Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,541 members, 7,892,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 08:26 AM

Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty (1697 Views)

Well Done! Kuku Receives US Honour For Amnesty Work / Exclusive Interview With Captured Boko-Haram Terrorists; Beg FG For Amnesty / Repentant Abia Criminals Demand For Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by Joeadamu86: 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
The amnesty package proposed by northern elders and approved by the presidency is as follows:

1. A ministry of Northern affairs must be established like the Niger Delta Ministry.
2. Each Boko haram member who embraces the amnesty will receive an initial cash reward of 3 million naira to start up a business.
3. Boko haram members who embrace the amnesty program will be giving a house by the FG
4. Boko haram leaders who embraced the amnesty program will be giving a cash gift of 20 million naira each and other juicy packages will also follow
5. Selected boko haram members from each zone will be taken abroad for training, just as the Niger delta militants enjoyed.
6. Each boko haram member will be on a monthly salary of N100,000 for a period of 3 years.
7. FG must rebuild borno, yobe and other state they claimed the JTF destroyed.
8. Security contract will be given to Boko haram leaders to secure the north.
8. JTF will be completely withdrawn from the northern states, where boko haram operates.

http://9javoice./2013/04/05/fgs-approved-amnesty-charter/
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by Euroclydon(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
Ok...this must be a successful attempt at comedy.

1 Like

Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by Archildao: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
This is a huge joke!what would be done for those who lost their family and friends to Boko Haram insurgence?or more importantly,how can you compensate the dead?
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
I can see that Northern elders are all parts of the game. The Amnesty is now a biz venture for them. Ministry of Northern Affairs as in? What do they have in the North kwanuv? Obobo wu igwe ndi no na ime ya wu oku
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by takedat(m): 4:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
If truly the northern elders submitted a list of demands to the President *which i doubt*, its not true that the he has approved the demands cos he had just set up a committee to look into possible modalities for granting BH amnesty.
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by Bigcake: 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
What am i waiting for? Let me organise some Calabar boys to carry arms and bomb some government installations. At d end of d day we will present our amnesty demands and get paid. What a way to secure a job in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by Nobody: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2013
In the line of impossible demands, lets also ask the every woman sleeps with boko haram leader before being allowed to marry. Let's also add that every man be f.ucked in the a.ss by boko haram terrorists before being allowed to get a job. Let's also demand that alqaida take the job of our policemen
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by Stallion77(f): 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
Bigcake: What am i waiting for? Let me organise some Calabar boys to carry arms and bomb some government installations. At d end of d day we will present our amnesty demands and get paid. What a way to secure a job in Nigeria.

In a layman's term...This is exactly what the proposed amnesty represents!

1 Like

Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
In the line of impossible demands, lets also ask that every woman sleeps with boko haram leader before being allowed to marry. Let's also add that every man be f.ucked in the a.ss by boko haram terrorists before being allowed to get a job. Let's also demand that alqaida take the job of our policemen and let's make a law saying northerners have the right to kill and commit genocide if they want.
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by BrokenTV: 4:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
Someone tell me i am dreaming. Well i know this is not true but if....
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by seunfly: 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2013
That must be joke cos any sensible president will never accept that.
I also doubt that source, i am waiting 4 it to come out of reputable source.
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by Gamji007: 5:15pm On Apr 05, 2013
E be like say thousands of people go join boko haram, me inclusive.grin

But op, thunder go fire anybody wey de spread rumour.
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by remarkD(m): 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
seunfly: That must be joke cos any sensible president will never accept that.
I also doubt that source, i am waiting 4 it to come out of reputable source.

Its funny when liars do a really lame job leaving their lie so obvious, that you begin to wonder if even they themselves (the so called journalists) believe what they are writing... the language and way the phrases in the text is definately not how administrative documents are written... for example, the one i recall (i dont want to give that post a second read - waste of my time) is the word "enjoyed" ... something along the lines of "the way the niger delta people enjoyed..." lol i mean that sounds like 2 somewhat literate women chatting on their way back from the farm....

@ OP, enjoy your lies.... but please dont come posting it on here as time is precious to some of us, and I always don't have much to spare on stuff like this. I ghotala? Good boy. Cheers smiley
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by Sibrah: 5:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
There is only one BH Leader - Shekau. Besides, since the ND militants stole oil to survive believing they truly deserve a fair share of their oil, i think the Monetary rewards should be "virginized" with young almajiri girls.
if these guys are truly asking for these amount then they 've been blackmailing the FG all this while as their region don't produce significant amount of fund for the FG. . . lol

