Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,555 members, 7,908,489 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 07:33 AM

BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS (2909 Views)

Ramatu, Parts 1 To 51 (updated) / Ramatu..parts 1 To 44 / RAMATU series parts 1 to 43...merry xmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by bingbagbo(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2013
PART 1

Isaac William Twum-Pawmapaw was in his final year at Amansia Teacher training college.
He had some real bad friends who influenced him negatively at school.
In the month of June, when school was about to vacate, Isaac and his friends went to a popular hide-out to smoke ganja.
It was Isaac's first time smoking and right after smoking four rolls, hell broke loose in the school.
He stormed one classroom where a teacher was having a lesson, he tied the teacher up, lashed him well-well and off he zoomed to the principal's office. The Principal, Madam Joy Koti who was a widower with 7 kids was angry when Isaac appeared at her office in just boxer shorts and sweating. "Hey, Isaac what the hell are you doing here, with your big rod dangling before you?" she quizzed
Isaac replied "here to 4ck the hell out of you!!

PART 2

Isaac pulled down his boxer shorts, and MADAM JOY had already fainted
since what she saw, she had never seen before. To say "timber" sef, will be an understatement.
Notwithstanding her fainting, Isaac still rushed on her and was about to UnCloth her, when school security officers entered the office. It was like a wrestling bout. Isaac was really beating up.
They then decided to send him out of the office to the police station, when isaac began complaining of his belly. "my belle oo, i wan shitz, abeg i wan shitz" so the security guys left his hands for a while but just after that, Isaac took to his heels. Then the school security went after him. He entered the main road and "bbbuuummm". An okada in top gear, knocked Isaac down. His skull split into two, and his brains gushed out of his head. Isaac William Twum-Pawmapaw was dead. His remains was rushed to the mortuary, as the okada rider that knocked him down had fled from the scene.

PART 3

Now, just as he was about to be pushed inside the fridge, Isaac began screaming "i no die yet ooo,i no die yet ooo!!!'". Out of fear and shock, the mortuary keepers threw him down on the floor.
After some 2 hours when they realised he was still breathing, he was rushed to the the emergency hospital.
He was still screaming " i no die yet ooo,i no die yet ooooo".
The doctor, doctor Grave, upon seeing Isaac, instantly became fond of him the very first time he saw him and vowed to save Isaac. The problem however was that, Isaac's brain had been brutally damaged. Being a goat farmer however, he brought to the hospital his most intellligent goat the next morning, removed its brain and through a surgery implanted the goat's brain into Isaac's head

Part 4

Two weeks on and Isaac had recovered.
The Problem was, he had now grown darker and hairier than before.
Doctor Grave upon realising this, contacted the school authorities, and Isaac was re-integrated with his family, even though Isaac couldnt recognise his own family again.
His Parents applied for a teacher job in a local Junior secondary school for him, and Isaac was invited for interview. It was interview day, and Isaac sat before the Interview panel.
"Tell us briefly about yourself" he was asked, "well, i am a man, and i am a human being, and i am not a goat, and i am here for interview and i am going to win this election" Isaac replied

" which election?" the panel asked

"well, erm, you see, as the moon shines towards the east, no man, and i repeat no man..." Isaac shifted his buttocks and messed twice aloud, Everybody on the panel covered their nostrils as houseflies engulfed the room. The chairman of the panel eventually said " well, Mr Isaac Twum-Pawmapaw, we thank you for honouring our invitation, you will hear from us "

Part 5

Isaac upon hearing this pulled a cutlass which he was hiding in his shirt all that while and swore to butcher all the panel members. Everyone was running helter skelter through the room and Isaac was chasing them. The chairman fell off his seat and was sweating profusely. Isaac went and sat on him, held his nose and threatened to amputate it. " i am sorry, i am sorry, we have employed you sah, sorry, we have employed you, you are teaching english from tomorrow please sah" Isaac upon hearing this assurance, got up and left .

