INTIMIDATE NATIONS ALL OVER THE GLOBE - why is this so difficult to understand?

do you think that the US will allow other nations to invest in renewable energy when its very survival is dependant on keeping nations hooked on crude oil?
price is controlled by demand and supply and as part of the petro dollar agreement which u know the US is to provide protection 4 their oil field and US didn't force them to sign d deal it was mutual agreement then in d 70s, the only problem is anti US sees it as an advantage to d US s o they want to pull it down so all d nation u mention dat wants to pull out hav always been anti US 4 a very long time So stop ur petro dollar claims pls cos b4 petro dollar Russia, Iran china Venezuela are always oppose to US and will do anything to see them fall.communist and socialist are like mind

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by ogochukwunasa1: 9:28am On Apr 04, 2013
Fantacy1: I ve said dis b4. The World mantle of authority wil soon be handed ova 2 d black race. By d tym dis Abinos had finished killing demselves, den d under developed black nations will rise 2 dia fit
well ur username says it all
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by loswhite(m): 9:38am On Apr 04, 2013
hotwax:
Because your fake china brain doesn't know how much US realized from the sales of F-22 fighter last year. How many jumbo jet boein has sold. How many patroit missie Nato is purchasing. USA is making money also from weapons. You need to get A̶̲̥̅​ clue and stop posting anyrtin for feel like.
they get their news of US brokenness on main stream media and celebrate but when they hear other news from same media they say dat they r not telling d true story so d truth is they choose to see wat they want to see which is d downfall of US.

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by loswhite(m): 9:49am On Apr 04, 2013
cap28:

I am going to make the assumption that you are not very intelligent.

Once you gain a more indepth understanding of how the US operates and the fact that it is an empire whose sole objective is to retain and maintain its position as the world super power, then and only then will you begin to understand the whole concept of the petrodollar trade system.

Your ignorance has completely blinded you to the fact that the US has a vested interest in keeping crude oil as the sole source of energy, i have asked you a few times to explain to me why the US invaded Iraq and i still havent received an answer.

Also if you can, answer the following:

Why did the US do a deal with Saudi Arabia in the 1970s stipulating that all purchases and sales of crude oil be conducted using the US dollar?

so what is wrong with sumbody maintaining their empire and status as world power. Won't Russian and china do d same or if u r d president of Nigeria and we hav dat status won't u negotiate deals dat will favour us as a nation. And wat is wrong with d deal with Saudi Arabia d other member saw it as a benefit do they join or is it America dat threatened OPEC to join d deal. D deal was beneficial to them also so u see it is ppl against the US dat wants to put and end to deal by influencing other nations and also providing alternative , as xpected d US will hav fight its enemies dat r trying to pull them down. It is a proxy war

Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by prince13: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2013
THAT IS THE TRUTH
jude33084:

Even if Nk should deploy its nuke against the US, non will go half way to its target but NK will surfer ♍☺re in terms of human and infrastructural facilities destruction, infact some people in US won't even know if there is a war in Nk cheesy.

The last time China supported them NK was almost left in ruins angry

I pitty SK undecided
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by loswhite(m): 10:12am On Apr 04, 2013
cap28:

I can't beleive you could make the above statement without being ironic - i mean seriously! you think that the united states spent millions of US tax payer's money to go to war based on some "perverse daddy issues"
how about the fact that Saddam started selling his oil in euros dont you think that had something to do with it?

You are one of the few remaining people who still beleive 9/11 was carried out by a group of arabs - i mean have you even attempted to think about it in your mind, dont you think that it defies all logic to beleive that a handful of saudis armed only with box cutters could singlehandedly outwit NORAD, US intelligence, the US airforce, US air traffic control, the Pentagon and the US national security council - those arabs must not only be terrorists they must be super human!
Also if we are to beleive your story about the involvement of the saudis - why was bin laden's family allowed to leave the US the day after 9/11 ?

if the Iraq war was not about oil - what was it about?

No you are talking about the OPEC embargo which is totally different and which was carried out by the arab OPEC countries to punish america and its allies for supporting israel during the Yom Kippur War of 1973, the arab OPEC countries also wanted to redress the unfair trading agreements that they had with many western oil companies who were able to buy oil from them at rock bottom prices. this is a totally different issue and it was only after the embargo had been lifted that the US then came up with the idea of crude oil purcahses and sales being conducted in the US dollar, this was done in order to take away power from OPEC and transfer control of oil prices to the US.

