Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,200 members, 7,903,935 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 02:34 AM

Is She A Scammers? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Scammers? (2051 Views)

Skype Scammers / What Are Tricks Used By Romance Scammers? / Why Do Girls Like To Date Scammers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She A Scammers? by icarius(m): 10:24pm On Apr 03, 2008
i'll contact you to know something about a girl that i'm fall in love living in Nigeriaéria. I'll believe you're a respectfull website that's why I want to ask you

I've found her name in many website as a scammer even it's not really the same names, but she's look like her,

and I can imagine that can't be her,
but I have many other question,
She told me she don't have anymore familly,  her mother father and sister died in the airplane crash,  her only familly is her grand ma

Why did she that much importance to the money I've to send to her for her exam, 
after one weeks,  she ask me for money (about 26000 naira),  then if i don't send her the money then she don't love me anymore And i don't love her anymore. that's weird for a girl who told me she's not interrested by money,
why can't I see her in camera?,  why can't I see her in video talking to me? something she needs to hide?
why can't I see her grand ma?
I've told her everythings about me,  and she just answered "i love you, i miss you" all about her feelings but nothing about her,
many time I ask her something, and she just say "you don't love me, you hurting me etc, " it's because my question is too embarrassing, ?? I don't know
her grand ma want her to talk with me, doing her life with me,  but she don't want me to see her?? that's weird.
I have to pay for her assignement, for her visa, passport, her ticket plane,  when you're in love everything has to do by 2
When I ask her what did you do at your school she just tell me, lectures, work for her assignment,  but nothing very precise,
she tell me i'm secretive,  but the only one secretive,  is her.
and The things I was very upset is, when I've told her about I broke my car,  she've just ask me more money for her assignment, 
I told her I don't have money anymore and I need to work,  and she just think about I have to send her my money for her assignment,
The picture she've show me don't appeart there is a lot of Nigeriaérian people around her,
Many times i've ear a man or a kids around her,  but That's okay i guess it's tv or something.
And that's pretty weird,  her grandma just left her after I've meet her,  without enought money.

she told me her school need 600€ for her assignment,  i've just found in internet:

http://groupecri.free.fr/article.php?id=152

The majority of employees are aware of the precariousness and delays of wages, and the average wage is only 300 euros per year.

that pretty high for a school.

all the money has to pass by her, visa passport ticket plane but I'm just affraid she just keep if for her,

she told me she's really in love with me and she trust me but I've allways need to prove my love, 
Now if I'm just missunderstand her,  prove me she love me by coming by herself in france. that will be my prove of her love.
until now I want to believe that's not real, and all I've found is just a fake,  But I just need to know and I need a real prove of her love not only a words,
I trust in her love, but I need to believe that all of that is not real,

after that,
If I'm right, I think she won't talk to me anymore.
but if I'm wrong, I will see her in france soon.
All I've wrote hurt me more than she can imagine,  but all I can do is to wait a sign of her.
I'm still in love with her but all of these make me realize too much dark point between us.
If she're still in love with me and want to come in france and want to see me,  I will wait her.

now I don't know what to do,  I'm affraid about she's not true and she's just a scammer,  because i'm really deep in love,
Re: Is She A Scammers? by uspry1(f): 10:31pm On Apr 03, 2008
Yes she is scammer. Actually a man disguises as woman to play your emotion hoping you sympathized her horrible story by sending money.

Please google about 419 scam where it show many classic online dating scam! It is everywhere in the world who scam people's money.
Re: Is She A Scammers? by icarius(m): 10:50pm On Apr 03, 2008
damn, it's hard to find a real loving women, and now the only women i've found is just a scammer, cry
that's not fair, How Can I find a real loving women, i'm pretty shy, damn T_T
Re: Is She A Scammers? by SamMilla1(m): 11:16pm On Apr 03, 2008
icarius,
sounds like a name from pluto

*runs for my life*
Re: Is She A Scammers? by icarius(m): 11:37pm On Apr 03, 2008
Posted by: SAM MILLA
Insert Quote
icarius,
sounds like a name from pluto
*runs for my life*

