Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,378 members, 7,968,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:44 PM

Sustain/revive/resurrect Your Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sustain/revive/resurrect Your Business (563 Views)

What Biz Can 5 Million Sustain... / Students, Here Is A Biz Opportunity To Sustain You!!! / He Needs Loan To Sustain His Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sustain/revive/resurrect Your Business by amdman: 8:00am On Apr 06, 2013
The day came when you finally decided you were going into that business. You drew up a business plan (or you didn’t because you didn’t know you were supposed to or you didn’t even know how to! ). But you started that business anyway, your mind seized with the mental picture of revenue streams and income flow, fat account balances and an improved lifestyle grin grin grin

Fast forward to present day. You now feel you either foolishly entered the business, you were deceived into it or you entered with your eyes wide open but you now rue the day you made that decision to start. But you know what? HELP IS HERE! That business can still survive.

But first, I present to you our policy statement:
[i]
There is no legitimate business that cannot succeed. It is the structure that determines its success or failure. [/i]

On this thread, we will be providing useful information on what you can do to sustain/revive/resurrect your business.

(1) (Reply)

Top Seven Capital-raising Mistake / How To Get A Bulk Sms Wesite / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.