Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,482 members, 7,901,357 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:56 AM

Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh (31194 Views)

Does The Quran Permit Suicide? / Pharaoh:scientific Mummification Or Qur'anic Preservation? / Muslims: What's Your Favorite Ayah Or Surah In The Quran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tola9ja: 4:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
tbaba1234: I. In Islam, all prophets are sent with a same message, to call to the oneness of God and to worship God on his terms...

Ii. A Muslim simply means one who submits to the will of God. There is no doubt that all prophets did this. This includes Moses, Jesus and all prophets. It is an action word and it is not linked to any race or tribe.

Iii. The question to ask is whether the Quran is truly from God. Why do the Muslims believe this? What is their proof? If the Muslims are correct then having similar stories is expected.

BRILLIANT
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tola9ja: 4:19pm On Aug 22, 2014
hotwax:

Jesus knows nothing about christianity.

His name was Jesus Christ. Christian + ian = Christian= Follower of christ. Even primary school students can concatenate this and figure it out.

So much kids on nairaland

What about the thousands of quran words that are lies?
GIVE ME JUST ONE THAT TELL LIES AND WHO TOLD U IS NAME IS JESUS STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF IS NAME IS ISSA AND HE IS A PROPHET NOT GOD WITH A LOT OF BIBLICAL EVIDENCES MAY ALLAH HELP YOU TO FOLLOW THE REAL TEACHING AND PRACTICE OF JESUS
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tola9ja: 4:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
Quran And Biblical Verses That support 5 articles of faith
No Islam No Paradise
1. Believe in one ness of God
Q-41:6
Say {o muhammed S.A.W} I am only a human being
like you.and it revealed tome that your God{Allah} is one
therefore take straight path to him
Q-112:1
Say {o muhammed S.A.W} he is ONE
B-mark12:29
Jesus answered ‘’the first is ,’hear,o isreal :the lord our
god,the lord is one
B-deuteronomy6:4
Hear o isreal :the lord our god isone
2. salat(worship)
Q-22:77
O you who have believe bow down and
prostrate yourselves and worship your lord do good things that
you may be successful
Q-29:45
Recite {o muhammed S.A.W} what have beenrevealed
to you of the book{Quran}and perform salat
B-Nehemiah8:4-6
And ezra thescribe stood on a wooden pulpit which they had
made for the purpose; and besidehim stood mattihi’ah
shema,anaiah,uri’ah,hilki’ah and pedai’ah,mish’a-
el,malchi’jahhashum,hashbad’danah,zechariah and meshul’lam
on his left hand and ezra openedthe book in the sitght of all the
people and when he opened it all the peoplestood.ezra blessed
the lord the great God and all the people answered amenamen,
lifting up there hands and bow there heads and worship the
lord withtheir face on the ground
B-numbers 20:6
The moses and aaron went from the presenceof assembly to
the door of the tent of meeting and fell on their faces and
theglorify lord appeared to them
B-genesis 17:3
then Abram fellon his face and god said to him
B-matthew26:39
And going alittle farther he fell on is face and prayed
B-revelation 7:11
And all the angelstood round the throne and round the elders
and the the four living creaturesand they fell on their faces
before the throne and worshipped God saying ameenblessing
and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honour and power
and migthbe to our God for ever end ever Amen
3.Giving Alms to poor{zakat}
Q-9:60
As-sadaqat{zakat} are only for the fuqara{poor}andmiskin
{poor}
B-mark12:41
And he sat downopposite the treasury and watched the
multitude putting money into the treasurymany rich people also
put in large amount
4. fasting in themonth of RAMADAN
Q-2:185
The month oframadan in which was revealed the Quran
aguidiance for mankind and clear proof for the mankind and
guidance and criterionwhoever of you sight the crescent of the
first night of month(ramadan) he mustobserve fast
B-jeremiah 36:9
In the fifth yearof jehoi’akim the son of josi’ah king of judah in
the ninth month all thepeople in jerusalem and people who
came from the cities of judah to jerusalem proclaimeda fast
before the lord
5.Hajj pilgrimageto mecca
Q-3:97
In it are manifest sign the mecca place ofibrahim(abraham)
whoever enter it attain security .and the pilgrimage to meccais
a duty that mankind owes to Allah those who can afford the
expenses andwhoever disbeliev(i.e denies hajj prigrimage to
mecca)then he is a disbeliverof Allah
then Allah standnot in need of any of All mankind wealth
B-isiah2:2
Now it will come about that In thelast days The mountain of the
house of the LORD Will be established as thechief of the
mountains, And will be raised above the hills; And all the
nationswill stream to it.
That is mountain harafah in saudi arabia

