Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,993 members, 7,873,201 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. - Foreign Affairs (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. (94346 Views)

Captured On Our Streets By A Foreign Lens, Images that shamed Britain !!!! / Britain Gives The Go Ahead To Murder Ghaddafi / Should Great Britain Hand Back The Falklands Over To Argentina (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (157) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 6:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
kandiikane: ^Old man you nor get wife?

shut up, madam geriatric.....
you are so old fortune tellers could not see into your future. grin

Shollypopz:
Who is this mumu??
Are u Shymexx?? Did I stalk you?! Sapiens or whatever u call yourself, stop shytting crap to my handle.

is this one drunk already in the afternoon?
what's sapiens? have you been smoking your pubes again?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by kandiikane(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
loooool grin

Have you taken your dementia medication today?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 6:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
kandiikane: loooool grin
Have you taken your dementia medication today?

dementia is for old folks like you - post-menopausal woman like yourself are more likely to be demented than a young chap like me.

kandi, i saw you the other day trying to fix dentures. say cheeeeeeese!!!!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
You are the drunkard! If you're not Shymexx that I supposedly stalk, shut the hell up and mind your darn business.

Ain't nobody got time for man b1tches undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2013
Shollypopz: You are the drunkard! If you're not Shymexx that I supposedly stalk, shut the hell up and mind your darn business.

Ain't nobody got time for man b1tches undecided

and what are you? hermaphrodite?
you sound like a 10 year-old boy with a cobra face. you better tape it shut before you get stabbed by the sword of damocles, you epileptic beast of burden!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by nitlad: 7:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
Interesting shocked grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 19, 2013
Hahahahahanha......what is this place?? elementary school?? B1tch grow up!

Ain't nobody got time for no manginas, alt-account-switching-man-b1tch. Coward, GTFOH wiv ya crap undecided

P.S: I am one fyne looking hermaphrodite, not that my sexuality is any of your darn business undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 7:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
Shollypopz: Hahahahahanha......what is this place?? elementary school?? B1tch grow up!

Ain't nobody got time for no manginas, alt-account-switching-man-b1tch. Coward, GTFOH wiv ya crap undecided

P.S: I am one fyne looking hermaphrodite, not that my sexuality is any of your darn business undecided

go fück yourself, shollypeasant!
you are the one going through an identity crisis with the rants of a statutory räpist! who cares what sëxuality flag you fly? boy, girl or both - i would cremate you and smoke your ashes with the pages of king james version of the holy bible!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
'"Shollypeasant"......hahahaha, the mumu got jokes undecided

Abeg Shymexx where you dey, I want to see your wristwatches jor.
I'm so done with the man b1tch that keeps quoting me......I can't......
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 7:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
Shollypopz: '"Shollypeasant"......hahahaha, the mumu got jokes undecided.

stop feeling important, asświpe!
no one cares whether you exist or not.....consider it a great blessing that your name is even mentioned in my comments. it's a privilege, don't abuse it!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
Yay, yap, yap, the p*ussy a*ss nigga won't just shut it!!
Broke a$$ ewedu seller, looking for self importance on Nairaland! Nairaland ooo!! The foolery undecided

@hornipipe: stop watching me with your judging eyes grin tongue
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 7:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
Shollypopz: Yay, yap, yap, the p*ussy a*ss nigga won't just shut it!!
Broke a$$ ewedu seller, looking for self importance on Nairaland! Nairaland ooo!! The foolery undecided

stop hating on the business i do....
i can see you are frustrated cos of the way you look. sholly's belly sticks out further than her bütt does, she's literally arsëd-backwards. cheesy grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by kandiikane(m): 7:37pm On Apr 19, 2013
Coogar, why you wicked soo. grin Uselessness, nor betta go marry before your penn!s shrivels up. I don't blame you, person like saga dey influence you to form 0ld papa sixteen.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
kandiikane: Coogar, why you wicked soo. grin Uselessness, nor betta go marry before your penn!s shrivels up. I don't blame you, person like saga dey influence you to form 0ld papa sixteen.

is this your cheap way of proposing marriage to me?
kandiikane, you are too old to be considered. grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by kandiikane(m): 7:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
lool, married ke? You fit birth me twice. I'm a real sweet 16, hun. cool
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
coogar:

get a calabar wife!

I've never met a calabar chic in ldn lol..

Where are they?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
wonlasewonimi:

There's squires on Barking road, they have the same offering...they can't even do Igbin for you.

I know about Barking - I'll go there tomorrow..

