Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,159 members, 7,890,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:21 AM

Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? (13427 Views)

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali Is Visiting Here / THROWBACK PICTURE: Nigerian Women Being Taught How To Wash Clothes In 1915 / An Honest Question From A Somali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by Blyss: 7:08am On Apr 07, 2013
somalia9: ^ she is ethiopian

LOL, No she's Somali. She was on that Tyra Banks show "Top Model". Her name is Fatima Siad. smiley
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by somalia9: 10:21am On Apr 07, 2013
Blyss:

LOL, No she's Somali. She was on that Tyra Banks show "Top Model". Her name is Fatima Siad. smiley

shes half somali and half ethiopian.........still she was already lost when she tried out for americas next top model, even still what prove you have shes dating that negroid.
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by tpia5: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
halfs do not get claimed wholly by either side.

wiki lists her as somali-ethiopian.
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by TalkingToYaSelf: 9:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
tpia@:
halfs do not get claimed wholly by either side.

Exception Being African Americans.

The African American Community Loves to Claim Mixed Breeds
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by somalia9: 10:12pm On Apr 07, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf:

because black men prefer light skin to their women so mixed breeds get accepted.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by TalkingToYaSelf: 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
somalia9:

because black men prefer light skin to their women so mixed breeds get accepted.

All Men of All "Races" Prefer Fairer Women.

The reason why African American's Thirst to Claim Everyone
is because it has been forcefully fed into their ideological beliefs

Same Way East African Muslims Thirst to seek the Approval of Their Arabian Islamic Masters.

One could theoretically classify it as a Variable Form of Self Hate.

Depending on the Writer or the Thinker

Depending on What's being Written or What's being Conceptualized
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by somalia9: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf:

All Men of All "Races" Prefer Fairer Women.

The reason why African American's Thirst to Claim Everyone
is because it has been forcefully fed into their ideological beliefs

Same Way East African Muslims Thirst to seek the Approval of Their Arabian Islamic Masters.

One could theoretically classify it as a Variable Form of Self Hate.

Depending on the Writer or the Thinker

Depending on What's being Written or What's being Conceptualized

east africans dont seek arab muslims approval, your mistaking somalia's problems with ethiopia, and somalia seeking allies based on religion and those allies happen to be near somalia. Ethiopian muslims dont even know anything about arabs.
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by tpia5: 12:54am On Apr 08, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf:

true.
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by tpia5: 12:55am On Apr 08, 2013
The reason why African American's Thirst to Claim Everyone is because it has been forcefully fed into their ideological beliefs

also because they're descended from everyone, or mixed with everyone.
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by Blyss: 4:06am On Apr 08, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf:

Loves to? Humm, not really. It's just tradition passed down from the plantation days, and what do you mean by mixed breeds. Most of us AA are mixed breeds. Are you talking about someone with an AA parent and Non-"Black" parent? Most of them self identify themselves as AA or Black-American, because it is what they feel most connected to in this nation. Same goes for most of Europe, Asia and Canada in regard to feeling a greater connection to their blackness than the other part of them, but it's a different story in Latin America, do to a different traditional/historical outlook on the situation. It doesn't make one or the other wrong or right, but just simply different.. and that difference should be respected. It's not that serious, Ace.
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by TalkingToYaSelf: 5:36am On Apr 08, 2013
Blyss:

Loves to? Humm, not really. It's just tradition passed down from the plantation days, and what do you mean by mixed breeds. Most of us AA are mixed breeds. Are you talking about someone with an AA parent and Non-"Black" parent? Most of them self identify themselves as AA or Black-American, because it is what they feel most connected to in this nation. Same goes for most of Europe, Asia and Canada in regard to feeling a greater connection to their blackness than the other part of them, but it's a different story in Latin America, do to a different traditional/historical outlook on the situation. It doesn't make one or the other wrong or right, but just simply different.. and that difference should be respected. It's not that serious, Ace.

Yes, You Are Right..

The Nerve of Me to Utter Such Nonsense....

You See, It seems my Wild Imagination was Seemingly under the Impression that African Americans were running around the United States of America Claiming to have an "African American" President...Who Just So Happens to be Born to a European American Mother.