1 Like

Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by Gbongbonosi(f): 5:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
Well am not blame them if its not this stupidity jinx call president pls what is wrong with this northern elders so they think they can fooled us?in all this items they listed below I did not see single one that government can offer to them When did terrorist as now become a business in Nigeria science they are started this menace many innocent life has wasted what we be the reward for innocent life am yoruba I always say this every time bokoaram should not considered themselves as mend because this people fighting for they are own right and everybody know What they are fighting for or did u hear they are attack church or mosque?or innocent life? I tell you this people are not demand for anything from federal government this is religious crisis but they know that they are have lost some good, 100k in monthly for terrorist group what of graduate that jobless if president try anything stupid many group we rise fighting government if north know they can not live any longer with any other tribes they should separate them self I see does calling for amnesty for terrorist group as brainwash
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by Gamji007: 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2013
Gbongbonosi: Well am not blame them if its not this stupidity jinx call president pls what is wrong with this northern elders so they think they can fooled us?in all this items they listed below I did not see single one that government can offer to them When did terrorist as now become a business in Nigeria science they are started this menace many innocent life has wasted what we be the reward for innocent life am yoruba I always say this every time bokoaram should not considered themselves as mend because this people fighting for they are own right and everybody know What they are fighting for or did u hear they are attack church or mosque?or innocent life? I tell you this people are not demand for anything from federal government this is religious crisis but they know that they are have lost some good, 100k in monthly for terrorist group what of graduate that jobless if president try anything stupid many group we rise fighting government if north know they can not live any longer with any other tribes they should separate them self I see does calling for amnesty for terrorist group as brainwash

Abeg, can anyone help me with two tablets of panadol? I de feel headache!

grin

1 Like

Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by BasseyJ(m): 5:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
What RUBISH. Smbh
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 05, 2013
I can guaranty a terrible civil war if there is any Amnesty provided for boko haram.
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
GEJ, is gradually pushing himself into qaddafi's shoes. He should be carefull, granting Amnesty for a terrorist organisation that has killed thousands of Nigérians and that is a wing of alqaida might be the drop too far.
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by cashmentor(m): 7:09pm On Apr 05, 2013
North? Why all the envy for ND?
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by causewahala: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2013
We understand ND has oil, exactly what does the country stand to lose in the case of these bokoharamist? undecided

People wey get oil sef nor demand reach all these! grin
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by mike404(m): 7:41pm On Apr 05, 2013
Euroclydon: Ok...this must be a successful attempt at comedy.
You dey mind the heeeediot
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by jumobi1(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2013
They should first register all of them with their names and addresses then quietly find ways to kill them.
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by mike404(m): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2013
Gbongbonosi: Well am not blame them if its not this stupidity jinx call president pls what is wrong with this northern elders so they think they can fooled us?in all this items they listed below I did not see single one that government can offer to them When did terrorist as now become a business in Nigeria science they are started this menace many innocent life has wasted what we be the reward for innocent life am yoruba I always say this every time bokoaram should not considered themselves as mend because this people fighting for they are own right and everybody know What they are fighting for or did u hear they are attack church or mosque?or innocent life? I tell you this people are not demand for anything from federal government this is religious crisis but they know that they are have lost some good, 100k in monthly for terrorist group what of graduate that jobless if president try anything stupid many group we rise fighting government if north know they can not live any longer with any other tribes they should separate them self I see does calling for amnesty for terrorist group as brainwash

Gbagaun, you are mouthed jawe
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
jumobi1: They should first register all of them with their names and addresses then quietly find ways to kill them.
Let them just say the names and adresses of the boko haram boys, I guaranty you the public will take care of them.
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by porka: 8:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
Joeadamu86: The amnesty package proposed by northern elders and approved by the presidency is as follows:

1. A ministry of Northern affairs must be established like the Niger Delta Ministry.
2. Each Boko haram member who embraces the amnesty will receive an initial cash reward of 3 million naira to start up a business.
3. Boko haram members who embrace the amnesty program will be giving a house by the FG
4. Boko haram leaders who embraced the amnesty program will be giving a cash gift of 20 million naira each and other juicy packages will also follow
5. Selected boko haram members from each zone will be taken abroad for training, just as the Niger delta militants enjoyed.
6. Each boko haram member will be on a monthly salary of N100,000 for a period of 3 years.
7. FG must rebuild borno, yobe and other state they claimed the JTF destroyed.
8. Security contract will be given to Boko haram leaders to secure the north.
8. JTF will be completely withdrawn from the northern states, where boko haram operates.

http://9javoice./2013/04/05/fgs-approved-amnesty-charter/

lol...

This a big Awada of the Kerikeri genre.
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by akaOpene(m): 10:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
If we are to believe the Op that some of the bokoharam members are to be sponsored abroad for training,what are they gonna be trained in since western education is sin to them?Pack and bundle of hypocrites and lost souls.
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by dayokanu(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2013
[size=18pt]Abeg who know Where dem dey sell Boko haram form?

This is very urgent[/size]
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 05, 2013
dayokanu: [size=18pt]Abeg who know Where dem dey sell Boko haram form?

This is very urgent[/size]

grin grin you have to travel to the semi desert town of damaturu for that one o
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by dayokanu(m): 10:26pm On Apr 05, 2013
re@lchange:

grin grin you have to travel to the semi desert town of damaturu for that one o

Ndu chuks or Alj harem can you hook a brother up?

Can we include choice propety in Asokoro and VGC as part of our demand.

You siddon there dey look. People dey use this thing hammer na so I take miss MEND largesse
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by excondido(m): 10:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
speechless...thats how this make me feel
Re: Conditions Proposed By Northern Elders For Amnesty by talktimi(m): 11:45pm On Apr 05, 2013
ol boy, something is definitely wrong with you. Please go through this rubbish you wrote again and next time don't ever punish people with your atrocious writing language. Haba shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

US Ambassador Defies Forbes Lists--nigeria Had About 115 Billionaires In Dollar / PDP Can Never Win In Nigeria Again — Amaechi / History 103-Yorubas In 1993 Election;sheer Cowardice Or Selective Bravery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.