Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:40 AM

Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos (22390 Views)

Weird Things Some Nigerian Ladies Do Just To Have Big & Firm Boobs / Muslim Youths And Tattoos. / Studs And Tattoos In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by Jimmyselly: 11:15am On Apr 19, 2013
Vanneni: grin grin grin

Preach Preacher Preachest! cheesy cheesy cheesy
[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by jidewin(m): 1:36pm On Apr 19, 2013
190: Its been quite long i dropped a single#
so here it is

Nigerian men do you feel completely okay with tattoos on a girl
Ive come to understand its the latest trend and ol
but merrr. . . I find it disgusting cos 90% of them pisses me off
why draw a dark tattoo no matter how much ink you invest on it on an already dark skin
whats the beauty about it.

2ndly i believe most women would be mothers tomorrow, what message can you pass to your kids
that you lived a good Christ worthy life before them when there is an evidence of tattoo littered all over your skin
no matter how small or hidden it is,

At times no infact Most women dont even know what they want, they want a caring and Good man but av such ugly tattoo all on them skin, even those that are light skinned are caught up on this trend too despite it might look a lil bit pweety on team light skin but i still find it disgusting. May be one man's meat is another man's whatever bur i think first impression matters - No way would a man take you serious from the onset if you got tattoos littered all over your body like a zebra all in the name of fashion.

so my question is Men do you fancy or like tattoos n your woman undecided
Never like that shit...no matter where or which part of the body, on the breast,arm,navel,around da 'gina, below da waist or right there on her a-hole.None trips me really undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
Jimmyselly: .
LOL cheesy
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by kayalla(f): 9:52pm On Apr 19, 2013
forget wat others think, think ur own. one man meat another man kpomo grin
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by Nobody: 12:59am On Apr 21, 2013
Where in the world do you Nigerian men get your fact?

Seriously tattoo? a white man's culture, since when? My grand mother had tattoos on her body(it was an identification mark).

Tattoos, tribal marks and their likes where used by our forefathers as a means of identification(call it an Id card) in the past. The advent of Europeans give rise to its decline.

Today you see most of our culture coming back via the westerns from waist beads to anklets, tattoos etc. I get vexed when Nigerian men claim what was ORIGINALLY their culture to be white culture.

Charly boy is a perfect example: the piercing and tattoos on his body are very much Nigerian: there are rural parts of Nigeria that maintain weird piercing, tribal marks and tattoos as their culture till date.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by Nobody: 3:53am On May 05, 2013
gbaky_floor: Where in the world do you Nigerian men get your fact?

Seriously tattoo? a white man's culture, since when? My grand mother had tattoos on her body(it was an identification mark).

[size=18pt]Tattoos, tribal marks and their likes where used by our forefathers as a means of identification(call it an Id card) in the past. The advent of Europeans give rise to its decline.[/size]

Today you see most of our culture coming back via the westerns from waist beads to anklets, tattoos etc. I get vexed when Nigerian men claim what was ORIGINALLY their culture to be white culture.

Charly boy is a perfect example: the piercing and tattoos on his body are very much Nigerian: there are rural parts of Nigeria that maintain weird piercing, tribal marks and tattoos as their culture till date.

^^^^
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by 190: 10:03am On May 07, 2013
undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by passionate88: 10:10am On May 11, 2013
190: ^Get thee behind me satan
Im new in christ Jesus embarassed embarassed
amen o.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
My great grandma had tattoos all over her body including her face, will I get a tattoo? No because personally it doesn't appeal to me and apart from her no other person in my family has a tattoo.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
cry pls what can be used to conceal scars? Any one in da house? I have used mary kay,black opal etc bt they don't cover well!
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by passionate88: 10:12am On Jul 20, 2013
olympus: cry pls what can be used to conceal scars? Any one in da house? I have used mary kay,black opal etc bt they don't cover well!
scars sustained through injuries, operations, or just ur normal stretch marks?.
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2013
passionate88: scars sustained through injuries, operations, or just ur normal stretch marks?.

Through injuries or strech marks.
Thanks waiting 4 reply
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by 190: 5:44am On Jul 29, 2013
olympus:

Thanks waiting 4 reply

Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 03, 2013
It isn't for everybody
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by passionate88: 9:50pm On Aug 03, 2013
olympus:

Thanks waiting 4 reply
If it's for stretch marks, there are many remedies, google is your friend
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by 1stLadyRobinho: 6:23am On Aug 04, 2013
Hello.... I am Olabisi, CEO 1stLady Makeover Concept 'n' More...we are using dis medium to introduce one of our beauty products(basically 4 brides to be because they are d center of attraction on their D-day so to say) but we've decided to introduce it to all because all women and ladies deserves 2 be treated as 1stLady.The name of this product is 1stLady Beauty HERBAL SPA SOAP. Action begins 3days!Ingredients are: coconut oil, Osun in it raw form, honey cocoa pods, lemon, shea butter, carrots (not the extracted ones but the natural fruits....this soap repairs your skin, heals stretch marks, lighten ur skin, prevent and takes off pimples just 2 mention few. We also have Herbal whitening Soap ,pls contact us for booking on 07059900676 & 09027671957 or Olabiswemmy029@gmail.com and bbm 3342F1D6
Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 30, 2013
#boom!

Re: Nigerian Ladies And Tattoos by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 01, 2019
Contrast. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Post Ur Fav Dresses / Pela Tonye - Delta-Born Beautician Before And After Pictures / Miss Universe Nigeria Contestants Show Off Attitude (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.