Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,840 members, 7,945,693 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 12:26 AM

My Oga at the top! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Oga at the top! (437 Views)

Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop. / Transcript Interview Of Commandant Obafaiye Shem At Channelstv#my Oga At The Top / My Oga At The Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Oga at the top! by Nobody: 7:30am On Apr 04, 2013
The fact that the former NSCDC Commandant in charge of Lagos state, Mr Shem Obafaiye (OATT) could not recall the official website of NSCDC does not make him a dullard. Afterall, he made the Reporters/Interviewers to understand he did not know it but they insisted he must tell them. After the unexpected pressure mounted on him, what I expected the high-ranking officer to have said is a simple " I don't know" for to a great extent, ignorance is never a crime and there is a saying that "when in doubt, leave out! From the look of things, it's obvious that Mr Shem is not conversant with the latest in the world of Information Technology (IT). Hence, the need for high-ranking officials accross the nation to enrol on a crash-course in Information Technology is of necessity and equally key to the success of any organisation and the nation at large. The madness (oga at the top) should stop for no one is perfect but we are all working towards perfection.

(1) (Reply)

Militancy, Terrorism Is A Good Business / Treat Boko Haram Like Niger Delta Militants - Emir & Chairman Of Zuru / FG To Raise N410bn Viabonds In Second Quarter2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.