? what that mean?? (sorry i'm french, and my english is pretty, bad)
Re: Is She A Scammers? by chinda3: 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2008
what that mean?? (sorry i'm french, and my english is pretty, bad

d girl does not like u,she wants money ego, as for d english dont worry, if u permit me,i'll teach u wink
Re: Is She A Scammers? by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 03, 2008
If our own Nigerian people are still asking this, no wonder why Americans are still falling for the scam undecided
Re: Is She A Scammers? by icarius(m): 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2008
Posted by: chinda3 
Insert Quote
what that mean?? (sorry i'm french, and my english is pretty,  bad

d girl does not like u,she wants money ego, as for d english don't worry, if u permit me,i'll teach u

That will be a pleasure to learn english smiley or practice it smiley
Re: Is She A Scammers? by chinda3: 11:56pm On Apr 03, 2008

That will be a pleasure to learn english

the pleasure is all mine grin cheesy cool
Re: Is She A Scammers? by icarius(m): 12:02am On Apr 04, 2008
well how can we talk together without disturbing everyone here?
Re: Is She A Scammers? by chinda3: 12:03am On Apr 04, 2008
ok,maybe we meet on messenger,send ur i.d
Re: Is She A Scammers? by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 04, 2008
hmmmmmmm!! another matchmaking. . a total of 2 today. finally, NL is progressing ---> or <-----
Re: Is She A Scammers? by chinda3: 12:06am On Apr 04, 2008
hmmmmmmm!! another matchmaking. . a total of 2 today. finally, Nairaland is progressin

lol,i beg see me oooooooo wink wink cheesy grin cool
Re: Is She A Scammers? by ogb5(m): 12:08am On Apr 04, 2008
(S)he is a scam.

most likely its a man doing it, thats why he avoids video chat.
on-line dating fraud is common on the internet and is not limited to any country. so before sending money to and on-line friend, carefully weight the risks

icarius:

damn, it's hard to find a real loving women, and now the only women i've found is just a scammer, cry
that's not fair, How Can I find a real loving women, i'm pretty shy, damn T_T

To get the woman you need, just look around you. don't be shy about it and you will find one.
There are more women I know looking for a serious relationship than men, so you should be able to get someone.

and by the way, how come you love someone you have never seen  
Re: Is She A Scammers? by icarius(m): 12:14am On Apr 04, 2008
it's a girl (i've go her on the telephon)
It's just difficult for me to talk with women :s

well I did seen her pictures,

Posted by: morenike09
Insert Quote
hmmmmmmm!! another matchmaking. . a total of 2 today. finally, Nairaland is progressing ---> or <-----

what that mean??

(I can't send you a private message chinda3 :s)
Re: Is She A Scammers? by chinda3: 12:20am On Apr 04, 2008
ok,heres my yahoo id chindalujohn add me on d yahoo messenger
Re: Is She A Scammers? by SamMilla1(m): 12:22am On Apr 04, 2008
icarius:

@ICARIUS

SO IT HAS COME TO D POINT OF DENYING YOUR ORIGINAL IDENTITY
SO AFTER BANNING YOUR ORIGINAL NAME, You OPENED A NEW ID AND
CLAIM NOT TO UNDERSTAND ENGLISH AGAIN.
I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN AND EXPOSE YOU
YOU WILL HAVE TO COME OUT IN THE OPEN
YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR NAME FROM ICARIUS TO THE ORIGINAL
YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR LOCATION FROM FRANCE TO LAGOS
YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR AGE TOO, WATCH OUT AND SEE.
Re: Is She A Scammers? by Nobody: 12:23am On Apr 04, 2008
ROTFLMGBO grin grin grin
Re: Is She A Scammers? by chinda3: 12:26am On Apr 04, 2008

YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR LOCATION FRANCE TO LAGOS
YOU WILL CAHNGE YOUR AGE TOO, WATCH OUT AND SEE.

lol cheesy
Re: Is She A Scammers? by ogb5(m): 12:31am On Apr 04, 2008
@ICARIUS

Whats happening.

Are you the scam in this case?
Re: Is She A Scammers? by icarius(m): 12:36am On Apr 04, 2008
Posted by: SAM MILLA  
Insert Quote
Quote from: icarius on Today at 12:02:27 AM

@ICARIUS

YOU WILL CHANGE YOUR LOCATION FRANCE TO LAGOS
YOU WILL CAHNGE YOUR AGE TOO, WATCH OUT AND SEE.

