Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,186 members, 7,943,280 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:55 AM

Forbes.com Names nairaland Founder 1 Of The Greatest Entrepreneurs Under 30 (pic) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forbes.com Names nairaland Founder 1 Of The Greatest Entrepreneurs Under 30 (pic) (1588 Views)

Seun Osewa Recognized By Forbes Africa / 20 Nigerian Companies In Forbes Top 25 Companies In West Africa / Top 10 Youngest Internet Millionnaires Under 30 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forbes.com Names nairaland Founder 1 Of The Greatest Entrepreneurs Under 30 (pic) by biafranqueen: 4:40am On Apr 04, 2013
Nairaland followers should clap for themselves because of our readership and participation Nairaland is the MOST visited web-site in Nigeria for 2012, thanks to the handsome and gifted Seun Osewa the owner.

Since 2005 Nigerians at home have had a chance to weigh in on topics that are dear to heart as well as those abroad could stay up to date on current events. Mr. Osewa a brilliant programmer has the potential to become the Zukerberg of Africa and grace the Forbes billionaire list next to Dangote. Even though he claims to be a "Very Small Boy" his creativity will soon wheel in big money. Well done!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Forbes.com Names nairaland Founder 1 Of The Greatest Entrepreneurs Under 30 (pic) by frederal(m): 6:08am On Apr 04, 2013
Who is ds? I don't see ds as handsome; he looks feminine.

1 Like

Re: Forbes.com Names nairaland Founder 1 Of The Greatest Entrepreneurs Under 30 (pic) by pomporiking: 6:35am On Apr 04, 2013
Phuck!!na d seun guy be dat.he don't look rite.
Re: Forbes.com Names nairaland Founder 1 Of The Greatest Entrepreneurs Under 30 (pic) by harbibi: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2013
Its not the look but the brain that matters. Congrats Seun.

3 Likes

Re: Forbes.com Names nairaland Founder 1 Of The Greatest Entrepreneurs Under 30 (pic) by biafranqueen: 7:49am On Apr 04, 2013
Now Now Fred anyway your a man your vote does not count
frederal: Who is ds? I don't see ds as handsome; he looks feminine.
Re: Forbes.com Names nairaland Founder 1 Of The Greatest Entrepreneurs Under 30 (pic) by biafranqueen: 7:53am On Apr 04, 2013
Thank you for pointing that out we need to celebrate our talented youths and encourage others to form start up companies we have to create jobs for ourselves instead of complain no job no job!!
harbibi: Its not the look but the brain that matters. Congrats Seun.
Re: Forbes.com Names nairaland Founder 1 Of The Greatest Entrepreneurs Under 30 (pic) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2013
OMG!!! shocked

Seun looks exactly like my first girlfriend!! shocked
Re: Forbes.com Names nairaland Founder 1 Of The Greatest Entrepreneurs Under 30 (pic) by tpia5: 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2013
throw a few a babies at him (after marriage of course, not promoting debauchery here undecided), add a woman who requires a certain "something" from him every so often which women normally require of men, by the time he experiences the hangovers and sleepless nights and diapers changing with baby doodoo disposal, he'll lose the aijoberi look.

no offence!

2 Likes

Re: Forbes.com Names nairaland Founder 1 Of The Greatest Entrepreneurs Under 30 (pic) by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 30, 2013
Weird looking, some sort of pretty boy. I hope you don't hang and wave your hands when you talk.
Re: Forbes.com Names nairaland Founder 1 Of The Greatest Entrepreneurs Under 30 (pic) by tosin2013: 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2013
congrats man! sky's the beginning! wink

1 Like

Re: Forbes.com Names nairaland Founder 1 Of The Greatest Entrepreneurs Under 30 (pic) by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 15, 2015
cheesy cheesy

Lalasticlala can this get to front page pls cheesy tongue

django1:
OMG!!! shocked

Seun looks exactly like my first girlfriend!! shocked
Re: Forbes.com Names nairaland Founder 1 Of The Greatest Entrepreneurs Under 30 (pic) by Geofavor(m): 8:55pm On Oct 15, 2015
lmao. see comments. grin. Nigerians are mean. damn!
Re: Forbes.com Names nairaland Founder 1 Of The Greatest Entrepreneurs Under 30 (pic) by cold(m): 11:09pm On Oct 15, 2015
peppyluv02:
cheesy cheesy

Lalasticlala can this get to front page pls cheesy tongue

Peppy this is a 2013 thread about a 2012 event. Maybe a recent rating would be more helpful.
Re: Forbes.com Names nairaland Founder 1 Of The Greatest Entrepreneurs Under 30 (pic) by Nobody: 11:26pm On Oct 15, 2015
Don't mind me. Na amebo dey hungry me. The guy's comment was funny thou cheesy.

cold:

Peppy this is a 2013 thread about a 2012 event. Maybe a recent rating would be more helpful.

(1) (Reply)

What Business To Do With N1 Million Loan? / !!!PROMO!!! 24HRS/7 Electricity Without Buying Petrol Or Diesel OR NEPA Or PHCN / Facts And Figures Of MMM Nigeria: The Endpoint

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.