Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,490 members, 7,901,393 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 09:28 AM

Do Albinos Marry Easily? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Albinos Marry Easily? (2403 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Do Albinos Stand A Chance Of Gettn Romantic Luv Frm Pple Wth Normal Skin Colour / Photo: Could This Be the Reason Why Guys Don't Get Marry Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Albinos Marry Easily? by Kirinwa: 11:05am On Apr 03, 2013
Having albino as a wife has never entered my head for once.I find them unattractive,I heard one of our Mods is albino.Abeg don't ban me o.Its not personal.Now question is do they marry easily?

1 Like

Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by Kirinwa: 12:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
Still on that question.
Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by adim2(m): 1:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
Marry one first, then you will know if they marry easily or not. ;DMarry one first, then you will know if they marry easily or not.
Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by Kirinwa: 1:15pm On Apr 03, 2013
adim2: Marry one first, then you will know if they marry easily or not. ;DMarry one first, then you will know if they marry easily or not.
Didn't you read my post.How can I marry someone am not attracted to.
Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by adahib: 4:36pm On Apr 03, 2013
I like some of them,the brownish types.they are kinda cute.tried dating one while in school but she didn't have my time. cool
Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by BIGVAJINA(f): 4:48pm On Apr 03, 2013
Kirinwa: Having albino as a wife has never entered my head for once.I find them unattractive,I heard one of our Mods is albino.Abeg don't ban me o.Its not personal.Now question is do they marry easily?

is it sexkills?? *just asking* shocked
Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by greedie1(f): 6:39pm On Apr 03, 2013
i ve an albino friend, she is married, and her sis too, also an albino....

save for der eyes, u'd think dey r just very light skinned.

1 Like

Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by MrCork17: 8:10pm On Apr 03, 2013
Kirinwa: Having albino as a wife has never entered my head for once.I find them unattractive,I heard one of our Mods is albino.Abeg don't ban me o.Its not personal.Now question is do they marry easily?

MOD Sexxskillz is not marrryed... is he? undecided
Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 04, 2013
One is about to break the record on nairaland except the Zulu warriors doesn't capture him first for sacrifice to the gods as the forthcoming 'head hunting' festival approaches

1 Like

Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by Mynd44: 6:23am On Apr 04, 2013
gree-die:
i ve an albino friend, she is married, and her sis too, also an albino....

save for der eyes, u'd think dey r just very light skinned.
I don't know why people think just cos a set of people lack a feature in their sste, they would not find love.

They are humans na......
Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by ichidodo: 6:42am On Apr 04, 2013
Some Albinos are unattractive e.g shexkil the MOD, they are so bland,tasteless and mundane. And they are no good under the hood with genetic and mental defects. People (oggugua)getting involved with albinos are doing so out of curiousity not love and they always learn the painful way (stillborns).

2 Likes

Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by Popowaa: 7:44am On Apr 04, 2013
Are albinos not human?or is water that flows through their veins?
Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by Booty4me: 8:21am On Apr 04, 2013
Kirinwa: Having albino as a wife has never entered my head for once.I find them unattractive,I heard one of our Mods is albino Abeg don't ban me o.Its not personal.Now question is do they marry easily?

grin
Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 04, 2013
This thread proves the fact that most Nairalanders are not only dumb, but very ignorant.. . . When next I call most of you here, Dumb or Ignorant, pls take it as a compliment, since I only stated the obvious. . . Nkapis.

4 Likes

Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by Mynd44: 8:53am On Apr 04, 2013
Lmao
Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by Biim: 9:00am On Apr 04, 2013
sexkillz: This thread proves the fact that most Nairalanders are not only dumb, but very ignorant.. . . When next I call most of you here, Dumb or Ignorant, pls take it as a compliment, since I only stated the obvious. . . Nkapis.
lol, whatsup with people saying that you are afin?
It seems they have some sort of eye infection, you don't look like an albino, you aren't even close to looking like one.
Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by Nobody: 9:07am On Apr 04, 2013
Biim:
lol, whatsup with people saying that you are afin?
It seems they have some sort of eye infection, you don't look like an albino, you aren't even close to looking like one.
That's why we need to remind them how hopelessly dumb and ignorant they are. We'll be helping them, you know. Join in this ministry of helping dumb people.

1 Like

Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by adim2(m): 9:46am On Apr 04, 2013
ichidodo: Some Albinos are unattractive e.g shexkil the MOD, they are so bland,tasteless and mundane. And they are no good under the hood with genetic and mental defects. People (oggugua)getting involved with albinos are doing so out of curiousity not love and they always learn the painful way (stillborns).

