Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,565 members, 7,941,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:30 PM

Sending Sms With Php Regardless Of The Country - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Sending Sms With Php Regardless Of The Country (1435 Views)

Bulk Sms With A Premium Route At A Competitive Price / Sms Gateway ( Sending Sms From Website To Mobile Phones / How To Send Pc To Phone Sms With Customised Sender Id Without The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sending Sms With Php Regardless Of The Country by Olyboy16(m): 11:05am On Apr 06, 2013
Sending sms with php has always been restrained by the inversatility of sms gateways. Well, i'm thinking their must be a webmaster that has overcome this particular challenge nd is wrking out sms throughout the world free!!! If there is, i'l b glad if he shares his ideas wif me.
Re: Sending Sms With Php Regardless Of The Country by hexy40: 6:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
this just like asking 'who knows how i can make calls for free?!'
Re: Sending Sms With Php Regardless Of The Country by ncpat(m): 8:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
There are site that offers free SMS which you can incorporate their code into ur site, I will search later when I'm on my pc cos I'm posting with IPad now
Re: Sending Sms With Php Regardless Of The Country by Nobody: 1:06am On Apr 07, 2013
I think using Phpmailer library will solve the problem. Or anybody else with a different idea?
Re: Sending Sms With Php Regardless Of The Country by hexy40: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2013
The ' free sms gateway ' websites offer are just advert . when you really want to use the sms , they will explain to you that you can only send 10- 15 sms (depending on the site) to test the quality of there services but if you really saw any website that is so generous to offer free sms please post ..php mailer will send e-mails but not sms
Re: Sending Sms With Php Regardless Of The Country by Onlinebiz2012: 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2013
you can check www.naijafamily.com/sms.php .... Contact me on whatsapp(07063945876) if you need something like that

(1) (Reply)

Get A Simple Android App For Your Blog / Naija Adsense For Sale / How Can I Verify My Naija Google Adsense Adress?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.