The above makes no sense - the US dollar has never been stable and was definitely not stable as at the time it became the only acceptable currency for trade in crude oil- as a matter of fact the dollar had been depreciating in value very badly by the early 70s and this is why Nixon decided to take it off the gold standard and transform it into a fiat currency. And to say that the US dollar is stable now means that you have been living undr a rock for the past 10 years, if it is so stable why are the BRICS countries now using their own currencies to trade with each other?

do u think it is because of stability dat d brics nation r using their own currency to trade? So many things involve dat u don't knw and u will knw dat in d next decade
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by loswhite(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2013
cap28:

Sorry but i have to bring up the petro dollar angle because that is the source of america's power. Most people do not know this and think america's power comes from its ingenuity and its belief in freedom, justice and democracy. Nothing could be further from the truth.

Also North Korea is on that list because it refuses to buy oil in dollars not because it has oil, you dont have to have oil in order to trade in oil.
I agree it is a source of their power but I will also give them credit 4 dat kind of negotiation cos it is serious brain work dat they did since the dollar gold pegging was falling and with dat they were able to beat Russia in the arms race. Afghanistan is also a strategic location in terms of resources also, so dat cud b d reason they were invaded by d Russians and US with d help of Saudi Arabia funded the Islamic army to push the Russian out thereby creating so called terrorist organization. Truth b told it is a battle of supremacy and nw I get ur gist on North Korea on d list
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by loswhite(m): 10:37am On Apr 04, 2013
cap28:

The countries i mentioned want to have control over their own affairs, they want to be able to control their own political and economic development - why is that a bad thing?
it is not a bad tin but the truth is provided the world is concern economic development is related to military strength so as soon as they hav the power they need they will also become like the US and won't stop @ their own political and economic development since d later depends on not js ur nation alone but also on other nations
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by hotwax: 10:43am On Apr 04, 2013
Maple:

Point of correction! NK has the 4th largest army in the world, and not SK. SK is the 6th largest in the world with no strategic weapons to defend itself because the US wanted it that way.

http://omgtoptens.com/misc/facts/top-10-countries-largest-armies-world-2012/

With no strategic weapons?

What does North Korea has? Artilleries? When South Korea are pumping money on F-16 and F-22 and many more american missiles.
North Korea has rocket, wowoooooooooo. And there are no anti-misssile batteries? LOL, US is deploying one on Guam island right now.
Someone should burrow Iron dome LOL
Re: China Mobilizes Military, On 'high Alert' Over N. Korea Threats by leslieu63(m): 10:50am On Apr 04, 2013
Policewoman: NK sends missiles into SK. SK retaliates alongside the U.S. NK escalates the attack by sending in troops across the 38th parallel. U.S declares war on NK. China moves its troops, tanks and planes across the NK border. Declares war on SK and the U.S. Iran seizes the opportunity and attacks Israel. Israel and the U.S declare war on Iran. Russia remains neutral for now but secretly supplies warplanes, T-tanks, arms and warships to the NK. Pyonyang decides to attack U.S bases in Asia including Japan. Japan declares war on NK. The U.K and the rest of the NATO countries also declare war on the now Axis powers (China, Iraq, NK). Cuba and Venezuela deploy troops, arms and logistics across the pacific to join the axis powers against the allied forces (u.s, SK, Japan). Israel in solidarity, declares war on the axis powers. Rag tag armies from Pakistan, Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, Egypt and some African countries like Somalia, Northern Mali, join the axis forces. Germany remains neutral but places its loyalty with the allies. Saudi Arabia and UAE remain neutral. As war progresses to a stalemate, Russia gives U.S, who by now have reduced half of NK to rubbles, to back off or risk a nuclear attack. U.S and the allies calls their bluff. Russia launches a nuclear missile directed at Washington. The Patriot missile shield intercepts it across the Atlantic. U.S prepares to retaliate by deploying 10 nuclear warheads from their base in Poland. Neutral countries in Africa, Asia and South America call for negotiations to end the war. Presidents of the warring countries meet at a round table in South Africa and negotiate a cease fire. U.S and South Korean troops withdraw behind the 38th parallel. World war 3 ends after 2 years.

uve got a thousand words likes from me but I pray it really comes to pass.... Amen.

Israel's Ex-President, Moshe Katsav, Released After Spending 5 Years In Prison / US F-16 Fighter Jet Crashes Near South Korea Coast During Training (Photos) / Guinea Coup Leaders Freezes All Government Accounts

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85