Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,603 members, 7,878,731 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:38 AM

Range Rover Engine Number - Problem Solved! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Range Rover Engine Number - Problem Solved! (1640 Views)

Engine Number Problem / Location Of The Engine Number Of A Toyota Camry Se 2008 / Where Is The Engine Number For A 2001 Camry Located? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Range Rover Engine Number - Problem Solved! by OvoClose: 11:13pm On Apr 05, 2013
Have you been in a position where you could not find your range rover engine number which is a requirement for registration in Nigeria?
I had this same problem a while ago. The mechanics found it difficult assessing the section of the engine block where the stamp was.
So I went online and found this solution:
1. Go on http://www.landrover.com/us/en/lr/find-dealer
2. Input a state or zip code to get aliost of dealers
3. Call the dealers and ask them to transfer you to the service department
4. Say "I recently bought a range rover bla bla bla. Could you help me get the engine serial number from the VIN number?"
5. They would ask you to give them the last eight digits of the VIN, after which they would check on their system and give you a 17 digit engine number.
Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

Super Clean Leather Seats Toyota Corolla 2006 1.8 LE / 1999 Model Atego Mercedes Benz Truck For Sale @ N3.150m---- 08131012103 --benin / Very Clean Registered 2002 Ford Explorer Limited Edition- 900k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.