Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,611 members, 7,929,997 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 08:40 AM

Generator Consumption Rates - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Generator Consumption Rates (1253 Views)

Selling My Ice Cream Store With 24/7 Electricity Supply (no Need For Generator) / 6kva Kipor Generator Silent.....................................with Best Price / Inspired Autos Bureau De Change ( Buy US$ At Cbn Rates ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Generator Consumption Rates by Mugono: 7:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hi good men and women

I am currently undertaking some research and was after the following piece of information

For the diesel and petrol generators run by Nigerian homes what are the consumption rates of the generators. (litres per hour or gallons per hour)

Below is an example template I am attempting to populate separately for petrol and diesel

Load level 1.25kva. 2.5kva. 3.75kva. 5kva. 6.25kva

Any information with this important piece of research will be much appreciated.

Thank you in advance for your help

Mudi
Re: Generator Consumption Rates by obua: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2013
info is available on the net if you search for it
Re: Generator Consumption Rates by Mugono: 8:55am On Apr 05, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to reply. Google was my natural starting point but soon realised many of the generator sizes are large and focusses more on the business market.

I am not based in Nigeria (I am based in the UK) and was hoping ordinary nigerians who deal with generators on a daily basis would be able to pass on their knowledge to me.

I do not expect one person to be able to populate the entire matrix but as a collective we could achieve this most vital work.

I will nevertheless continue my google search but would appreciate any other contributions to this thread.

Thanks again.

Mudi
Re: Generator Consumption Rates by Mugono: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
Thank you Obua and all of those who took the time to read this thread. I have since found the information that I was looking for.

Thanks again,

Mudi

(1) (Reply)

Work/accommodation Barge For Lease / Looking To Rent Or Lease Either A 40 Foot Flat Back Or Tanker Back / ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.