? I'm really from france.
I'm not from lagos, well I think the moderator will see my IP is not from africa but france
icarius is just a pseudonyme I've never said it was my real name,
i'm really 28 years old and yes you're right I've made a mistake to my date of birth ive just change it.
and well I think I need to talk to you in french it will be easier for me

bon voila je pense qu'en francais je pourrais mieu me défendre. oui j'ai mis 2 secondes pour mettre mon profile a jour, j'ai pas fait attention a l'age je ne pensait pas que c'etait autant important.
pour ce qui concerne la fille et bien je doutais d'elle et vous m'avez aider a clarifier mes craintes et je vous en remercie
en ce qui concerne mon pseudonyme, je ne pense pas que la moitier utilise leur vrai prénom comme nom sur le forum, est ce que tu les fait chier pour ca?
voila si tu n'est pas content tu n'a qu'a en parler au personnes compétentes pour me virer du forum.
Re: Is She A Scammers? by Akinagirl(f): 12:39am On Apr 04, 2008
lol, poor guy
Re: Is She A Scammers? by SamMilla1(m): 12:43am On Apr 04, 2008
ogb5:

@ICARIUS

Whats happening.

YES HE IS , HE CAME OUT WITH A NEW FACE BUT HE CANT DECIEVE MILLA.
HE CAN CHEAT SOME PEOPLE SOMETIMES BUT HE CANT CHEAT ALL D PEOPLE ALL THE TIME
OK ICARIUS, I AM GOING TO ASK YOU A QUESTION ABOUT FRANCE.
ARE YOU READY,
Re: Is She A Scammers? by icarius(m): 12:45am On Apr 04, 2008
go on I'll wait
you're funny talking with caps lock grin

and how can you be sure i just came out with a new face?? It's the first time i've came here (ask the moderator)
don't disturb someone you don't know
Re: Is She A Scammers? by icarius(m): 12:51am On Apr 04, 2008
Posted on: Today at 12:31:05 AMPosted by: ogb5
Insert Quote
@ICARIUS

Whats happening.

It was just a question, I just wanted to have your opinion about that.
I've send her 150 euro, and I'll thought she was a scammer because I've found her name in some scammer website
Re: Is She A Scammers? by icarius(m): 1:01am On Apr 04, 2008
@sam milla
well I've just seen you have a msn will you want to talk to me in msn? i will show you I'm in france by talking to you in french and show you some french stuff smiley

But it's real I've just discover this site today (well yesterday :p).
I have nothing to win to lie to you,
Re: Is She A Scammers? by SamMilla1(m): 1:04am On Apr 04, 2008
SEEE OH
YOU THINK YOU CAN DECIEVE US, NO, WE ARE MATURED IN INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY NOW
I AM A NIGERIAN BUT MY IP ADDRESS IS NOT IN NIGERIA TOO
YOU COME HERE LOOKING FOR WOMEN TO DECIEVE WITH YOUR BON JOUR,
LIKE MY BEST FRIEND ALWAYS TELLS ME,''WE ARE NOT INTERESTED''

AND FOR YOUR FRENCH , I WILL TRANSLATE IT IN ENGLISH AND SEND IT BACK TO You IN 5 SECONDS
HERE IS IT, WE HAVE COME OF AGE IN COMPUTER SCIENCE.
good FRIEND I think that in French, I could defend me yes. (I spent 2 seconds to put my profiles up to date)(MIND You THERE), I did not pay attention has the age I did not think that it etait as much important concerning the girl and well I doubted it and you have to help me has to clarify my fears and I thank you with regard to my pseudonym, I do not think that the moitier uses their true first name like name on the forum, is what you makes them shit for Ca? veiled if you is not content you does not have whom to the qualified people to transfer me forum has to speak.

BUNCH OF CRAP
I WILL ALERT SEUN
LOOK AT THE TIME OF YOUR LAST POST, IT REGISTERED 00:51:40 NIGERIAN TIME NOT EUROPEAN TIME. I AM IN EUROPE, ONE HOUR AWAY FROM PARIS FRANCE AND D TIME HERE IS 1:51:40, (WHERE IS D OTHER ONE HOUR)  ANY COMMENT ON THAT, BOY.THIS IS JUST D BEGINNING, I WILL MONITOR ALL You LIARS BECAUSE YOU PEOPLE ARE D REASON WHY OUR WOMEN DOESNT TRUST THEIR BROTHERS,
Re: Is She A Scammers? by Nobody: 1:08am On Apr 04, 2008
still ROTFLMGAO cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Is She A Scammers? by icarius(m): 1:16am On Apr 04, 2008
lol I'm still don't know why you're soo angry against me  undecided
Well I think you're not going to change your mind,  (and it's 2H12 morning at this time) even I'll invite you to talk with me by msn :s

you can alert seun i will be happy to talk to him.
and prove him that i'm french.  and it was my first time in this forum.

