Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,167 members, 7,884,072 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 11:20 PM

How To Download You Tube Videos - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Download You Tube Videos (1530 Views)

Trouble With Yahoo! Messenger Download You Are Stuck With: Good News: / Who Knows How The You Tube Grabber Works? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download You Tube Videos by echuwenwun(m): 10:41am On Apr 04, 2013
Re: How To Download You Tube Videos by chukwudi01: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2013
You could've skipped the poorly formatted blog post and simply said add 'ss' to the front of 'youtube' in the url bar. tongue
Re: How To Download You Tube Videos by haibe(m): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
echuwenwun: visit this link for tutorials http://samswag..com/2013/04/the-easiest-way-to-download-youtube.html
It doesn't work for me, it says error in downloading file
Re: How To Download You Tube Videos by katrinchi(f): 7:42pm On Apr 05, 2013
HI, Download real player and use it to open your YouTube videos while playing you will see a little bar pop up at the right top corner of the video that says download. click on it and it will automatically download the video.to download real player Google it. hope this helps.
Re: How To Download You Tube Videos by haibe(m): 10:12pm On Apr 05, 2013
katrinchi: HI, Download real player and use it to open your YouTube videos while playing you will see a little bar pop up at the right top corner of the video that says download. click on it and it will automatically download the video.to download real player Google it. hope this helps.
will that work on blackberry?
Re: How To Download You Tube Videos by Jdfada: 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
You can use Freemake Video downloader (google it), it has the option to convert the video to any format of ur choice including 3gp which is compatible with any device.
To download with a mobile phone, first stream the video, after it has finished playing, an option to save the video to phone will pop up.
Good luck.
Re: How To Download You Tube Videos by albacete(m): 7:28am On Apr 07, 2013
katrinchi: HI, Download real player and use it to open your YouTube videos while playing you will see a little bar pop up at the right top corner of the video that says download. click on it and it will automatically download the video.to download real player Google it. hope this helps.
for real? Will try it out
chukwudi01: You could've skipped the poorly formatted blog post and simply said add 'ss' to the front of 'youtube' in the url bar. tongue

does adding 'ss' work?
Re: How To Download You Tube Videos by katrinchi(f): 11:04am On Apr 07, 2013
Hi, this is a screen shot of how the download bar looks like but I really do not know if it will work on mobile device like blackberry phones this works on desktops, laptops and some tablets.

Re: How To Download You Tube Videos by samguru(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
the easiest and convenient way to download from youtube without having to go through the stress of repeating one action or the other everytime.

go to your browser it could be opera,explorer,mozilla name it

go to add ons
now search for youtube there
add
after that got o youtube u will see download icon
thanks

if finding it difficult contact me
Re: How To Download You Tube Videos by jjjkkkooo: 9:41pm On Apr 11, 2013
How I do mine is to copy the url of the video and open keepvid.com, then paste the link in d box, then download the format I want.
Re: How To Download You Tube Videos by samguru(m): 8:11am On Apr 12, 2013
jjjkkkooo: How I do mine is to copy the url of the video and open keepvid.com, then paste the link in d box, then download the format I want.

there is also downloading format options
Re: How To Download You Tube Videos by mckanute: 12:46pm On Apr 15, 2013
Power-up your browsers with add-on/extensions. In this case, Chrome/Firefox users can use DownloadHelper. Each time you see the icon dancing then its ready to download your video/gif/animations. Alternative, DownThemAll. This can download a complete website.

(1) (Reply)

PVR Harddisk Dvd Recorders For Tv,dstv,gotvand All Decoders / I Wanna Buy A Gaming Laptop With Limited Funds Help / Help To Solve My Pc Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.