NO ISLAM NO PARADISE JESUS PRACTICE ISLAM WE MUSLIM BELIEVE IN ALL PROPHET INCLUDING JESUS THE JEW DOSE NOT BELIEVE IN JESUS BUT THE BELIEVE IN MOSES THE CHRISTIAN BELIEVE IN JESUS{A.S} AND MOSES {A.S} ETC BUT THEY DID NOT BELIEVE IN THE LAST PROPHET PROPHET MUHAMMED {S.A.W} WHICH JESUS PRESCRIBE IN THE BIBLE IF YOU NEED THE VERSE I WILL SHOW YOU

1 Like

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by victorazy(m): 4:40pm On Aug 22, 2014
sufficientGrace:
Confused people. Causing confusion all around the world since the beginning of time

Bros! We can't be confused people cuz Jesus never be. U said we'r causing confusion all arouth world? grin
Check all the Islamic nations if there is peace yet they said "Islam is the religion of peace" check all the Arab world, Northern Nigeria etc.
Until u guys remove the spirit of jealousy in u, the world can never contain u guys.

2 Likes

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by kulgee001(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2014
Some little pharoahs found their way to this thread. You can see them exhibiting pharoanic tendencies with name calling and false accusations.
I'll echo the words of Musa (AS), excercise your intellect. The message of the Qur'an is plain and simple for those who reflect.

OP Jazakallahu Khairan
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by eunisam: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
this is not for me.i got lost at the first paragraph.
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by usba: 5:00pm On Aug 22, 2014
These confused people should focus on clearing their confusion

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/brh2atmncic65yjc5uohv9c6w571wsxp1079931[/img]

1 Like

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by victorazy(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2014
usba: These confused people should focus on clearing their confusion

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/brh2atmncic65yjc5uohv9c6w571wsxp1079931[/img]

Ur such a dull by trying to combine spiritual things to physicals.
Don't u know that Jesus was speaking as a human being then? As a flesh he was, he has a superior and now He dwels in spirits, He is now father and u cannot go to the father accept through him "when u see me, u've seen the father" abi una blind of that?.
I can defend all ur trashs u listed up there f00l!
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by hotwax: 5:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
tola9ja: GIVE ME JUST ONE THAT TELL LIES AND WHO TOLD U IS NAME IS JESUS STOP DECEIVING YOURSELF IS NAME IS ISSA AND HE IS A PROPHET NOT GOD WITH A LOT OF BIBLICAL EVIDENCES MAY ALLAH HELP YOU TO FOLLOW THE REAL TEACHING AND PRACTICE OF JESUS

Why is that Quran is about Jewish prophets?
90% of all prophets wrote about are Jews. And Quran was lieing they were Arabs.

The myth is bursted.

Dauda - David the king of Jews
Sulaiman - Solomon
Ishaiha - ishaiah
Zakariat - zecharai
Yusuf - Joseph

THESE ARE JEWS . THEY ARE NOT ARABS.

QURAN IS SCAM.

you are arguing that Jesus is not Jesus.

Jesus is a Jewish man, his parent named him Jesus. Your Quran changed his name to isa to make him look like Muslim.

Is Jesus an Arab man?

Do some reading. Ask Google. Is Jesus an Arab man?

Help yourself.

I know you have been brainwashed. But its not too late.

Quran is lies from a to z

4 Likes

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by hotwax: 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
usba: These confused people should focus on clearing their confusion

Thank God there are bible quotes there. A true christian should follow the bible and not pastors.

But can a Muslim follow the Quran? Muslims that follow the Quran strictly are those found in ISIS, alqaeda, boko-haram. These are the true musim
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by Nobody: 5:36pm On Aug 22, 2014
@op may Allah reward you abundantly
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by hotwax: 5:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
victorazy:

Bros! We can't be confused people cuz Jesus never be. U said we'r causing confusion all arouth world? grin
Check all the Islamic nations if there is peace yet they said "Islam is the religion of peace" check all the Arab world, Northern Nigeria etc.
Until u guys remove the spirit of jealousy in u, the world can never contain u guys.

Yes all Muslim countries are peaceful. Iraq, Palestine, Afghanistan are the most peaceful countries in the world.

