Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,131 members, 7,943,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:50 AM

Pls. Advice M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ On Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω And What To Do - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls. Advice M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ On Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω And What To Do (579 Views)

She Is Leavin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ For No Reason. Wot Shud I Do / Girls Σō♏ε̲̣̣̣̥ Make Ɣ☺ΰя Hair For Free @ Opral Benson Yaba / M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ Gf Ȋ̝̊̅§ Annoyin ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls. Advice M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ On Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω And What To Do by donbig: 9:20am On Apr 03, 2013
Dear Viewer,
I am yng man early 30's ΐϞ love with a girl of my dream, we h've bin togeda 4 ova 6yrs, we suppose to have marry but due to lake of Job, but now dat I got a place am managing with, and we both propose to marry by decemba.
Now that I told my parent about us getting marry by decemba, since D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ Ω̴̩̩̩̥☺ us together for long. To my surprise, my father,mother,sister and my in-law said CAPITAL Ω̴̩̩̩̥☺, even my causing brother, Only the excuse giving M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥ I̶̲̥̅̊s dat the girl I̶̲̥̅̊s poseses.
Kindly help M̶̲̥̅ε̲̣̣̣̥, Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω to go about dis? Shld I go ahead without their concert or Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω do I explain tin to her.
My fear I̶̲̥̅̊s that she maight end up killing herself if I withdraw from the relationship.

(1) (Reply)

She Is Pregnant But I Can't Marry Her Because I Don't Love Her - Help! / Romance Quotes Reloaded / Do You Need A Sugar Mummy??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.