Apparently....This is all a Figment of My Colorful Vivid Creative Imagination

When Debating a Primitive Like Subject of the Sort, Such as the One who Responded to me Above...

It would wise for the Barbarous like Beast To understand the difference between......

"Black"...And "African American"

One is a Fabricated Racial Classification in which all Ethnic Groups under an "Umbrella" can adhere to

While the Other is an "Ethnic Group"......

I believe I am, an Incredibly Prolific Writer, and i Could have Sworn, I specifically wrote African American......Not Black.

Which would mean the discussion was about Ethnic Groups, and Not Race....

Considering Many Ethnic Groups of the New World can produce offspring which will fall under the classification..."Black"....

I see no logical reason nor advanced understanding as to why the Subject would choose to transform my Ethnic Debate Into a Racial Debate....

But, Then Again, Royal is not of the Barbarous Beastly Breed.

Exhibit A......

Two "Hispanic Americans"....Can Produce, A "Black Child".....

Which is Why we are going to take the word..."Black"....And Slide it over to the Side Near the meat and mashed potatoes

Now.

Back to Ethnicity....a Real Discussion.

Now, If Mr Obama, were to be, a Mexican American, and African American.....

Would it be Fair for Only Mexican Americans to run around and Claim him as Solely a "Mexican American"...?

As if his African American Side Did Not Exist.

Excuse Me?

Oh wait....Now it's a Problem Right?...

Oh Now when these Godddamn Mexicans are running around on Television Claiming The United States President is "Mexican American"...

Now It's Suddenly A Problem?........Right? wink

But It's Ok For "African Americans" To Claim the Likes of Obama, Tiger Woods, And all the Rest of these Mixed/Multi Ethnic Hybrid Creations?

Limitless Ignorance will Become Infinite Ignorance As Long as Your People Remain Eternally Ignorant. ~~~~Royal

.........................Now What Was That Again Sir?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by somalia9: 8:40am On Apr 08, 2013
African American is not a race nor an ethnic group. I remember my teacher saying that.

Igbo, Somali, Yoruba, Tigrey, Amahar, Oromo, etc are ethnic groups.

African American is a political term used to describe the blacks in america

Africa is a continent, and America is a country neither are are a race nor a ethnicity

I know this cause I went to High School and Oprah wouldnt do a DNA test if african american was an ethnicity.
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by onila(f): 8:41am On Apr 08, 2013
grin
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by TalkingToYaSelf: 8:59am On Apr 08, 2013
LoL Well it will be interesting to see if Blyss Opts for that "African Americans Are not an Ethnicity" Angle

It would not be wise considering he is on record chasing that crazy jamaicaan lady all around the forum writing..

"You are not a real Jamaican you are an African American"......

How could that Be if African American were not an Ethnicity in His Eyes.........

You have Haitian Americans, You Have Jamaican Americans...Mexican Americans......Ect....

The Way The Ethnic Classifications are....and the Way Culture Presents Different Historical Ties.

AA Would Be a Separate Ethnicity
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by somalia9: 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
one cant change their ethnicity, if an african american went to another country they would no longer be african american, because america is not an ethnicity. african americans were not even call african americans till the 1960's when the word colored became politically incorrect.

if you think african american is an ethnicity then what ethnicity were african americans before america became a country? lol.....because african americans were in america for 300 years before america became a country. grin
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by Nobody: 5:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
somalia9: if you think african american is an ethnicity then what ethnicity were african americans before america became a country? lol..... because african americans were in america for 300 years before america became a country. grin

Kinda crazy but we were called negroes instead of African-American..... same group of people just a different title...
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by somalia9: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2013
Where did royal hide? lol

negroe is a white word, no such thing as race ask any scientist
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 12, 2013
somalia9: no such thing as race ask any scientist

the human race grin
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by somalia9: 9:04am On Apr 12, 2013
H-Star89:

the human race grin

Yes. Anyway can u teach me 419 scam?
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by biafranqueen: 6:55pm On May 08, 2013
For what ?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by somalia9: 12:41pm On May 09, 2013
somali men, much better looking than negroid men; this is a fact according to the average human being who detests the unevolved ape look

Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by Creamish(f): 5:15pm On May 09, 2013
@ Topic . . . . N.O.P.E! Im sticking with pure unadulterated Naija men. cool

