Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,398 members, 7,897,767 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 07:36 PM

PLEASE HELP!!!! I NEED A MODERN CAR ELECTRICTONICS ENGINEER(rewire)...FOR FORD!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / PLEASE HELP!!!! I NEED A MODERN CAR ELECTRICTONICS ENGINEER(rewire)...FOR FORD!! (828 Views)

Need Help Replacing Fuel Pump For Ford Focus / Special Car Dvd Player For FORD FOCUS / Engine, Transmission And Parts For Ford Windstar And Chevy Venture For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PLEASE HELP!!!! I NEED A MODERN CAR ELECTRICTONICS ENGINEER(rewire)...FOR FORD!! by balogunsam(m): 5:56pm On Apr 04, 2013
I beg y'all in god's name to please recommend excellent and experienced cr electroncs engineers popularly called rewires who can help trace the wiring problem in my ford windstar 1999 that makes it keep flashing the O/D OFF (overdrive off) light whenever we get on the express but never does so when driven in town. If we travel with it despite the O/D light blinkung, by the time we park, the transmission system will start misbehaving, dragging and co. It never does this when driven around town but only when you have a free road to speed beyond 60km/h for more than 3 minutes or so....someone suggested changing the brainbox(ECU) and reprogramming it but something i heard somewhere said if its a wiring problem, the issue will still affect the new ECU.....its less than a year old and we have changed the transmission system at great costs like twice due to this problem...KINDLY HELP RECOMMEND OR LINK ME TO PLACES I CAN GO FOR SUCH A PROBLEM OR GUIDE ME AS TO WHAT TO DO

cheesy I INVOKE THE SPIRITS AND AUTO WIZARDS OF NAIRALAND OOOO....@sienna @inspired_m @Ikenna @Everybody sef....Gof bless y'all real good

balogunsam11@yahoo.com

PLEASE DONT MIND I MODIFIED A PREVIOUS THREAD...I JUST DONT LIKE HAVING MUCH THREADS TO MANAGE.
Re: PLEASE HELP!!!! I NEED A MODERN CAR ELECTRICTONICS ENGINEER(rewire)...FOR FORD!! by balogunsam(m): 5:49am On Apr 05, 2013
please people....
Re: PLEASE HELP!!!! I NEED A MODERN CAR ELECTRICTONICS ENGINEER(rewire)...FOR FORD!! by kennethik: 9:10am On Apr 05, 2013
My Brother first of all I must sympathise with u on the experience u had for tokumbo car u bought,but that is not to say tokumbo cars are not good ,that is why we advise people to buy from a credible dealer that could try as much as possible to tell u the conditions of the car He or She wants to sell to the customer,after all 80 to 90 percent of Nigerians settle for tokumbo cars,u could see only 10 20. Percent could afford a Brand New car. Is not that buying a new car with a particular payment plan is a bad idea,sometime as nice and sweet it could be from the beginning its might not be like that at the end. I think there is nothing as good as buying your ride out rightly and save your self from pressure,the fact still remains that tokumbo cars has grades it depends on who u are buying from. ZELIG AUTOS LIMITED 08038156694 ,07084398028
Re: PLEASE HELP!!!! I NEED A MODERN CAR ELECTRICTONICS ENGINEER(rewire)...FOR FORD!! by balogunsam(m): 2:27pm On Apr 05, 2013
kennethik: My Brother first of all I must sympathise with u on the experience u had for tokumbo car u bought,but that is not to say tokumbo cars are not good ,that is why we advise people to buy from a credible dealer that could try as much as possible to tell u the conditions of the car He or She wants to sell to the customer,after all 80 to 90 percent of Nigerians settle for tokumbo cars,u could see only 10 20. Percent could afford a Brand New car. Is not that buying a new car with a particular payment plan is a bad idea,sometime as nice and sweet it could be from the beginning its might not be like that at the end. I think there is nothing as good as buying your ride out rightly and save your self from pressure,the fact still remains that tokumbo cars has grades it depends on who u are buying from. ZELIG AUTOS LIMITED 08038156694 ,07084398028