Part 6
[color=#000099]It was early monday morning, and Isaac had woken up.
It was a very cold morning because it rained in the night, but Isaac picked a bowl of very chilled to go and bath with.
He came back to his room, picked his khaki shorts, white shirts, red flying tie, ironed and wore them.
HE later opened his fridge once more to get his pair of wellignton boots which had frozen. Isaac kept almost everything of his in the fridge, including toothbrush, tv remote control, books , pens and all his shoes.
He wore his wellington boots and off, he sat on his bicycle and made for his first day at school
grin

paart 7 dropping soon wink
Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by BUSHYANUS(m): 6:51pm On Apr 04, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by bingbagbo(m): 6:55pm On Apr 04, 2013
BUSHY-ANUS:
grin grin grin grin

angry angry ewu angry
Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by sats: 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
bin gbagbo y dont u make dese parts into episodes and turn the episodes into a series called -craaaP!?
Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 07, 2013
Lmao... Nyc one. I love d story sha... Continue jhare!!!
Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by bingbagbo(m): 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
PretiEbony: Lmao... Nyc one. I love d story sha... Continue jhare!!!

thanks my love kiss......you are a human being, not those animals up there
Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by bingbagbo(m): 8:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
PretiEbony: grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by sKeetz(m): 9:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
The op na correct mumu gringrin
Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by bingbagbo(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2013
sKeetz: eyaaaaa, love is a beautiful thing cool

Fvcktard! angry

dawg!!! angry
Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:11am On May 19, 2013
Bin, Uя̲̅ too much!

1 Like

Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by bingbagbo(m): 8:29am On May 19, 2013
Lolaabokoku: Bin, Uя̲̅ too much!

thanks my love......
Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by Yeske2(m): 10:09am On May 19, 2013
Never believed anyone could sit and write this, na wah o! smh
Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by bingbagbo(m): 10:18pm On May 26, 2013
Yeske!:

bush pig! angry[
Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by fleyboy02: 10:39pm On May 26, 2013
Nice right up....

Jazz imagining wot d idiat will teach in class (lolz)

Waiting 4 part seven anyways smiley
Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by bingbagbo(m): 6:08am On May 27, 2013
fleyboy02: Nice right up....

dropping soon wink
fleyboy02: Nice right up....

dropping soon
Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by bingbagbo(m): 2:40am On Jul 02, 2013
grin
Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by englishmart(m): 6:30pm On Jul 02, 2013
bin gbagbo: PART 1

Isaac William Twum-Pawmapaw was in his final year at Amansia Teacher training college.
He had some real bad friends who influenced him negatively at school.
In the month of June, when school was about to vacate, Isaac and his friends went to a popular hide-out to smoke ganja.
It was Isaac's first time smoking and right after smoking four rolls, hell broke loose in the school.
He stormed one classroom where a teacher was having a lesson, he tied the teacher up, lashed him well-well and off he zoomed to the principal's office. The Principal, Madam Joy Koti who was a widower with 7 kids was angry when Isaac appeared at her office in just boxer shorts and sweating. "Hey, Isaac what the hell are you doing here, with your big rod dangling before you?" she quizzed
Isaac replied "here to 4ck the hell out of you!!

PART 2

Isaac pulled down his boxer shorts, and MADAM JOY had already fainted
since what she saw, she had never seen before. To say "timber" sef, will be an understatement.
Notwithstanding her fainting, Isaac still rushed on her and was about to UnCloth her, when school security officers entered the office. It was like a wrestling bout. Isaac was really beating up.
They then decided to send him out of the office to the police station, when isaac began complaining of his belly. "my belle oo, i wan shitz, abeg i wan shitz" so the security guys left his hands for a while but just after that, Isaac took to his heels. Then the school security went after him. He entered the main road and "bbbuuummm". An okada in top gear, knocked Isaac down. His skull split into two, and his brains gushed out of his head. Isaac William Twum-Pawmapaw was dead. His remains was rushed to the mortuary, as the okada rider that knocked him down had fled from the scene.

