Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:51 PM

Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North (19697 Views)

Ejiro Adigbo Advises Governor Wike On What Next To Do. / PDP CAN NEVER WIN LAGOS. Eze Dimgba ADVISES IGBOS. / ABIA : Don't Allow Politicians Use You, Orji Advises Clerics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by Jomark(m): 7:22pm On Apr 04, 2013
alfaman2: orji is big fool then if he said that.
you are bigger fool then if you said this
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by Jomark(m): 7:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
switex: I lik dis, he is a fool, de state he is heading is nothing to write home abt, I visited aba recently I could nt believe it dat de so called china of Nigeria is a mess unfortunate for me dere was down pour dat day and de biggest market was a mess within seconds of de rain, such man have no right to speak for ndi igbo.
this is another case forget politics. He has said the truth
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by Jomark(m): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2013
emmysenior: I hope he is not nurturing any idea of coming out for presidency in future? Cos this statement will be used against him.
i no blame you. Your type sell your people cuz you want to gain a political post...barawo!
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by Jomark(m): 7:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
gerald09: Come back to what d decay of abia state? Or the kidnapping in anambra and imo state. Dis man is really dat s*tupid.
while your father is more stupid!
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by Jomark(m): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2013
Sam xiu lee: oga one Nigeria I beg oti to,e don do,spare us that one Nigeria thing,I am from lagos,a yoruba man a southern Nigerian before being a Nigerian!the reason why is simple,northerners don't get killed in the south here,their women here wears whatever they want to wear,they drink whatever they want,but if we should try that up there,they blow us up?I see my igbo southern brother as one don't mind us on how much we abuse each other,it doesn't mean we don't love eachother,or av u not seen where an egba man abuse an ijebu man?,truly our igbo brother are more enterprising but please they need to come back home,let's leave the north for them,please biko.
the best comment i have read in NL...GOD bless!
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
eer, govunor orji, where should our brothers return to?
abia state?
why not recall those you fired first? that is easier thing to do than to pretend to be what you are not.
dalu
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by kingston247: 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
He is so right on dis..let them come home so we go just knw dat nigeria don dey share....
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by Ranchhoddas: 7:52pm On Apr 04, 2013
Boa4u: You this babylonian,,instate of you as a chief security in your state to declare a full scale war on those hausas Namas who reside in Abia state,,,,as eye for an eye,,you are here advicing my brethren to thier domain........The only solution to hausa boko haram is kill thier peoples here in the south
Boa4u: You this babylonian,,instate of you as a chief security in your state to declare a full scale war on those hausas Namas who reside in Abia state,,,,as eye for an eye,,you are here advicing my brethren to thier domain........The only solution to hausa boko haram is kill thier peoples here in the south
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by Tochinn(m): 8:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
genxris:
You are a bigger fool for ignoring his advice
. Take d message and ignore d messenger if u dont adore him.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by badassnigga(m): 8:06pm On Apr 04, 2013
yeah ...they should head bak to their erosion ravaged jungle lipsrsealed
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by biafranqueen: 8:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
I agree 100% why do my people go and develop property business in someone else's fathers land they don't want you. If all the Igbo business women and men would invest the money in the east no kidnapping would continue because people would have jobs and we could afford to beef up security. All we do is slave abroad and go build a big house to visit once a year, yet we claim to be the brightest and the best in business charity begins at home. If Hausa start building big business in Nnewi and buy big house and control the whole market lets see how my people react. Turn east into a city greater then Abuja!
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 04, 2013
Igbos who are wise have long left the Islamic terrorist zones. The ones still in the north (even middle belt) don't follow the news and don't also listen to their kindred at home. Stay well in the north o, sell utaba and honda spare parts. When the bombing starts again you would run like a mad man.

Orji has just said what many have said in private for long. Even if you offer me one billion naira to go and live in any of the northern states i would not. All Seasons and Mbari kitchen is enough for me in Owerri. Enugu is heaven to me and Aba has all i need to shop.

3 Likes

Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by meforyou1(m): 8:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
Why are yorubas supporting orji's comment? If it is no longer one nigeria, why not the right thing be done let everybody go back to their father's land?
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by Chineducassidy: 8:21pm On Apr 04, 2013
Good message
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by thejurist: 8:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
Governor TA Orji has said the fact and those with listening eyes should listen. Israel wasn't paradise when the Jews returned to their homeland to fast track the current development in Israel. Kudos to Gov Orji
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 04, 2013
Igbos are doing very well.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by nagoma(m): 8:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
He is wasting his time. Igbos will never leave the north. Why are Igbos so obsessed with persecutory delusions ? BH is an enemy to all , they killed 211 people in kano January 2012 and vast majority of those killed were hausa Muslims. The solution is to stop BH not to make it a tribal thing. I guess BH do not even recognize Igbos. I have never heard Shekau mention Igbo whenever he addresses the nation through Utube.

