Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,278 members, 7,881,038 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:22 AM

Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This (23841 Views)

Things You Must Not Do For The Man You Are Dating / My Shocking Encounter With A Guy Who Slept With 20 Ladies Before He Clock 30 / Ladies; Before You Finally Give Up On That Relationship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This by Asemo11(m): 12:35am On Apr 05, 2013
LADIES, Before you date a MARRIED MAN you should know this: (Must read and
share)

1. The only thing he wants from you is sex,
After Cumming he will be gone. He will
only sweet talk you again when he needs
some sex.

2. He can spend a day with you touring
beautiful places but at the end of the day
he will go back to his wife and kids who
will be missing him.

3. He is never going to leave his kids and
wife because of you. He will only be
fooling you all the time with words like “I
will marry you, I will build for you a house,
I will buy for you land, I will take you to
the driving school, I will buy for you a posh
car” and many more different lies.

4. Keep it in your minds that you’re not
the only one he sleeps with apart from his
wife. If he can cheat on his wife with you
then can’t he cheat on you with some
other lady? Seriously he does. He spends
his time and money on other babes just
like the way he does with you.

5. He really loves his wife that is why he
married her, he can’t divorce her and he
can’t marry you. You are just his side dish
to take off his stress. So his loving you is
for fun and temporary.

6. He will dump you after using you for
some other fresh babe; he won’t fulfill
what he promised you. Those will be lies
that he told you just to soften your heart
and to get what he wanted.

7. Getting pregnant won’t fully trap him;
He has his real kids and wife at home that
he can show to the friends and relatives.
You and your kids will be hidden.

8. His property and money are his, children
and his wife. It’s very hard to get a share
on his property.

9. You will never be part of his future, so
stop wasting your time and energy. Cease
serving your body to him because he gives
you some money, because he promised
you something…

A real lady works hard and gets her own
money, pays her bills and a man with a lot
of dime should just be a BONUS. Be wise
dear Ladies. Get out of that sexual
network. Stop wasting your time with
married men. Love guys of your age who
have true love for you.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This by acidtalk: 12:38am On Apr 05, 2013
YOU STOLE MY THREAD!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This by Nobody: 3:52am On Apr 05, 2013
Poverty rate is gaddam high,so women would throw caution to the wind,and bullsh1t all what you wrote there.

Nice write up.
Re: Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This by efosanice: 4:52am On Apr 05, 2013
I am glad someone is finally saying this, the youths today are making a lot of bad choices already, dating a married man or a married woman is one of the things that are absolutely unbeneficial in life in the long run, here are the others

http://www.elijahforce..com/2013/03/permissible-not-beneficial.html
Re: Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This by Osama10(m): 5:00am On Apr 05, 2013
Women would never listen.
Re: Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This by Mynd44: 5:12am On Apr 05, 2013
Osama10: Women would never listen.
Women are what they are. They are humans and humans never listen to advice. Especially when it is one that will help then
Re: Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This by luvmijeje(f): 6:56am On Apr 05, 2013
Eeeeehn ok o.
Re: Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This by Popowaa: 7:37am On Apr 05, 2013
The write up is very true.
Re: Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This by nmagirl(f): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2013
Absolutely correct!!! material things will not kill women. always trying to belong.

Anyway, my shout out to all NL women like me who work so hard to keep our home and make our family and friends proud. God bless uuuuuuuuuuuu!

4 Likes

Re: Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This by Nobody: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2013
Any lady dat is dating a married man is an ashew.o and should help herself by renting a room in a brothel and make her occupation official. The same applies to ladies that date more than one man.
Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This by 190: 9:45am On Apr 05, 2013
with Nigerian girls as long as the 10k is safe in one of her numerous bank accounts
she wont give a phuck

1 Like

Re: Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This by betadaz: 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2013
@OP, but polygamy is still part of our society. Some single guys also fail just like married men. Only note that every social issue is circumstantial ... can u walk d talk?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This by greedie1(f): 1:57pm On Apr 05, 2013
i have a friend whose dream is to empower girls so dey don't ve to sell der bodies to men, married men just cz of money... dis friend plans to achieve dat using d money her lover, a married man gives her...dis friend loves her married lover and ll gladly be his second wife... i cannot advice her cz she knows all abt morality maybe even more dan i do..and it breaks my hrt dat she can't be my friend much longer... this friend is a nice girl.

