Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,831 members, 7,882,911 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 06:22 PM

Start Import Business With Just $3 - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Start Import Business With Just $3 (508 Views)

. / Start Export Or Import Business In Small Scale From Nigeria / Interesting Import Business Parthership Opportunity (make Up To Two Million) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Import Business With Just $3 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 04, 2013
Are You Unemployed?
Are You Married or Single in Search of Profitable Business?
Are You a Clergy or Cleric in need of money for your ministry?
Are You a Graduate?
Do You Need Financial Liberation?
Do You Need Money To Pay Up Your School Bills As A Student?

My name is Adeyemi Oluwaseun. A Certified Netprenuer and a Professional Forex Trader. Whose passion is to liberate lives on the internet and reveal hidden treasures online.
Let Me Show You An Unbelievable Secret On The Internet
That Can Change Your Financial Status In This Present Economy.
I Will Show You The Cheapest Market Online
Where To Start A Physical Business With Just Three Dollars ($3)
and Make 10 times the Amount of Purchase.
They are all Brand New Quality Products
Read This!
NO Referrers
No Pyramid Method of Buying
No Chain of 5 People Coming Together
Complete tracking on all deliveries
Secured Payment with High Tech encryption
Free Shipping
Refund on unsatisfactory order
The Process is Simple, You Only Need To Visit The Market, Purchase a Single Product or Purchase in Bulk and Make Your Cool Money Selling The Product Ten times the price Here in Nigeria.
Purchased Goods Gets To Your Door step in 72hrs after payment.
You Can Purchase Goods From Just $3 on This Website
With Guaranteed Delivery in Nigeria

You don’t really need to be moving from one place to the other before you make sales. They are goods that can be sold even in your vicinity ( Office, House, Church, mosque etc) because their prices has no comparison to the prices of the same goods in Nigeria.

You can start importing and Supplying Digital Camera, Water proof Quality Phones, Laptops of different kinds, Projectors, Wedding Dresses, Beauty & Health Products etc.
Note:
This is not Amazon site
This is not Clickbank site
This is not Paydotcom site
It is not Ebay site
Not Commission Junction
It is a market that you can start importing goods with just $3. Yes! read the text three dollars. This market has been hidden too long, am revealing it so that you can share, take advantage of the opportunity the so called big wig are enjoying.

You only need just N10,000 to become a projector importer. The profit on this alone is enough for you for a month, if you buy just 5 pieces for a start.

Hint: You can distribute this to churches, mosques, groups of people, individual, entertainment industries, organizations etc.

N5000 is enough for you to start importing Digital Camera and make cool cash into your account.
Assuming you purchase 5 Cameras for N25000.
Then you sell them at N15000 each which means
N15000 X 5 = N75000. It means you have made N50,000 for just a singular purchase. This can be achieved
in a week which means it is possible for you to make N200,000 in a month with a single import.

With N3000 Dollars you can import quality phones and make outstanding profit on each.

You can import New Laptop as low as N8000 with free shipping and sell it for N50,000. I mean brand new laptop.
You may find this difficult to believe because of the level of the information you know online, or your experience with fake products bought from the so called gurus.
I tell you, it will definitely change your financial status as you take action.

Why am I revealing all these to you?am doing this to make sure you free yourself from financial limitations in this present economy. I want you to know that you can make more money even in that your present situation with just $3.
I see that you are finding it difficult to believe while reading it. This is because you are a typical Nigeria person. A country where almost everybody finds it difficult to believe one another.
Anyway, things like this are for determined heart who have concluded that whatever the situation, they are definitely going to make it with genuine business.
Note: You can purchase any goods on this website with any Nigerian bank master or visa card because Nigerians are purely accepted.

Testimonial:
I have been looking for a package like this that will reveal to me step by step of how I can be a successful importer online since 3yrs until I was lucky to get your awesome website. I summoned courage to purchase the package because all you stated on your site is exactly what I have been craving for and I thank God I really bought your package. Today, I can boast of N200,000 sales per month just from your simplified package. Denis Igwe ( a graduate since 2yrs). The Lord bless you for this revelation.

Going through your website for about six times due to the doubt I had in me because of my experience in purchasing product online, at the seventh time there was a spirit in me that encourage me to try it out. I thank God I really obeyed that spirit. I truly started with just $3 as you said, the profit was really great and encouraging and now I make at least N50,000 per week. You are a genius. Thanks so much. Sylvester from Calabar

The truth is that, at first I was highly skeptical about this your package and I was struggling within my heart for like 2days before I finally took a bold step. I want to seriously appreciate God in your life for the kind of person you are, not like those other guys on the internet. I started the importation just for 2weeks and I have more than enough customers to sell to. You made me to understand the power behind information. I never believed it could be so easy. Shipping and getting the product at my door step. You’re a diligent researcher. Thanks for opening my eyes to this great opportunity and I thank God for not allowing me to resist it. Joke Adie from Abuja

I almost followed my friends dictates but I later had a re-think and followed my instinct. For this singular step I took, I now import goods while still in school and sell to my mates and colleagues, lecturers, church members etc. I have no reason to complain about economy situation. Thank you so much. Christy Tonto from Lagos.

A trial is just what you need and your financial life will take a better turn around.

If you are interested in this life Changing Package

Cost Only N4000
Pay To:
Guaranty Trust Bank Plc
Name: Adeyemi Oluwaseun
Account No: 0029071327

You can also make payment through our Liberty Reserve Account Below :
Just $27
U7095767
username: oluwaseun
After payment Send your payment details to 08178057857 / 08076442289 and how to get your business package and the instruction will be sent to you via your email address.

(1) (Reply)

Request For A Business Application Very Cheap / Wedding Promo! Wedding Promo!! / Nero Burning ROM 12.5 Free Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.