Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,181 members, 7,880,683 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:06 AM

Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce (44571 Views)

Linda Ikeji Acquires A New Mansion... Laura Praises Her / Jude Okoye Acquires A New House And Car (Photo) / Davido Acquires A Private Jet (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Nollywoodivas: 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hmmmmm
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Nobody: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
Louis007: The Star Boy posted this photo of him holding those car keys on his Instagram page And I see a key for a Rolls Royce and a key for a BMW. He got the BMW X6 a few months back...

He hung out with singers, Tiwa Savage and Chidynma today in UNILAG for the Pepsi tour and the ladies were photographed posing on a Rolls Royce...

OIL PRINCEE..COM

Pls wat is Wizkid and Tiwa? re dey names of cloths or streets or wat?
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by WizPrince1(m): 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2013
baynix: Lie!! Na Pepsi Get Am Jare!
So Wizkid no Reach To Buy Am?
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Oohrhii(m): 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
Bro...Wiz-kid no reach buy am..

The smallest price you can get a ghost model is 70 mill.this particular one he posted the pic is 77.5 million Naira.

Now to think of perspective.Would you advise him to spend that much on a car? or do you even think wizzy is worth so much to now spare 77m on a car.??

Think Again..

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
Rossikk: Rancid, ostentatious display of wealth is a sign of a backward mentality. When will black people grow up? Are they the only race that produce stars? You rarely see white superstars, many who are several times richer than their black counterparts, showing off their BMW car keys and posing in front of their Rolls etc. They reason on a higher level than that. Ours is "hey look at me! I've arrived! I'm a big boy now!" It's just embarrassing.

Rossikk, take it easy please. These expensive cars were built for humans, if the Kid can afford it, let him buy and enjoy why he is still young, RR has second hand, even third hand value, if WizKid is like me, he would not have to drive it for over a year. I get down to dealers and take a new one with a little pay on top on their anniversary. Or just resell and get the latest machine and move on to the next every 12 months. I know one of his houses in Lekki Phase 1 cos I understand he has another in the peninsular. What more do you want him to do with cash ? He is okay.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Orikinla(m): 2:39pm On Apr 05, 2013
A monkey will always behave like a monkey even in a Rolls Royce.
Whizman does not even know how to pose with the Rolls Royce.
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
Airforce1: Where wizkid see money take buy rolls royce?

He never reach

Banky W might use the car gift to keep him in EME.
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Nobody: 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
Oohrhii: Bro...Wiz-kid no reach buy am..

The smallest price you can get a ghost model is 70 mill.this particular one he posted the pic is 77.5 million Naira.

Now to think of perspective.Would you advise him to spend that much on a car? or do you even think wizzy is worth so much to now spare 77m on a car.??

Think Again..

It doesnt pay you trying to bottle another man's possibilities.

Rather work hard to join the affluent class. #Am not there either#
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
timpaker: very soon this guy go dey buy space to park his fleets of cars.

Rolls Royce no be beanz oooo. God bless ya hustle and of course mine too
cool cool

Amen, you soon be rich like me.
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
yuzedo: Why would i hustle, sweat and acquire a Rolls Royce and allow two ratchety alangba-looking ghetto babes with their hard, lumpy nyash sit down on the bonnet?? DO YOU WANT TO SPOIL THE ENGINE OF MOTOR I JUST BOUGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! angry angry angry

Banana Island man. How far

2 Likes

Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by austinepreshyus(m): 3:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
undecided the guy dey enjoy him money jor carry on grin. prince ojue: But, congrate anyway.
angry
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 05, 2013
orlaryhincah2:
Chidinma is Miss Kedike, one of the past winners of MTN Project Fame. You ask our Dear Google 4 more info.
can't you see this chidima is fresher and bigger unlike the other pretty bonga meat.
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by trendymarseey(f): 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
Hmmmn
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by GalaxyNoteII: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
[size=18pt]No one cares about the typical ngga lacking the sense to invest his money. . . for more money. No, the typical ngga spends his money like his condition is permanent.

anywaz he knows where to find the car garage and kekenapep when the well runs dry. [/size]
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by xavi06(m): 5:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
i just acquired 2 buggatti & so wat if wizzy buy 1 rolls royce
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by flexxzzy(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
Princeojua: Whizkid with all due respect, I have this to say. Why are you so pompus? I know you bought this Car out of pride. But, congrate anyway. Learn from your mentor Banky W and you will go far. Why can't you buy Houses? A car is a liability. You see why i like 2face? He is calculative/wise. As big as 2face is, he own just Three cars, same with your boss. But as of you, this is the number seven car. I love Davido, Olamide, May D, Yung6ix, Dammy krane, Skales etc. But, I hate you. Yet you're better than them why? Ask 80% guys why there hate you.

