Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,463 members, 7,885,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:46 PM

Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches (15507 Views)

Full List Of 30 Players Invited To Camp By Samson Siasia For Rio Olympics / Sunday Oliseh, Invites 23 Players For Tanzania Match / Keshi Calls Enyeama, Mikel Obi, 21 Others For Ethiopia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by acquafresca(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
They shld hv shown yobo sm respect. He still remain d captain...anyway gudluck 2 d team
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
Keshi shud hav called young talented Rabiu Ibrahim to d squad. A good replacement shud b found for echejile. IDEYE misses goals too much hence dropping him for osaze is not a bad option.As for kalu uche, i wonder wat his name is doing on dat list; how did his name get there?
Hmmmm, eventhough we r d african champions, keshi must realise dat a world cup in brazil is far different from a nations cup in S.A. Hence he shud swallow his pride nd make sure he doesnt fall for overconfidence. He must never b like oda african coaches who r like mechanics dat always quarrel wit their tools. Siasia did it nd we missed mikel in d olympic final nd even lost to argentina.

Goodluck to d eagles
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by sureteeboy(m): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
Psalhadeen: Alllllllll!! Weeeee aaaaah sAin giiiiiiive us YOBO,ANICHEBE,MARTINS,TAIWO AAAAAAArnd mai Humble self.
they should go to hell. They've served dier country enough. Young guys should take over
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by yoged(m): 10:18pm On Apr 05, 2013
pablo aimar: At last!!! Anthony Ujah A.K.A drogba A.K.A junior has finally been invited, I just wish keshi give him some play time. That guy is a very potent striker.
dat guy cant even score goals in the German league, he was sent packing to German division (cologne). We are not playing stokes fc Giraffe game, he is only good at set piece. He's poo. I'll love to see imoh ezekiel of standard liege of belgium in dat team one day.. Very fast and talented.
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by yoged(m): 10:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ansell: Keshi shud hav called young talented Rabiu Ibrahim to d squad. A good replacement shud b found for echejile. IDEYE misses goals too much hence dropping him for osaze is not a bad option.As for kalu uche, i wonder wat his name is doing on dat list; how did his name get there?
Hmmmm, eventhough we r d african champions, keshi must realise dat a world cup in brazil is far different from a nations cup in S.A. Hence he shud swallow his pride nd make sure he doesnt fall for overconfidence. He must never b like oda african coaches who r like mechanics dat always quarrel wit their tools. Siasia did it nd we missed mikel in d olympic final nd even lost to argentina.

Goodluck to d eagles
goshhhhhhh, rabiu wat? Wtf is wrong with u guys. Rabiu ibrahim is another chrisantus macauley. Rubbish player. He havent play 3games dis season. U tink say na by name. Kalu uche has been banging goals for his club in turkey and he's an experience player. We all see wat he did during the last world cup. I love the dude.
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by smallpope: 12:15am On Apr 06, 2013
Psalhadeen: Alllllllll!! Weeeee aaaaah sAin giiiiiiive us YOBO,ANICHEBE,MARTINS,TAIWO AAAAAAArnd mai Humble self.
No thanks, we don't need a replica of D Yak
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by Juicysam(m): 12:26am On Apr 06, 2013
Nice list but keshi's continued refusal to conscript osazee for national team assignment still baffles me#yawns#
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by pomporiking: 3:28am On Apr 06, 2013
Keshi has earned the right to pick whoever he wants.
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by Mospring(m): 4:32am On Apr 06, 2013
ayusbobs: i dont know why he is on the list
lets del. him from hia! yes
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by phreakabit(m): 5:08am On Apr 06, 2013
[size=18pt]The same Kwambe wey Kenya wan use im wing kill us abi? OK![/size]
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by fuke(m): 5:41am On Apr 06, 2013
[quote author=joseph1013]My observations:

1. No Yobo. Hope his utterances will not come back to haunt him later.

2. No good replacement for Echiejile. And it seems that's our weakest side of the defence. It was again obvious during the Kenyan game, how Omeruo kept covering for him.