Thank you for your input sir. I really appreciate your view and input. I'm spmeone whp gets scared at the idea of owing people too but outrighg payment is not an easy option considering the kind of work i do. That's part of why I resolved to payment plan options:-)
Re: PLEASE HELP!!!! I NEED A MODERN CAR ELECTRICTONICS ENGINEER(rewire)...FOR FORD!! by page9(m): 8:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
@ op
Pls when you eventually buy, either brand new or tokunboh, outright or instalment payment, do ensure that you buy a tested and reliable brand like Toyota, Nissan, Ford or Honda. Do not go for kia or hyundai. Though, it is my personal opinion borne out of experiencr.

Now, you may have had a nasty experience about the tokunboh you bought in d past due to very many reasons.

If you rrflect back, you may discover what went wrong.

I'd love to know where and how did you buy d vehicle? What brand is it? DID YOU CHECK D VIN NO BEFORE YOU PAY FOR IT? Did you run a scan on the vehicle before payming for it?

People tend to forget that some tokunboh were not meant to be sold! They are confirmed scrap in motion!

If you do not know enough about vehicle, it is only appropriate to take along experienced and knowledgeable person along when about to buy vehicle. It will safe you a whole lot of future headaches.

If i were you, i will still go for tokunboh again but with extreme caution and extensive investigation and scrutiny. If the buyer will not allow you to run comprensive scan on the vehicle, then don't buy.

But if your mind is made up on brand new vehicle and you have adequate financial resources, then you can go for it.

Therefore, the final decision is yours no matter what anyone says
Re: PLEASE HELP!!!! I NEED A MODERN CAR ELECTRICTONICS ENGINEER(rewire)...FOR FORD!! by balogunsam(m): 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
page9: @ op
Pls when you eventually buy, either brand new or tokunboh, outright or instalment payment, do ensure that you buy a tested and reliable brand like Toyota, Nissan, Ford or Honda. Do not go for kia or hyundai. have adequate financial resources, then you can go for it.

Therefore, the final decision is yours no matter what anyone says

it was a ford Windstar 1999 and yes I checked d VIN and stuff....all checked out. even d scanner saw minor errors like sensor n stuff,nothing big. Paid for it,was cruising on d express when I saw d O/D off light flashing and I observed a change.... slight though in d movement. Stopped blinking later Cuz twas driven only in town. Then travelled with it and it started again till the gear damaged. Changed the transmission system and it worked briefly then the overdrive off light came back again and the transmission damaged again. Changed the transmission again and it ran smooth till I travelled with it again. In all,the vehicle is used only in town now,not travelled with and it was purchased basically for family travelling.

Yes I am rooting for either Toyota or ford or Honda....definitely not kia and co.....I was considering Hyundai though.
Re: PLEASE HELP!!!! I NEED A MODERN CAR ELECTRICTONICS ENGINEER(rewire)...FOR FORD!! by balogunsam(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2013
[size=15pt]PLEASE PEOPLE...ANY HELP WILL DO...[/size]
Re: PLEASE HELP!!!! I NEED A MODERN CAR ELECTRICTONICS ENGINEER(rewire)...FOR FORD!! by balogunsam(m): 6:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
i am still waiting for help oo
Re: PLEASE HELP!!!! I NEED A MODERN CAR ELECTRICTONICS ENGINEER(rewire)...FOR FORD!! by balogunsam(m): 9:40am On Apr 13, 2013
Guess I'm not getting any help....

(1) (Reply)

SOLD SOLD SOLD Clean Toks 2004 Nissan Frontier / Clean Mazda 626 For Sale / Very Fresh 2005 Toyota Highlander 3rows Clean Fabric For 1.55m Asking Only! PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.