Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,879 members, 7,895,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 July 2024 at 06:24 PM

Kelly Rowland Reveals Working With Beyonce, Michelle & Wiz Khalifa On New Album - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelly Rowland Reveals Working With Beyonce, Michelle & Wiz Khalifa On New Album (499 Views)

If I Could Have A Different Occupation, “i’d Be Beyonce” – Michelle Obama / Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie Nominated For Grammy Award With Beyonce / Beyonce Vs Kelly Rowland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kelly Rowland Reveals Working With Beyonce, Michelle & Wiz Khalifa On New Album by NonsoB: 12:35am On Apr 06, 2013
[img]http://2.bp..com/-ziKAy04O72w/UV9beEV8FvI/AAAAAAAAIn8/XujLudHWEQY/s280/%253D%253Futf-8%253FB%253FMTYwNjE3MDYzLTQ4MHgzMjAuanBn%253F%253D-732495[/img]

Lovely Ms Kelly dropped a bomb today as usual (yes! she's always the one slipping) telling Billboard that her new album 'Talk a Good Game' has a song featuring  Beyonce and Michelle Williams. But Rowland wants to be clear: this Destiny's Child track is NOT a Destiny's Child track. "It's me featuring Beyonce and Michelle," she said. This will be the first new song from the trio since Love Songs cut "Nuclear." While that one was a '90s R&B throwback, Kelly said this collab has a more soulful sound.

Rowland also revealed the 12-track album (out June 4) was pared down from some 70 songs, and that Wiz Khalifa and Pharrell have guest spots, the latter also appearing in the producer role. Mike WiLL Made It ("Kisses Down Low"wink, The-Dream, Boy Wonder and T-Minus also notched spots on the production roster.

http://gistmetro..com/2013/04/kelly-rowland-reveals-working-with.html

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping In A Casket Helps Me To Be Focused. - Charlie Boy / FASHION POLICE: Nollywood Star Ordained Evangelist Eucharia Anunobi Caught At An / Stella Damasus Replies Bloggers And Journalists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.