Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,463 members, 7,944,304 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

IT Certification Courses Related To Telecommunication - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / IT Certification Courses Related To Telecommunication (1283 Views)

What You Stand To Gain From IT Certification / 'Smart Bra' By Microsoft To Stop Women From Stress-related Overeating / IT Certification Courses Related To Telecommunication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IT Certification Courses Related To Telecommunication by ptassystems: 8:34pm On Apr 03, 2013
My sister is a student of Telecommunication and Education in Tai Solarin University of Education, i will like to know the best IT courses related to this field. Because i would have refer CCNA. Hoping to see reply soonest.
Re: IT Certification Courses Related To Telecommunication by Alore: 12:50am On Apr 04, 2013
Are you very sure your sister's course is Telecommunication/Education? Telecoms is an Engineering course which I doubt it's offered as a course in TASUED.
CCNA is appropriate and very useful for a Telecom career person.
Re: IT Certification Courses Related To Telecommunication by koderNeptune(m): 6:31am On Apr 09, 2013
I'm a student of tasued studying computer science and I'm going through a training that will help ur sister as well, if she's interested. It is for IT students, that is both computer science students and telecommunication students. The training as started. Just call 08160689706 or 08063370311 for info
Re: IT Certification Courses Related To Telecommunication by koderNeptune(m): 6:55am On Apr 09, 2013
The training entails Programming, Web development, Networking and Vsat Installation and certification. It will be very useful for her esp CCNA, and Vsat
Re: IT Certification Courses Related To Telecommunication by koderNeptune(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
You can mail me on neptune2technology@gmail.com .
Re: IT Certification Courses Related To Telecommunication by koderNeptune(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
You can mail me on neptune2technology@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Anyone Know How To Unlock Spectranet Huawei 4g Router? / Yaba As The Silicon Valley Of Nigeria: Fact Or Myth / My Tech Hub

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.