Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,226 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:41 PM

How Do I Buy A Car From Apapa Wharf Pls? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Do I Buy A Car From Apapa Wharf Pls? (8631 Views)

2008 Toyota Camry Just Like New But Not Yet Cleared @ Apapa Wharf / Cleanest 2005 Honda Accord Ex - Arrived 2 Days Ago From Apapa Port / We Can Help You Clear Your Desired Car From Coutonu Port To Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Buy A Car From Apapa Wharf Pls? by Jutresbien: 11:50pm On Apr 04, 2013
I'm trying to buy a car I saw online from the wharf but have been told i need to pay some money before I can even inspect the car. Anyone with any experience on this pls?
Re: How Do I Buy A Car From Apapa Wharf Pls? by sunnydayasaba(m): 11:53pm On Apr 04, 2013
Somethings u saw online sometimes are actually not as they seems, So u really need to be very careful. Never pay off front payment for things u know u have the opportunity to view before purchase.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Buy A Car From Apapa Wharf Pls? by chronique(m): 12:01am On Apr 05, 2013
Jutresbien: I'm trying to buy a car I saw online from the wharf but have been told i need to pay some money before I can even inspect the car. Anyone with any experience on this pls?

It's a lie. It's pure scam. You can't gain access into the wharf if you don't work there or have something tangible to do there. Secondly,sales of cars in the wharf has been stopped by customs. All transactions take place outside the wharf. The only place where they sell cars around there is at that large Berger market and 70% of what they sell there are accidented vehicles. Don't pay nothing to inspect anything. I'm sure the person you spoke to claimed to be a custom official;right?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Buy A Car From Apapa Wharf Pls? by caesaraba(m): 12:48am On Apr 05, 2013
100% scam!
Re: How Do I Buy A Car From Apapa Wharf Pls? by Nobody: 1:40am On Apr 05, 2013
Scam! Scam!! Scam!!! Run away quicly. Don't pay any one upfront before you view any car. The moment you pay, you won't see the car. Don't let anyone tell you that they are custom officer. That is the new way to rob people with their hard earned cash. Don't do it at all. If you want to buy a car, go to where they sell car, take a mechanic with you to inspect the car and decide if you want it or not.

I repeat, don't pay any one upfront.
Re: How Do I Buy A Car From Apapa Wharf Pls? by Jutresbien: 8:37am On Apr 05, 2013
Thanks guys. I appreciate all your inputs.
Re: How Do I Buy A Car From Apapa Wharf Pls? by Afolabisemiu: 11:55am On Mar 04, 2016
I love all the responses of people here, infact i just gain more knowledge.
Re: How Do I Buy A Car From Apapa Wharf Pls? by pstTheo: 12:15pm On Mar 04, 2016
If 70% of cars sold at berger are accidented.pls kindly suggest better places where one can buy a car in lagos

(1) (Reply)

Peugeot 406 2.0L Engine 16v (EW10 Engine) / 2 Tippers (mack Dump Trucks)For Sale. Very NEAT.Good Working Condition 1.5M Each / S-O-L-D.Clean Reg 2008 Toyota Corolla(pimped To Matte Black)@1.30k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.