2 Likes

Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by dnawah(m): 8:39pm On Apr 04, 2013
somebody said dat on facebook and they want to kill him there.a fool over 40
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by Ojiofor: 8:40pm On Apr 04, 2013
If they like let them relocate back home or live and die in the North,Orji has said his mind let them do whatever they want to do with it..Ndigbo will not go to war again because of our people living were it is obvious they are not wanted.I support the Governor 100% on this.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by peleson: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2013
emmysenior: I hope he is not nurturing any idea of coming out for presidency in future? Cos this statement will be used against him.
He is going back to where he came from...PRISON.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by Chynx(m): 8:57pm On Apr 04, 2013

wat d heck do u mean? are u saying they should remain there and be killed?
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by biafranqueen: 8:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
My Dear yes I understand your point but what is wrong with developing Igboland since we claim to be the best and richest in business, this is about commonsense it has happened before and now it is happening again it is those people whose legs go to the river that can be drowned must u put your life on the line if I live in a neighborhood in America where every night I hear gun shots I will move myself to a safe neighborhood where my chances of protecting my family is greater
nagoma: He is wasting his time. Igbos will never leave the north. Why are Igbos so obsessed with persecutory delusions ? BH is an enemy to all , they killed 211 people in kano January 2012 and vast majority of those killed were hausa Muslims. The solution is to stop BH not to make it a tribal thing. I guess BH do not even recognize Igbos. I have never heard Shekau mention them whenever he addresses the nation through utube.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by Ryda(m): 9:11pm On Apr 04, 2013
Leave the north or else these babaric idescent animals with no worthwile thinking wont stop killing ur people...he made a point.

why would some heartless, senzless, brainless, mindless, hopeless ostrich with a low senz of humour continue killing innocent people nd they do it in the name of religion.

Bleep ur feeling we dnt care who or what u do it for, all we want is peace to reign..stop the killing of innocent souls.

Turn ur back on the leaders who sent yuh they wont do u any good...save a soul 2day -9JA-
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by sammyzacks(m): 9:18pm On Apr 04, 2013
Is it dirty Aba that Orji is calling 'home'? I think he is the most unqualified person to give such advice.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by blackbeau1(f): 9:44pm On Apr 04, 2013
If you need to be told that putting your hand into fire is bad, then you are as good as dead. If the igbos need someone to tell them to stay alive by leaving the north and their business, then they are not worth saving.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by kacheezy: 9:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
Dangerous rhetorics...these politicians are pushing us to the brink of a civil war...its the common man that will suffer at the end of the day.

1 Like

Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by Mrevildoer(m): 10:00pm On Apr 04, 2013
Ryda: Leave the north or else these babaric idescent animals with no worthwile thinking wont stop killing ur people...he made a point.

why would some heartless, senzless, brainless, mindless, hopeless ostrich with a low senz of humour continue killing innocent people nd they do it in the name of religion.

Bleep ur feeling we dnt care who or what u do it for, all we want is peace to reign..stop the killing of innocent souls.

Turn ur back on the leaders who sent yuh they wont do u any good...save a soul 2day -9JA-

choi dis guy get soft heart o.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by Smartwave: 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2013
If igbo should leave north, where wil d big Alhaji get small girl's to renew their money ritual. U no understand say igbo girl toto gud for alhaji aziki(destiny) gathering
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by Okdanny: 10:35pm On Apr 04, 2013
Abokis in my bugatti go hear am dis time around ,
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by curfew: 10:52pm On Apr 04, 2013

you cannot find any real aboki living and owing properties in the east. they are wise people. if you want to kill hausa in the east, you'll only find shoe menders and suya sellers. real hause cannot live in the east. they are not as foolish as the igbos who go to build houses in another man's land,where they are not wanted, even where they get killed daily. foolishness at its peak.
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by ocular007(m): 11:25pm On Apr 04, 2013
I think Governor T.A has given an elderly advice,only a fool will turn a deaf ear to his counsel
Re: Orji Advises Igbos To Leave North by ocular007(m): 11:27pm On Apr 04, 2013
@alfaman you are the fool here,how it it bad to have advised Igbos to leave the north,iy is a good message ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jamilah Tangaza Declared Wanted By EFCC / Boko Haram Members Are Relocating To Kogi State- Gov Bello / Minister Lokpobiri: Kaduna Refinery Can Not Refine Nigeria Crude Oil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.