Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,254 members, 7,910,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 07:58 AM

Jim Iyke To Wed In October, Stephnora Okere Claims She Still Loves Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke To Wed In October, Stephnora Okere Claims She Still Loves Him (670 Views)

Lady Begs Jim Iyke To Marry Her / I Regret Clocking 40 Without Husband ”pretty Actress, Amaka Okere / Stephnora Okere And Asari Dokuboh (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke To Wed In October, Stephnora Okere Claims She Still Loves Him by Ghydyon(m): 7:33am On Apr 03, 2013
In the euphoria of the
Dubai wedding, popular
movie star, Jim Iyke
disclosed his marital plans.
While being interviewed
at the Dubai International
Airport he said “I will be
getting married in October
and when I’m done with
preparations, I will invite
you”
When asked further who
the lucky bride was –
though there are
speculations that it’s his
Jamaican girlfriend
Kenturah Hamilton – he
said “I am granting no
interview on my private
life right now but will give
you the full gist when the
time is right” He told City
People magazine.
Meanwhile, Actress
Stephnora Okere and Jim
Iyke dated for a while
many years back and
according to an interview
she granted Stella Dimoko
Korkus in this week’s
Encomium magazine, she’s
still in love with him.
“I still love Jim. He was
and is still the best friend
I’ve ever had. He was not
just around, he was there
as a friend, brother, lover,
companion. He was
always there. He
understood me.” she said
Ok, let’s see how this turns
out!
www.dailypost.com.ng/blogs/2013/04/02/jim-iyke-to-wed-in-october-stephnora-okere-claims-she-still-loves-him/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=jim-iyke-to-wed-in-october-stephnora-okere-claims-she-still-loves-him
Re: Jim Iyke To Wed In October, Stephnora Okere Claims She Still Loves Him by melvin2010: 7:43am On Apr 03, 2013
Mtcheeeeeeewwwwww
Re: Jim Iyke To Wed In October, Stephnora Okere Claims She Still Loves Him by AreaMama: 3:55pm On Apr 03, 2013
Could this be love PART 2.lolz
Re: Jim Iyke To Wed In October, Stephnora Okere Claims She Still Loves Him by AreaMama: 4:00pm On Apr 03, 2013
Could this be love? PART 2! Grab ur copy now!! Lolz!
Re: Jim Iyke To Wed In October, Stephnora Okere Claims She Still Loves Him by tpia5: 4:25pm On Apr 03, 2013
Ok then.

seems two are in the running.

all other contestants should say their own and clear the air.

btw, where has the lady been all this while- never heard of her.

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Didn't Buy A Rolls Royce / Milo O'shea Dead: Irish Character Actor Dies At 86 / Photos From Divas Rock Concert With Salt N Pepa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.