Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,325 members, 7,920,187 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:28 PM

Overcoming Break Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Overcoming Break Up (567 Views)

HELP! My Relationship Is Sinking. Should I Break Up With Her OR Salvage It? / Your Previous Relationship: Why Did You Break Up? / Pick-up lines. And Break-up Lines. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Overcoming Break Up by oviejere: 2:51pm On Apr 03, 2013
It is never easy to overcome a break up. Interestingly, one of the things that can help you out is to begin dating once more. Of course, it is not easy to muster the courage to start going out for a date after your break up. The intimacy you shared with your ex, and the duration of your relationship, will make the break up even more difficult to endure. In such a case, you will find it very odd to go out on a date with someone new. Yet dating is one of the things that can lift you out of the gloom of a break up.

It may be even more challenging in case your ex boyfriend is already dating once more. However, you should understand that it is by dating that you will get his attention even at such a stage. Your ex boyfriend may be going out on a date while there are at least some residues of love towards you. When he realizes that you are seeing another guy, the stinging arrows of jealousy will hit him. Then he may begin to reconsider his decision.
Dating after a break-up, and when your ex is already up and about, will undoubtedly be difficult. However, there are some things that will help you out.

Speed dating
Although speed dating is still a relatively new phenomenon, it is becoming popular fairly fast. Basically, speed dating involves meeting several single people who are looking for relationships, and spending brief moments with each potential date. This offers a number of advantages.
Pauloskybest45@gmail.com
www.inspirationcornners..com
Re: Overcoming Break Up by KINGwax(m): 3:05pm On Apr 03, 2013
I don tire

1 Like

Re: Overcoming Break Up by jntyjnty007(f): 8:07pm On Apr 03, 2013
Speed dating has been around for years, it is not a new concept of dating. Though in some countrie it might not have kicked off.

(1) (Reply)

What Would U Do When Ur Relationship Is Tearing Apart Save It Now!!! / Looking For A Single Lady To Take Home To Mama!!!! / Boy: I Want Ur Signature. Girl: Where?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.