op, ur write up is on point! but she ll see it and say... i ve to send money to my mum, if i don't train my siblings, who ll?.,. i know its not an excuse, i think she knows it too but ll never agree.How do we make them listen, really listen?? sad
Re: Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This by lolaadeniyi123: 4:37am On Aug 10, 2014
to each his own... obviously a married woman wrote this and I can understand why. First of all if your husband cheats on you, it simply means he doesn't love you neither does he respect the marriage. The world would be a better place when people start being realistic, you saying he will never leave his wife for a girlfriend hmmm I don't quite agree, When I found out my boyfriend of 2yrs was married, I was devastated and shocked because there was absolutely no sign that he was married and trust me, I used to be that girl who looked down on other women that date married men. It was too late because I was already in love with that married man and bwoyyy he showed me so much love and support no man ever had. Everyone asked me to leave including my family, i tried to obey but I still loved him. then I ADVISED MYSELF, where was his wife when he spends several late nights with me, cooked his meals, did all the wifely duties etc? My married man boyfriend loves me so much and makes me very happy. Everyone saw me as the devil and in actual sense I was the victim, only people who has ever been in love can relate to this. to cut my long story short, he divorced his wife, we are married now for eight happy years with 2 beautiful boys. He comes home to me every night and flies everywhere with me. My family who almost disowned me then are now his biggest fan and of course the ones who knew nothing about our love but judged us now call me Mrs. i don't encourage anyone to date a married man but I am a strong advocate for true love, unfortunately if he is married oh well... if your two heart syncs, please follow your heart and be happy. PS "if you are not in my shoes, you can't tell me nothing."

7 Likes

Re: Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This by Truckpusher(m): 4:48am On Aug 10, 2014
lolaadeniyi123: to each his own... obviously a married woman wrote this and I can understand why. First of all if your husband cheats on you, it simply means he doesn't love you neither does he respect the marriage. The world would be a better place when people start being realistic, you saying he will never leave his wife for a girlfriend hmmm I don't quite agree, When I found out my boyfriend of 2yrs was married, I was devastated and shocked because there was absolutely no sign that he was married and trust me, I used to be that girl who looked down on other women that date married men. It was too late because I was already in love with that married man and bwoyyy he showed me so much love and support no man ever had. Everyone asked me to leave including my family, i tried to obey but I still loved him. then I ADVISED MYSELF, where was his wife when he spends several late nights with me, cooked his meals, did all the wifely duties etc? My married man boyfriend loves me so much and makes me very happy. Everyone saw me as the devil and in actual sense I was the victim, only people who has ever been in love can relate to this. to cut my long story short, he divorced his wife, we are married now for eight happy years with 2 beautiful boys. He comes home to me every night and flies everywhere with me. My family who almost disowned me then are now his biggest fan and of course the ones who knew nothing about our love but judged us now call me Mrs. i don't encourage anyone to date a married man but I am a strong advocate for true love, unfortunately if he is married oh well... if your two heart syncs, please follow your heart and be happy. PS "if you are not in my shoes, you can't tell me nothing."
Home-wrecker grin
Though I did hit like for you because of your sincerity. cheesy
Re: Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This by carlwinnie(m): 8:40pm On Feb 18, 2015
[quote
author=lolaadeniyi123 post=25360434]to each his own... obviously a
married woman wrote this and I can understand why. First of all if your
husband cheats on you, it simply means he doesn't love you neither does
he respect the marriage. The world would be a better place when people
start being realistic, you saying he will never leave his wife for a
girlfriend hmmm I don't quite agree, When I found out my boyfriend of
2yrs was married, I was devastated and shocked because there was
absolutely no sign that he was married and trust me, I used to be that
girl who looked down on other women that date married men. It was too
late because I was already in love with that married man and bwoyyy he
showed me so much love and support no man ever had. Everyone asked me to
leave including my family, i tried to obey but I still loved him. then I
ADVISED MYSELF, where was his wife when he spends several late nights
with me, cooked his meals, did all the wifely duties etc? My married man
boyfriend loves me so much and makes me very happy. Everyone saw me as
the devil and in actual sense I was the victim, only people who has ever
been in love can relate to this. to cut my long story short, he
divorced his wife, we are married now for eight happy years with 2
beautiful boys. He comes home to me every night and flies everywhere
with me. My family who almost disowned me then are now his biggest fan
and of course the ones who knew nothing about our love but judged us now
call me Mrs. i don't encourage anyone to date a married man but I am a
strong advocate for true love, unfortunately if he is married oh well...
if your two heart syncs, please follow your heart and be happy. PS "if
you are not in my shoes, you can't tell me nothing."[/quote]n u ar happy to write it c ur mouth
Re: Ladies Before You Date A Married Man You Should Know This by cutieberie1(f): 8:52pm On Feb 18, 2015
lol...true but no 3 sum men actually do it dy re not lies

(1) (Reply)

Living Together Before Marriage - Is It A Good Idea? / Biggest Breasts On Tiktok ( Pics ) Natural / Ladies Are To Be Blamed If They Are Aged And Still Unmarried?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.