Thanks, bro.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
E don tey sef undecided
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 7:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
kandiikane: lool, married ke? You fit birth me twice. I'm a real sweet 16, hun. cool

after completing secondary school at age 29? i see why you feel 16 though. it's natural to think that way when all your classmates are yet to pop their first pimple. grin

kandiikane, you grew your wisdom tooth before the cosby show!

shymexx:
I've never met a calabar chic in ldn lol..
Where are they?

they are everywhere, met one earlier today @ marylebone station.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2013
Shollypopz: So this is where Shy came to hide grin

No more wrist-watch pics I guess undecided u ran like a chicken yesterday grin It's all good though cool

Nah, I just decided to unfollow the thread this morning after reading about what adabeke12 said about my stalker telling her he's me...and that he uses my ID to cause chaos... grin Too many loonies on this forum, I tell ya... How the fvck is that nyggah me?? shocked shocked grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
coogar:

I have never met any apart from "mama Calabar" in North West London...

Apart from the Yoruba, Igbo, Edo, and Urhobo peeps(I know some guy that's ibira or something) - I've not really met people from other tribes... Err... I know two Fulani guys and a super-cute Jukun chic from uni... That's about it... grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 7:57pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:
I have never met any apart from "mama Calabar" in North West London...

very nice place....
i am considering going there tonight if my homies are up for it.

Apart from the Yoruba, Igbo, Edo, and Urhobo peeps(I know some guy that's ibira or something) - I've not really met people from other tribes... Err... I know two Fulani guys and a super-cute Jukun chic from uni... That's about it... grin

i have met all sorts.....
find a big church in east london and you would see the whole nigeria in a microcosm!
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

Nah, I just decided to unfollow the thread this morning after reading about what adabeke12 said about my stalker telling her he's me...and that he uses my ID to cause chaos... grin Too many loonies on this forum, I tell ya... How the fvck is that nyggah me?? shocked shocked grin

So u are going to run from every thread if he appears?? Doesn't make sense undecided
LoL, it's NL. You never know tongue

Okay, post the wristwatch here. This time individually and up close, for better assessment. cheesy embarassed
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 19, 2013
coogar:
very nice place....
i am considering going there tonight if my homies are up for it.

i have met all sorts.....
find a big church in east london and you would see the whole nigeria in a microcosm!

I'll probably jump back on the Church thing soon...

That's the best place to meet all the nice naija chics... grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by kandiikane(m): 8:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
coogar:

after completing secondary school at age 29? i see why you feel 16 though. it's natural to think that way when all your classmates are yet to pop their first pimple. grin

kandiikane, you grew your wisdom tooth before the cosby show!

Lmao, you know what feck you.
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
So u are going to run from every thread if he appears?? Doesn't make sense undecided
LoL, it's NL. You never know tongue

Okay, post the wristwatch here. This time individually and up close, for better assessment. cheesy embarassed

Running? - hell NO...

it's just pointless arguing with a psychotic person - I did that through last year and it's draining, tbh...

Gatts better things to do than waste my time on a certified stalking loony... grin

No more pics - that's going to increase my stalkers - tired of being stalked in this byt.ch... wink
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:

Running? - hell NO...

it's just pointless arguing with a psychotic person - I did that through last year and it's draining, tbh...

Gatts better things to do than waste my time on a certified stalking loony... grin

No more pics - that's going to increase my stalkers - tired of being stalked in this byt.ch .. wink
Taa!! Stop making excuses, apart from the man b1tch, no one else is here to stalk you.

I just want to see the maker and the wrist-watch up close angry Pls angry
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 8:06pm On Apr 19, 2013
shymexx:
I'll probably jump back on the Church thing soon...
That's the best place to meet all the nice naija chics... grin

exactly!
glory house does 3 church services on sundays - they have about 5,000 members and 90% are nigerians. their chics are exotic too!

kandiikane:
Lmao, you know what feck you.

i have a party in hatfield next friday.
if you can quickly start applying your age-defying skin moisturiser, i might consider taking you there.

lest i forget, fück you too....
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
Shollypopz:
Taa!! Stop making excuses, apart from the man b1tch, no one else is here to stalk you.

I just want to see the maker and the wrist-watch up close angry Pls angry

Lmao... There's always another time...

The other member of the rainbow brite gang is on this thread - that's stalker number 2... grin
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 19, 2013
coogar:

exactly!
glory house does 3 church services on sundays - they have about 5,000 members and 90% are nigerians. their chics are exotic too!

Where's glory house?
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by coogar: 8:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
ShyM-X:

Where's glory house?

around E12(canning town area)
Re: This God Forsaken Country Called BRITAIN. by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 19, 2013
ShyM-X:

Lmao... There's always another time...

The other member of the rainbow brite gang is on this thread - that's stalker number 2... grin
Shy, that time will never come jo angry Wat's the big deal sef, or u're scared we'll figure out its fake?? angry

She doesn't stalk you, lol. That fight is so last yr like platforms grin

She's gone, hurry! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (157) (Reply)

"It Means I Won" - Trump Reacts To Georgian Governor's Tweet / This Picture Will Change Your View About Obama / Joe Biden Falls On Stage At U.S Air Force Academy Graduation Ceremony (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.