3. No Martins. His inability to stake a claim for a shirt in the Kenyan game is his biggest undoing. Sometimes opportunities come but once.

4. Still no Sidney Sam. What is NFF doing about this guy? Or am I the only guy who hates Musa playing on the flanks for the Eagles. I watch his games in Russia where he bangs in goals almost on a weekly basis because he's utilized in the central striking role. But Keshi keeps using him on the flanks...aaarrrgggg. Pls Keshi, Hope Akpan of Reading is another option and this young man is seriously begging to be considered.

5. Pls, why is Haruna not on this list? This guy is playing so well at his club. No game passes without him making incredible assists for goals, and he often scores some for himself.

6. Keshi, we understand that you love and wanna promote local players, but aint you going over your head with this much players in the team? I pray your experiments continue to work. It's okay by us as long as it works. You are the BOSS!

ALL THE BEST TO THE SUPER EAGLES OF NIGERIA.

GO RULE THE WORLD!

How I wish all posts on NL are matured and polished like this.
Instead, what you get most times are as childish as what you hear when
toddlers are playing mud-games in the village.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by ginajet(f): 6:08am On Apr 06, 2013
Red-Light:
gbamm
gbamm koor,, gbagaun nii!!!!! Una too talk.... talent without descipline like say una get d descipline hypocrites like una..... Na una type una go oga go dey send like house boys 4 office ...Rubbish
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by Donmichaelz(m): 8:11am On Apr 06, 2013
DJDOLA: Haruna should be on dat list and osaze..even if osaze is rude is playin skill is not rude
let Cr7 f-u-c-k up and see wat mourinho wil do to him,consistency,seriousness,disciplin is wat a gud team needs nt skills...
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by Donmichaelz(m): 8:14am On Apr 06, 2013
ginajet: gbamm koor,, gbagaun nii!!!!! Una too talk.... talent without descipline like say una get d descipline hypocrites like una..... Na una type una go oga go dey send like house boys 4 office ...Rubbish
:0 :* even peageon english u no fit speak?
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by Donmichaelz(m): 8:20am On Apr 06, 2013
Akiika: If Keshi is not taking it personal, Osaze Odemwinghi deserves to be in the line up. I have bought the Nigeria/Mexico friendly ticket, i hope i won't be the laughing stock amongst my latino friends at the office after the match. Keshi and Co. need to curb their ego and get us the best players for the national team. The Kenyan match was a disaster!
mstwww hw much b ticket?300 näira,.stop braging 4 us,we won Afcon witout osaze,d idiot is nt in form @west Brom,& u want him 2 b included? thunder Fire u...
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by Donmichaelz(m): 8:23am On Apr 06, 2013
PurpleHouse: I feel this team lacks much bite... too much home based when there are great guys out there that can prove themselves anytime anyday...... enough of the experimenting with local dudes just coz you wanna promote 'em.......... nice team but I expected more..

NB: every attacks from gbosaa and co, back to sender.. lol
too much home base gave u Afcon di$ year,too much homebase gav egypt 3 Afcon in a row...stop spiting BullSHÍT...
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by SimplySEA(m): 8:41am On Apr 06, 2013
sureteeboy: they should go to hell. They've served dier country enough. Young guys should take over
now they should go to hell? After serving their country? Is this suppose to be a thank u? I pray u don't get such rewards for labour!
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by andrew444(m): 10:40am On Apr 06, 2013
Ansell: Keshi shud hav called young talented Rabiu Ibrahim to d squad. A good replacement shud b found for echejile. IDEYE misses goals too much hence dropping him for osaze is not a bad option.As for kalu uche, i wonder wat his name is doing on dat list; how did his name get there?