PART 3

Now, just as he was about to be pushed inside the fridge, Isaac began screaming "i no die yet ooo,i no die yet ooo!!!'". Out of fear and shock, the mortuary keepers threw him down on the floor.
After some 2 hours when they realised he was still breathing, he was rushed to the the emergency hospital.
He was still screaming " i no die yet ooo,i no die yet ooooo".
The doctor, doctor Grave, upon seeing Isaac, instantly became fond of him the very first time he saw him and vowed to save Isaac. The problem however was that, Isaac's brain had been brutally damaged. Being a goat farmer however, he brought to the hospital his most intellligent goat the next morning, removed its brain and through a surgery implanted the goat's brain into Isaac's head

Part 4

Two weeks on and Isaac had recovered.
The Problem was, he had now grown darker and hairier than before.
Doctor Grave upon realising this, contacted the school authorities, and Isaac was re-integrated with his family, even though Isaac couldnt recognise his own family again.
His Parents applied for a teacher job in a local Junior secondary school for him, and Isaac was invited for interview. It was interview day, and Isaac sat before the Interview panel.
"Tell us briefly about yourself" he was asked, "well, i am a man, and i am a human being, and i am not a goat, and i am here for interview and i am going to win this election" Isaac replied

" which election?" the panel asked

"well, erm, you see, as the moon shines towards the east, no man, and i repeat no man..." Isaac shifted his buttocks and messed twice aloud, Everybody on the panel covered their nostrils as houseflies engulfed the room. The chairman of the panel eventually said " well, Mr Isaac Twum-Pawmapaw, we thank you for honouring our invitation, you will hear from us "

Part 5

Isaac upon hearing this pulled a cutlass which he was hiding in his shirt all that while and swore to butcher all the panel members. Everyone was running helter skelter through the room and Isaac was chasing them. The chairman fell off his seat and was sweating profusely. Isaac went and sat on him, held his nose and threatened to amputate it. " i am sorry, i am sorry, we have employed you sah, sorry, we have employed you, you are teaching english from tomorrow please sah" Isaac upon hearing this assurance, got up and left .

Part 6
[color=#000099]It was early monday morning, and Isaac had woken up.
It was a very cold morning because it rained in the night, but Isaac picked a bowl of very chilled to go and bath with.
He came back to his room, picked his khaki shorts, white shirts, red flying tie, ironed and wore them.
HE later opened his fridge once more to get his pair of wellignton boots which had frozen. Isaac kept almost everything of his in the fridge, including toothbrush, tv remote control, books , pens and all his shoes.
He wore his wellington boots and off, he sat on his bicycle and made for his first day at school
grin

paart 7 dropping soon wink

u are just too creative. Keep it bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by bingbagbo(m): 9:48am On Jul 03, 2013
englishmart: u are just too creative. Keep it bro

humbled cool
Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by jessewagz: 11:25pm On Jul 03, 2013
Yeske!:
[/color][color=#000000]
Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by DAZZLINGM(f): 12:58pm On Jul 04, 2013
Bin d freaking gbagbo, grin grin grin your thread still makes me laugh mostly because people's comment adds to the humor and most times make up for your jokes especially when the jokes are silly. I applaud you for the fact that you try to create your own jokes, well done. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by damselsdezire(f): 1:39pm On Jul 04, 2013
Nice1 bro. Expecting moreeeeeee

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by bingbagbo(m): 7:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
DAZZLING M: Bin d freaking gbagbo, grin grin grin your thread still makes me laugh mostly because people's comment adds to the humor and most times make up for your jokes especially when the jokes are silly. I applaud you for the fact that you try to create your own jokes, well done. wink

thanks my sister kiss
Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by jbblues24(m): 9:05pm On May 31, 2019
I want to learn this kind of spaces! Teach me. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: BG PREMIERING :(Mr Pawmapaw Parts 1, 2, 3, 4 , 5 and 6)---DONT MISS THIS by bingbagbo(m): 8:03am On Jun 09, 2019
jbblues24:
I want to learn this kind of spaces! Teach me. lipsrsealed

grin

(1) (Reply)

UNCONFIRMED: ANOTHER PLOT OF CALUMNY AGAINST BUHARI ( SREENSHOTS) / 19 Tweets About Igbo Boys That Will Definitely Make You Laugh / Post Ur Hilarious Pictures Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.