guy relax na.... Shwooo.. Na your money... Nobody knows the wealth of these musicians so you cant assume... Jux focus on urz and d rain will water ur seed sown

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by princemmab(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
He bought it from jay jay okocha

1 Like

Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by niggadee(m): 6:52pm On Apr 05, 2013
welcome 2 the rich gang wizzy baby
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by kokorodudu(f): 7:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
Congrats dude. Please buy one okada when the reality hits in few years to come. Olodo
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
smh @ some comments.

@topic: nice ride.
i just hope he thanks God for his blessings. smiley
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Richiebronx: 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2013

He never reach
you are in the dark.
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by kings52: 8:43pm On Apr 05, 2013
Haters change b4 u enta grave. Fools. Weezy weldone. Kings
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by fanckyc(m): 8:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
[can he afford dat car?I dnt bliv pls...
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by tnktosin(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
yuzedo: Why would i hustle, sweat and acquire a Rolls Royce and allow two ratchety alangba-looking ghetto babes with their hard, lumpy nyash sit down on the bonnet?? DO YOU WANT TO SPOIL THE ENGINE OF MOTOR I JUST BOUGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!?! angry angry angry
Dats Tiwa and Chidinma on d Rolls Royce bro.
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by trolling(m): 10:30pm On Apr 05, 2013
Rossikk: Rancid, ostentatious display of wealth is a sign of a backward mentality. When will black people grow up? Are they the only race that produce stars? You rarely see white superstars, many who are several times richer than their black counterparts, showing off their BMW car keys and posing in front of their Rolls etc. They reason on a higher level than that. Ours is "hey look at me! I've arrived! I'm a big boy now!" It's just embarrassing.
that is what happens when people stumble upon wealth,they just dont know how to act,Michael Vick is a prime example
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by everyday: 11:46pm On Apr 05, 2013
Wizkid is now rich i can see
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 06, 2013
fancky c: can he afford dat car? I dnt bliv pls...

Well, it depends on how you choose to define "afford". For instance, can a guy that is worth N100m 'afford' to buy a car of N50m? The answer is yes and no, depending on what "afford" means to him. It's not everything you can afford that you can really afford. A guy that makes N5m a month can afford to waste N200k in a club this Friday night. Can a guy that earns N500k a month afford to do same?

The Rolls Royce brand cachet is not for arriviste people. No be the kind moto wey dem dey take fa agidi shey big boy. Go buy Range Rover or whatever. Rolls Royce is not for rats, all things being equal.
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Nobody: 5:37am On Apr 06, 2013
Hmmm
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Yungdamzyl(m): 6:51am On Apr 06, 2013
ashmanpolo: Many many Poor men here..da faaack is wrong with y'all. How much be Rolls royce na
u dey mad where ur own?
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by eminikansoso(m): 8:58am On Apr 06, 2013
CHESSBOARD:

shattap, e no reach, with $100,000 dollars u get that

that means it is #16,000,000.00
i doubt u
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by ylaa(f): 9:13am On Apr 06, 2013
Princeojua: Whizkid with all due respect, I have this to say. Why are you so pompus? I know you bought this Car out of pride. But, congrate anyway. Learn from your mentor Banky W and you will go far. Why can't you buy Houses? A car is a liability. You see why i like 2face? He is calculative/wise. As big as 2face is, he own just Three cars, same with your boss. But as of you, this is the number seven car. I love Davido, Olamide, May D, Yung6ix, Dammy krane, Skales etc. But, I hate you. Yet you're better than them why? Ask 80% guys why there hate you.

YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HATE ANYBODY NOT EVEN WHIZKID WHO IS A MERE KID. LEARN TO LOVE PEOPLE AND CORRECT THEM IF YOU FEEL THEY ARE GOING ASTRAY. TNX.
Re: Wizkid Acquires A White Rolls Royce by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 06, 2013

He never reach
Who tell u sey im neva reach? U get money pass am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chidinma Has Brought A New Trending Hair Style / DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) / Asisat Oshoala And Flavour Stun In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.