Our boko-haram brothers are preaching Islam peacefully . I agree with you on that. Dunce
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by hotwax: 5:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
abubello: @op may Allah reward you abundantly

Your Quran said they brought Islam. They are Jews. A Jew is a sworn enemy of Islam. It means something is wrong somewhere.
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by OLAJADON: 6:01pm On Aug 22, 2014
tbaba1234:

Crusaders in the 8th century grin grin My man go and read a book...
can u get me d list of all dose books u get dis info 4rm, i will like to get dem and read.
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by wirelessssss(m): 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2014
Interesting.... tongue
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by Validated: 6:08pm On Aug 22, 2014
lorRhyMeZ: Suprisingly no Muslim has even replied any of d comments above mine...Allahu Akbar! Pls my Muslims Brothers and Sisters,I urge u to ignore these people,no matter how compelled u feel to reply and b dragged into blasphemy..

Juma'at Kareem.

Noone can reply because there is nothing to reply. 'Conscience is an open wound, only truth can heal it' Uthman Dan Fodio your Islamic progenitor echoed here grin
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by OLAJADON: 6:10pm On Aug 22, 2014
tola9ja: Quran And Biblical Verses That support 5 articles of faith
No Islam No Paradise
1. Believe in one ness of God
Q-41:6
Say {o muhammed S.A.W} I am only a human being
like you.and it revealed tome that your God{Allah} is one
therefore take straight path to him
Q-112:1
Say {o muhammed S.A.W} he is ONE
B-mark12:29
Jesus answered ‘’the first is ,’hear,o isreal :the lord our
god,the lord is one
B-deuteronomy6:4
Hear o isreal :the lord our god isone
2. salat(worship)
Q-22:77
O you who have believe bow down and
prostrate yourselves and worship your lord do good things that
you may be successful
Q-29:45
Recite {o muhammed S.A.W} what have beenrevealed
to you of the book{Quran}and perform salat
B-Nehemiah8:4-6
And ezra thescribe stood on a wooden pulpit which they had
made for the purpose; and besidehim stood mattihi’ah
shema,anaiah,uri’ah,hilki’ah and pedai’ah,mish’a-
el,malchi’jahhashum,hashbad’danah,zechariah and meshul’lam
on his left hand and ezra openedthe book in the sitght of all the
people and when he opened it all the peoplestood.ezra blessed
the lord the great God and all the people answered amenamen,
lifting up there hands and bow there heads and worship the
lord withtheir face on the ground
B-numbers 20:6
The moses and aaron went from the presenceof assembly to
the door of the tent of meeting and fell on their faces and
theglorify lord appeared to them
B-genesis 17:3
then Abram fellon his face and god said to him
B-matthew26:39
And going alittle farther he fell on is face and prayed
B-revelation 7:11
And all the angelstood round the throne and round the elders
and the the four living creaturesand they fell on their faces
before the throne and worshipped God saying ameenblessing
and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honour and power
and migthbe to our God for ever end ever Amen
3.Giving Alms to poor{zakat}
Q-9:60
As-sadaqat{zakat} are only for the fuqara{poor}andmiskin
{poor}
B-mark12:41
And he sat downopposite the treasury and watched the
multitude putting money into the treasurymany rich people also
put in large amount
4. fasting in themonth of RAMADAN
Q-2:185
The month oframadan in which was revealed the Quran
aguidiance for mankind and clear proof for the mankind and
guidance and criterionwhoever of you sight the crescent of the
first night of month(ramadan) he mustobserve fast
B-jeremiah 36:9
In the fifth yearof jehoi’akim the son of josi’ah king of judah in
the ninth month all thepeople in jerusalem and people who
came from the cities of judah to jerusalem proclaimeda fast
before the lord
5.Hajj pilgrimageto mecca
Q-3:97
In it are manifest sign the mecca place ofibrahim(abraham)
whoever enter it attain security .and the pilgrimage to meccais
a duty that mankind owes to Allah those who can afford the
expenses andwhoever disbeliev(i.e denies hajj prigrimage to
mecca)then he is a disbeliverof Allah
then Allah standnot in need of any of All mankind wealth
B-isiah2:2
Now it will come about that In thelast days The mountain of the
house of the LORD Will be established as thechief of the
mountains, And will be raised above the hills; And all the
nationswill stream to it.
That is mountain harafah in saudi arabia