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by somalia9: 5:57pm On May 09, 2013
For some time, the price of pussy has been climbing. The days of owning full control of pussy by purchasing a new vacuum topped with a smooch on the cheek are long gone. Over the decades, the price has climbed at a pace that has had economists and men worried all the while; many predicting that it would eventually collapse the world's markets and send the richest countries into an irreversible depression.
Today, those worries become reality when the price of pussy shot to a new all-time high. Markets around the world tanked, with the exception of middle-eastern markets, where the price of pussy remains considerably low.
"It really shouldn't be taking people by surprise," said Alan Greenspan, former chairman of the Federal Reserve. "Younger men haven't been keeping their bitches in check. Damn straight things were about to get all bleeped up."
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 09, 2013
@Op honestly the average Nigerian woman doesn't even know Somali exists. Once the country is not Ghana, Cameroun, and South Africa there is high probability Nigerian women do not know your like exists.

That said, the ones that do know you exist feel you look sickly and hungry.

So NO, most Nigerian women would not go for Somalian men.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by somalia9: 3:55pm On May 10, 2013
gbaky_floor:
@Op honestly the average Nigerian woman doesn't even know Somali exists. Once the country is not Ghana, Cameroun, and South Africa there is high probability Nigerian women do not know your like exists.

That said, the ones that do know you exist feel you look sickly and hungry.

So NO, most Nigerian women would not go for Somalian men.

i just ask, simply cause i seen alot negroid women refer to somalis as femine and I've seen other compliment us on our hair, and features.....

i only ask just to see whether this appreaciation of our features correlates to anything else.

somali men wouldnt be interested in negroid women, no offense simply because astitically we find you guys to be unpleasing to look at.

remember somalis had negroid slaves that we never intermixed with because of how ugly they looked
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by Nobody: 4:27pm On May 10, 2013
somalia9:

i just ask, simply cause i seen alot negroid women refer to somalis as femine and I've seen other compliment us on our hair, and features.....

i only ask just to see whether this appreaciation of our features correlates to anything else.

somali men wouldnt be interested in negroid women, no offense simply because astitically we find you guys to be unpleasing to look at.

remember somalis had negroid slaves that we never intermixed with because of how ugly they looked

Perhaps the few Nigerians that do know your women may compliment your hair because it is usually curly but as for your features No. Your eyes are too hollow and gaunt. Your teeth is undesirable. There is just something cold about your facial structure that makes your people look sickly.

And you keep saying your people do not wear weave yet most somali models you have posted have weaves on/ have done something to their natural hair to look more European i. e Iman.

All the same you are doing a good job putting somali on the map. I never knew a country/ethnic group like somali existed but thanks to your constant posts, I do now.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by Nobody: 4:30pm On May 10, 2013
somalia9:

Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by whatzbyafria(m): 11:59pm On May 10, 2013
gbaky_floor:

Perhaps the few Nigerians that do know your women may compliment your hair because it is usually curly but as for your features No. Your eyes are too hollow and gaunt. Your teeth is undesirable. There is just something cold about your facial structure that makes your people look sickly.

And you keep saying your people do not wear weave yet most somali models you have posted have weaves on/ have done something to their natural hair to look more European i. e Iman.

All the same you are doing a good job putting somali on the map. I never knew a country/ethnic group like somali existed but thanks to your constant posts, I do now.
GBAM!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by Nobody: 1:46am On May 12, 2013
To be honest i have never even thought of the idea, have never been attracted to Somali men and i doubt i ever will(no offense) plus with the differences in culture, religion etc too it'll never work out.
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by Nobody: 1:49am On May 12, 2013
^^^Will you - yes, or no? tongue

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by somalia5: 12:07pm On May 12, 2013
untouchablebela: To be honest i have never even thought of the idea, have never been attracted to Somali men and i doubt i ever will(no offense) plus with the differences in culture, religion etc too it'll never work out.

i agree, was just wondering, i kno somalis dont marry the negroids in kenya let alone nigeria

cause we in our culture look down on those with negroid features
Re: Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 12, 2013
shymexx: ^^^Will you - yes, or no? tongue
heck no!! tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which State Are You From? / Have You Ever Dated A Black-american? / Some Expressions In Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.