Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,304 members, 7,943,721 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 10:55 PM

Jada Pinkett-smith On Will Smith Open Marriage Rumors: - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jada Pinkett-smith On Will Smith Open Marriage Rumors: (1033 Views)

HOT Or NAH: Willow Smith On Yellow Eyebrows [PICS] / Jada Pinkett Shares Nude Pic That Will Smith Took Of Her In Her Sleep / Jada Pinkett Smith's Female Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jada Pinkett-smith On Will Smith Open Marriage Rumors: by Feedmemore(f): 9:37pm On Apr 04, 2013
Hey, whatever works. Jada Pinkett-Smith addressed a longstanding rumor about her 16-year marriage to Will Smith in a new interview with HuffPost Live: That she and Will, 44, have an open relationship.

"No, I think that people get that idea because Will and I are very relaxed with one another," replied the actress and mother of actor-singers Willow, 12, and Jaden, 14. The 41-year-old star then continued of the "persistent" rumor: "But I've always told Will: You can do whatever you want as long as you can look at yourself in the mirror and be okay," she said, without going into further specifics.

Because at the end of the day, Will is his own man," she said of the Men in Black star. "I'm here as his partner, but he is his own man. He has to decide who he wants to be and that's not for me to do for him," she said, adding: "Or vice versa."

The couple have battled more than one false report of an imminent divorce, most memorably in summer 2011, when the couple, who wed in 1997, slammed split rumors -- and talk that Pinkett Smith had an affair with HawthoRN costar Marc Anthony during his marriage to Jennifer Lopez. "Will is my best friend," she told HuffPost Live. "He's been by my side for some of the most difficult parts of my life. You always have that for your foundation."

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/jada-pinkett-smith-smith-open-marriage-rumors-tell-175000532-us-weekly.html
Re: Jada Pinkett-smith On Will Smith Open Marriage Rumors: by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 04, 2013
I think they're cool every marriage has it's own issues. It sounds to me like Will is the culprit here and coupled with the fact that he's once been married. It's way more easier for a man to stray.
Re: Jada Pinkett-smith On Will Smith Open Marriage Rumors: by Feedmemore(f): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
I actually like her stance on this. Does it really do any good for a woman or man to tell their spouse they cannot cheat? Isn't that kinda implied in the vows? I think it is healthy to say both are their own people and make their own decisions that the other cannot control. Just remember there are consequences to everything and you have to live with them.
Re: Jada Pinkett-smith On Will Smith Open Marriage Rumors: by slimyem: 1:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
They just don't wanna name it what it is.It's an open-marriage and dats all!tongue
Re: Jada Pinkett-smith On Will Smith Open Marriage Rumors: by Nobody: 2:37pm On Apr 05, 2013
slimyem: They just don't wanna name it what it is.It's an open-marriage and dats all!tongue
maybe it is and maybe not. Lots of issues come up in marriage and it even makes it worse if it's two celebrities involved.

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West To Break Up With Kim Kadashian / Over Forty And Still Sexy Nollywood Actresses - PHOTOS / Ibinabo Fiberesima​, Fred Amata Still Into Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.