Sk, are u truely an albino? Na question i dey ask o?
Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by xynerise: 10:00am On Apr 04, 2013
sexkillz: This thread proves the fact that most Nairalanders are not only dumb, but very ignorant.. . . When next I call most of you here, Dumb or Ignorant, pls take it as a compliment, since I only stated the obvious. . . Nkapis.
Chai, this one pain am grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by valdubem(m): 10:32am On Apr 04, 2013
If sexkillz is truly an albino, then what will U say of naijacutee??
Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by 190: 10:52am On Apr 04, 2013
ichidodo: Some Albinos are unattractive e.g shexkil the MOD, they are so bland,tasteless and mundane. And they are no good under the hood with genetic and mental defects. People (oggugua)getting involved with albinos are doing so out of curiousity not love and they always learn the painful way (stillborns).
Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by iagdb(f): 11:13am On Apr 04, 2013
I know an albino man, now in his 40s he's married with kids, he's now tanned, he could pass for a fair guy...its wen u look at some features that u'll know.
I know a lady in her late 30s, she's married with a child, she even has the darting eyes, she wears glasses...she's also a bit tanned, can pass for a very fair lady! and she's a cool babe, quite lively and all, not dull at all.
So i dont think its much of a problem.
If they can apply the right kind of make up...not Black! but dull browns and the likes...and they can work on tanning a bit...use cocoa butter, olive oils, or petroleum jelly, these make the skin smooth but darkens.
Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 04, 2013
That was unfair. Pray u dont give birth to one.

1 Like

Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by alienware(m): 1:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
Albinos lack the enzyme tyrosinase. Tyrosinase is responsible for the synthesis of melanin in dark skin people, do you know squid uses melanin as a form of defense mechanism ? Nothing really wrong with albinos,just dat they can't produce melanin.
Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by Fussbot: 1:47pm On Apr 04, 2013
Afin?k
Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by MrCork17: 1:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
Popowaa: Are albinos not human?or is water that flows through their veins?

..which human? angry
Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by sweettease(f): 2:09pm On Apr 04, 2013
Being an albino has nothng to do with stillbirth and mental defect, the only thng is the absence of melanin which predisposes their skin to injury and by the way,
Make una leave sexkillz and ogugua na...
Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by sweettease(f): 2:19pm On Apr 04, 2013
There is one albino in my sch, she looks like a lifesize doll with very long blonde hair and green iris, and her skin isn't damaged which means she must hav really maintained it.... She is a version of tall, albino and beautiful cheesy If am a guy, i won't rule out marryn her cos she is an albino
Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by Kirinwa: 2:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
As observed from responses albinos lack melanin,okay o.Another aspect is that they vary some can pass as very fair people, those ones have a constant fair skin colour,okay o.Another question what of those albinos who have dark dark spots all over their skins with white albinoish eyes.After all said and done I prefer black ebony/chocolate ladies cos black is beautiful.I only am worried about the fate of albinos.I do care about them but....
Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by deshclones(m): 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2013

You define undiluted untapped raw senility..pray tell..what in fccks name did u spew up there?u obviously think albinism is a disability?..I prefer having an albino kid to having a child wit down syndrome,epilepsy,palsy attack,cripple,blind or deaf nd dumb...
Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by ichidodo: 3:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
deshclones:

You define undiluted untapped raw senility..pray tell..what in fccks name did u spew up there?u obviously think albinism is a disability?..I prefer having an albino kid to having a child wit down syndrome,epilepsy,palsy attack,cripple,blind or deaf nd dumb...
HEY BRO, NO HARDFEELINGS, I SAID 'SOME' ALBINOS AND THE FOREST ALBINO KNOWS HIMSELF.AND YEAH, DEPENDING ON HOW BAD THE ALBINISM HAS GOTTEN INTO THE DNA LIKE FOREST ALBINOS, IT COULD BECOME A GENETIC AND MENTAL ABERRATION OR DEFECT E.G PARANOIA,STILL-BIRTHS,SKIN CANCER E.T.C. LIKE I SAID BEFORE PEOPLE INVOLVED WITH ALBINOS AINT DOING IT FOR LOVE BUT OUT OF CURIOSITY.

2 Likes

Re: Do Albinos Marry Easily? by ichidodo: 3:15pm On Apr 04, 2013
sweet-tease:

Being an albino has nothng to do with stillbirth and mental defect, the only thng is the absence of melanin which predisposes their skin to injury and by the way,
Make una leave sexkillz and ogugua na...
That one concerns them, i am not the one involved with an albino here, am i?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Visit Their Bf Without Having 'going Back' T Fare / Pls Help Im Obscessed With Keeping Up With The Kardasians. "What Shud I Do? / Can You Fart With Ur BF, GF Or Partner Around?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.