(P.S.: next time try to translate correctly my french without using google translator or something like that lol smiley)
Re: Is She A Scammers? by SamMilla1(m): 1:20am On Apr 04, 2008
icarius:

@sam milla
well I've just seen you have a msn will you want to talk to me in msn? i will show you I'm in france by talking to you in french and show you some french stuff smiley

But it's real I've just discover this site today (well yesterday :p).
I have nothing to win to lie to you,

YOU HAVE MY MSN, HOW DID YOU FIND THAT COMPUTER BOY, CYBER RAT?
LOOK AT ALL UR POSTS, YOU INSERT D QUOTE IN A WAY THAT PEOPLE WILL THINK YOU ARE NEW TO COMPUTER. FRENCH BOY, WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THAT KNOWLEDGE ABOUT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN EUROPE.
(GERMANY, HOLLAND, FRANCE, DENMARK,ENGLAND, SWEDEN, ITALY AND SO ON, ) ARE WE NIGERIANS AHEAD OF YOU NOW.  I SAID I AM OUT FOR SCAMMERS LIKE YOU, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DECIEVE ANY NIGERIAN ON MY WATCH, CHANGE YOUR ID AGAIN , I WILL BE WAITING, I KNOW WHAT D TIME IS IN EUROPE NOW, I ALSO WONDER WHEN YOU EUROPEANS STARTED PUTTING SO MUCH INTEREST IN NIGERIAN OWNED THINGS APART FROM OIL AND GAS, HUH,
TIME WILL PROVE ME RIGHT, YOU REGISTERED HERE LESS THAN 5 HOURS AGO AND STARTED TEACHING THE WORLD ABOUT NIGERIAN WOMEN AND THEIR LOVE LIFE, EVERYDAY YOU PEOPLE PUT US IN YOUR MOUTH AND CHEW US LIKE CHEWING GUM BECAUSE NO ONE SAYS ANYTHING, I WILL PURSUE YOU OUT OF NAIRALAND, I WILL MAKE YOU SEE REASONS WHY WE NIGERIANS ARE THE HAPPIEST PEOPLE ON EARTH, I AM WAITING FOR YOU.
Re: Is She A Scammers? by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 04, 2008
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

wahala dey!!
Re: Is She A Scammers? by icarius(m): 1:26am On Apr 04, 2008
SAM MILLA:

YOU HAVE MY MSN, HOW DID You YOU FIND THAT?
LOOK AT ALL UR POSTS, YOU INSERT D QUOTE IN A WAY THAT PEOPLE WILL THINK YOU ARE NEW TO COMPUTER. FRENCH BOY, WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL THAT KNOWLEDGE ABOUT INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY IN EUROPE.
(GERMANY, HOLLAND, FRANCE, DENMARK,ENGLAND, SWEDEN, ITALY AND SO ON, ) ARE WE NIGERIANS AHEAD OF YOU NOW.  I SAID I AM OUT FOR SCAMMERS LIKE YOU, YOU ARE NOT GOING TO DECIEVE ANY NIGERIAN ON MY WATCH, CHANGE YOUR ID AGAIN , I WILL BE WAITING, I KNOW WHAT D TIME IS IN EUROPE NOW, I ALSO WONDER WHEN YOU EUROPEANS STARTED PUTTING SO MUCH INTEREST IN NIGERIAN OWNED THINGS, HUH,
TIME WILL PROVE ME RIGHT,

did you prefer like this?? WHOOOOOOAAAAAA I'mm gooood I just do a quote!!!  that prove I'm good informatician!!! -_-'
As i've told before, i'm not interrested only on nigeria but all african and also arabian coutumes.
you ask me about how I've found your msn,  well you've put it on you profile :s

I won't change my profile my name or anything else,
I had never said ALL women is like that, at the contrary!! i'll respect nigérian. i've never said nigerian is bad or anything else!
I know about who are nigérian, i've grown with a lot of immigrant people and I was pretty seduce by your coutume.
I think you miss understand me somewhere , And i'm sorry for that, my english is not good as i want. (just a question who is the guy or girl you think I am)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Girls In Love With Me / Men, How Long Do You Like Your Chick's Nails? / The Wicked Girl. (true Life Story)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.