Goodluck to d eagles

Guy i think you dont know anything about football,you are talking of rabiu ibrahim,a player who failed to make the 1st team of PSV and was later signed by celtic and also failed to make the 1st team,now he is at Kilmanock and he has never started any match always come from the bench,and you want him to make the super eagles list,what do you take the nigeria national team for,do you think super eagles is for bench warmers,and you are asking what kalu uche is doing there,this shows you dont even know football,Kalu uche is Nigeria current highest goal scorer in europe,and the second highest goal scorer in turkey with 17 goals because he scored yesterday,he is behind Burak yilmaz of galatasaray,so please if you dont know anything about our players dont say okay

1 Like

Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by honeric01(m): 10:41am On Apr 06, 2013
andrew444:

Guy i think you dont know anything about football,you are talking of rabiu ibrahim,a player who failed to make the 1st team of PSV and was later signed by celtic and also failed to make the 1st team,now he is at Kilmanock and he has never started any match always come from the bench,and you want him to make the super eagles list,what do you take the nigeria national team for,do you think super eagles is for bench warmers,and you are asking what kalu uche is doing there,this shows you dont even know football,Kalu uche is Nigeria current highest goal scorer in europe,and the second highest goal scorer in turkey with 17 goals because he scored yesterday,he is behind Burak yilmaz of galatasaray,so please if you dont know anything about our players dont say okay

You dey mind people with sentiments?
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by andrew444(m): 10:47am On Apr 06, 2013
honeric01:

You dey mind people with sentiments?

bros no mind d guy jhor,person go just dey talk and him no no anytin about football,how him go dey talk of rabiu ibrahim bench warmer,if to say him call Haruna lukman i for consider am because the guy dey start for dynamo kiev now and he was their 3rd best payer of the month.
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by nas4q(m): 12:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
na wa o! So you guys never realize that some of these Home based players will eventually be dropped. This list contains 30 playas but only 25 will make it to tournaments.
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by firedaman1(m): 1:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
acquafresca: They shld hv shown yobo sm respect. He still remain d captain...anyway gudluck 2 d team
How else do u show respect to a non performing player/captain who has consistently made costly mistakes whenever he gets an opportunity to play. Yobo should have respected himself, Keshi and Nigerians by bowing out after the nations cup. Just like most of our non performing politicians, the man wants to be forced out of the team. Has he not disgraced himself enough?
Abeg Keshi, I and millions of Nigerians(home and abroad) dey ur back.
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 07, 2013
Those saying that there are too many home based players, are misguided.

They seem to forget that all foreign based players were once home-based.
Home players are readily available to train with the squad . They form continuity and compatibility within the team.

Home players probably work harder and have less ego.

1 Like

Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by Hemanwel(m): 7:37am On Apr 07, 2013
All those crosses that have been elusive 4rm Musa could easily come 4rm Osaze.
Oga Keshi,think twice o!
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
DJDOLA: Haruna should be on dat list and osaze..even if osaze is rude is playin skill is not rude

And we wonder why the SE was in such a mess for yrs
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
Hemanwel: All those crosses that have been elusive 4rm Musa could easily come 4rm Osaze.
Oga Keshi,think twice o!
How many crosses didhe supply at the last ANC?
oops! he did not go
Re: Keshi Calls Up 30 Players For The Summer Matches by JaaizTech: 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
This is what I call over experimenting. Since when did Ike Uche become so poor a striker that He can't even make the bench of the eagles?? The same goes for Yobo, He doesn't have to start games,but He is definitely good enough for the bench.

Keshi, needs to understand that when preparing for a competition like the confederations cup, you need to have a very strong bench too, and not just a bench of rookies. I am sure He would be thought a few lessons in the upcoming friendlies and perhaps realise before it is too late.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rangnick Insists He WON'T Convince Pogba To Stay At Man Utd If He Wants To Leave / Violence: Nigerian League Fines Kano Pillars, Calls For Review Of Match Official / Super Falcons’ Players & Officials Have Been Paid – Nigerian Football Federation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.