NO ISLAM NO PARADISE JESUS PRACTICE ISLAM WE MUSLIM BELIEVE IN ALL PROPHET INCLUDING JESUS THE JEW DOSE NOT BELIEVE IN JESUS BUT THE BELIEVE IN MOSES THE CHRISTIAN BELIEVE IN JESUS{A.S} AND MOSES {A.S} ETC BUT THEY DID NOT BELIEVE IN THE LAST PROPHET PROPHET MUHAMMED {S.A.W} WHICH JESUS PRESCRIBE IN THE BIBLE IF YOU NEED THE VERSE I WILL SHOW YOU
pls i nid d verse 4 more knowledge
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by OLAJADON: 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2014
tbaba1234:

Crusaders in the 8th century grin grin My man go and read a book...
what about d story of yusuf u promised nd i will also want to knw abut d quran version of d birth of jesus, was he conceived spiritually? Thankz
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by Validated: 6:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
tola9ja: THE QURAN DOSE NOT CONTAIN A SINGLE CONTRADICTION BECAUSE IT IS THE WORD OF ALLAH(IN ENGLISH GOD) NOT THE WORD OF MUHAMMED CAN THE WORD OF GOD CONTAIN CONTRADICTION LET THE BIBLE SPEAK

pls anything to say about these?

Yes! You never read any of those verse to understand the context of those phrases you listed. Try and read just a few and come back here to correct yourself
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by wirelessssss(m): 6:30pm On Aug 22, 2014
Oh, so Scriptures found in the Bible are also present in the Quran! So why are we killing ourselves sef?!

1+1=2 whether written in the Bible or Quran

if you like write it thus: 2=2..Does it matter

What's is fundamental is the Truth: the universal truth that 1+1=2 can be used by any for further up building!

End Time Things- Conflict can mean Progress: THETRUEFACEOFRELIGIONISBEINGEXPOSED and Truth will triumph!- JUDGEMENT!
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by abdulizom(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
Alhamdulillah for having people like you educating us, may Allah reward generously. Please don't be tired
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by siino(m): 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
Jazakallahu Khair
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tbaba1234: 6:32pm On Aug 22, 2014
OLAJADON:
can u get me d list of all dose books u get dis info 4rm, i will like to get dem and read.

Arnold, Sir Thomas W., The Preaching of Islam, a History of the Propagation of the muslim Faith
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by landinfo: 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2014
If u guys can copy & quote the teachingz of Moses & co from the isreali torah, Y then do u guyz & your uncles, (the Arabz) so so so much HATE these blessed JEWz.....na wa for thomas
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by Nnamdini(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2014
experimentist: interesting.. How come?
Interesting in the sense that it tends to change the story & events from the biblical & jewish book's accounts
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by tijjanioyan: 7:53pm On Aug 22, 2014
Jazaka LLahu khoiron
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by sufficientGrace: 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2014
victorazy:

I was taking about muslims
Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by olusogo: 8:13pm On Aug 22, 2014
@Tbaba, May "Elli', the God (Olohun, Allah, Ellah) bless you. I have read several of Mclatunji and your contributions on NL, nobody can deny your presentations are always articulate and constructive backed most times with genuine references. More grease to your elbow. Please let me have your number I need to call you for discussion.

Majority of anti-Islam contributors on this trend have allowed their hatred against Islam and Prophet Muhammad(PBUH) to overwhelm them. Their arguments lack bases, no authentic references. They quote Qur'an out of context, they deny what they read from bible trying to give it the interpretation of what they think it should be. They refuse their brain the right to search for the truth through objective research (search, search and re-search). They ask question and receive answer but they will never ponder and look at it from another perspective. The worst they are guilty of is accepting terrorists group as real muslims. Terrorism was a product dysfunction Western political and economic policies of America and their allies in the world.

I thank God I became muslim. Islam message is simple and direct: Accept God as your Lord and Savior. Submit totally to his wills by follow the guidance of His pure scriptures and the prophets who brought them. Nobody will do otherwise if we objectively study without presumption and bias the all acclaimed book of God. I read Bible everyday and Qur'an. I am still looking to finding a fault in it but Bible, I am yet to find a reference that Bible was from God, God is yet to tell me in the Bible that He named the Bible "Bible". No Bible in the Bible. Please I am still studying it and I can be objectively guided.

God bless you all.

4 Likes

Re: Stories From The Quran- Moses and Pharaoh by Ynotme: 8:14pm On Aug 22, 2014
booked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Know Who Killed Abu Jahl ? ¿ It Was Children ! Click To Read More / Why Did Allah Save Jesus From Death But Allowed Muhammad To Eat Poison? / Questions For Muslims: For Those Who Want To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.