Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,198 members, 7,884,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 05:14 AM

What Has He/she Done To Thrill U Or Hurt U Today ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Has He/she Done To Thrill U Or Hurt U Today ? (941 Views)

Call Me Crazy!! Would U Or Not!! / Do Fights Help Or Hurt Relationships? / Circumcision - Can U Or Can U Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Has He/she Done To Thrill U Or Hurt U Today ? by slimtoney(m): 11:37am On Apr 03, 2008
Our spouse/lovers has on daily basis done one thing or the other to us that makes us want to stick to them forever,likewise some other times they make us cry we want to just run away.

What is ur experience today?
Re: What Has He/she Done To Thrill U Or Hurt U Today ? by larekey(m): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2008
i was in a meeting with my boss and she called and when i told her that i was in a meeting and would call her back when i came out she just cut the phone. when i finally called back at the end of the meeting she just picked the phone and started ranting and raving all these this early morning.
Re: What Has He/she Done To Thrill U Or Hurt U Today ? by bebe2007(m): 12:19pm On Apr 03, 2008
Once upon a time i fell in love with this guy and he too with me (so i thought). But i never knew he was a womaniser. He would flirt with anything in skirt. Got to know much later and i started putting two and two together couldnt trust him anymore. Gush! how dat hurts!!! I couldnt sleep nor eat properly for weeks. That stabbed my heart.
Re: What Has He/she Done To Thrill U Or Hurt U Today ? by iice(f): 4:44pm On Apr 03, 2008
Today he was both irritating and sweet tongue
Re: What Has He/she Done To Thrill U Or Hurt U Today ? by sistajay(f): 6:12pm On Apr 03, 2008
My man left for work in a hurry this mornin and he forgot to kiss me. I feel hurt cos I didn't get to feel his warm sweet lips on mine. . . . . . . . .boo hoo hoo cry
Re: What Has He/she Done To Thrill U Or Hurt U Today ? by slimtoney(m): 12:09pm On Apr 04, 2008
She's been playing hard to get all these while, today she called and asked if she will be treated nicely by me if she comes arround dis weekend, and trust me, I assured her dat giving her a nice treat is not only an honour but it is guaranteed. Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzz, am thrilled cheesy
Re: What Has He/she Done To Thrill U Or Hurt U Today ? by chris2h(m): 12:17pm On Apr 04, 2008
humans have a lot going with them.Y'all should just realize that its not about he/she thrilling or hurting you for only today.But over time,has the thrilling been more than the hurtin? ask yourselves.

(1) (Reply)

Being Single And "in The Market" For A Relationship / To The Singles / "why I Cheated" - Women Fess Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.