Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,689 members, 7,975,647 topics. Date: Tuesday, 15 October 2024 at 09:54 AM

Pregnant Kim K And Baby Daddy Kanye West Set To Split? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Kim K And Baby Daddy Kanye West Set To Split? (1076 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby / Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas / Does North West Look Better In Her Daddy, Kanye West’s Clothes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pregnant Kim K And Baby Daddy Kanye West Set To Split? by Debbie60: 9:14pm On Apr 04, 2013
MediaTakeOut.com just got word this morning that a major news publication will shortly be reporting that Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have split! According to our snitch, the pub reportedly has a high level snitch who is saying that the pair has agreed to split - but are not going to announce anything until after this season of Kourtney and Kim Take Miami, and after the Kanye's album release this summer.
The word is that he couple is scared of all the bad press that they'd receive if they split so soon. As for the "baby" . . . we'll see what happens.
I don't necessarily believe this but here's more. Kanye is on a self imposed exile in Paris...so while Kim is pregnant, they live in different continents. Also, on Easter Monday Kim Kardashian took an 11 hour flight to visit Kanye in Paris. They were photographed on several outings with sour faces each time. Two days later, she was back in the US.

Also, in a recent interview while promoting Tyler Perry's Temptation, Kim talked about her pregnancy and described herself as being alone. Plus, they were supposed to move in together in February, but Kanye later put the house they bought up for sale and moved to Paris. I hope we are all just reading too much meaning into what's going on between them. I hope they make it.

Source:http://adebolafoke..co.uk/2013/04/pregnant-kim-k-and-baby-daddy-kanye.html?m=1

Re: Pregnant Kim K And Baby Daddy Kanye West Set To Split? by splashbaby(m): 9:23pm On Apr 04, 2013
Make dem try born first na...why the hurry to break up. It has always been Abuja love since day 1.
Re: Pregnant Kim K And Baby Daddy Kanye West Set To Split? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2013
splashbaby: Make dem try born first na...why the hurry to break up. It has always been Abuja love since day 1.
lol @ abuja love
Re: Pregnant Kim K And Baby Daddy Kanye West Set To Split? by goldfish80(m): 2:28am On Apr 05, 2013
I really care-less about them really, I will be only interested when she's gonna shoot a pregnancy p*rn tape wink
Re: Pregnant Kim K And Baby Daddy Kanye West Set To Split? by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 05, 2013
That guy way wan carry iPad go interview na I find come dis page,

Him fit even carry d oracle priest way dey their village go interview instead of laptop or iPad.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Kim K And Baby Daddy Kanye West Set To Split? by scobaba: 6:06am On Apr 05, 2013
The evil spirit wey dey worry kim na strong one from ohafia. She need to come wash her head for here I swear.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Gaga Pays For Fan's Hip Surgery & Gives Her 24-karat Gold-plated Wheelchair / Kardashians: Kris And Bruce Jenner Heading For Divorce? / Why Wizkid Was Expelled From Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.