Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,396 members, 7,891,747 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:17 PM

Just Becos She Saw Her Husband With Another Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Becos She Saw Her Husband With Another Lady (1823 Views)

Woman Attempts Suicide Twice Because Her Lover Married Another Lady / What She Saw On Her Ex Boyfriend's Status / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Becos She Saw Her Husband With Another Lady by ilelabola(m): 3:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
Viewer Discretion is STRONGLY Advised_______________________Just becos she saw her husband with another lady, SEE WHAT SHE DID TO HER HUSBAND...........if u her the man if u survive this what will u do? see the picture ................................ www.fb.com/basicknowledgeandwisdom

Re: Just Becos She Saw Her Husband With Another Lady by Nobody: 3:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
I think you should put "viewer discretion advised" or something lyk that alongside the topic. Not everyone would lyk to see that image up der.
Re: Just Becos She Saw Her Husband With Another Lady by Agbgift(f): 3:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
Wow! shocked. God pls dn give us demons as husbands or wivies. This is pure wickedness. No matter wat, it doesn't ave to result to dis. I pray d man survives.
Re: Just Becos She Saw Her Husband With Another Lady by aadetoyin(f): 4:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]

She doesn't deserve to live among sane people. She ought to ROT in jail. How can anyone be so heartless.
Na wa Ooº°˚ ˚°ºoo
Re: Just Becos She Saw Her Husband With Another Lady by Sapphire86(f): 4:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
Apparently, hell has no fury as (OP complete it) .......
Re: Just Becos She Saw Her Husband With Another Lady by mysticgal(f): 5:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
when you have a knife as a wife,God deliver us from all temptation.
Re: Just Becos She Saw Her Husband With Another Lady by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
Chineke! Omg! Somebody please lock her in far faraway cold mountain and throw away the key. Nasty daughter of Jezebel.
Re: Just Becos She Saw Her Husband With Another Lady by Ivynwa(f): 6:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
I'm shocked at this picture, I'm surprised that that man is still alive and sitting there like nothing happened. I hope they save his life. Jesus Christ!
Re: Just Becos She Saw Her Husband With Another Lady by Dyt(f): 7:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
OMG!!!!
Re: Just Becos She Saw Her Husband With Another Lady by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
Viewer discretion shld be applied PLS!
God save ds man o!
Re: Just Becos She Saw Her Husband With Another Lady by Nobody: 7:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
PLS OP, WRITE ON THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD THAT THERE IS GRUESOME PHOTOS INSIDE!!!!!
Re: Just Becos She Saw Her Husband With Another Lady by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
is this 4 real?
Re: Just Becos She Saw Her Husband With Another Lady by Osama10(m): 8:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
Wicked Wicked Wickedness. shocked shocked shocked
Re: Just Becos She Saw Her Husband With Another Lady by mataz(f): 9:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
Sapphire86: Apparently, hell has no fury as (OP complete it) .......
upon a womens s scored. I just had to
Re: Just Becos She Saw Her Husband With Another Lady by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2013
That images is as phoney as a purple Unicorn singing a Fela track.

That part of the body (lower back, just behind the ribcage) will not yield intestines if it was stabbed. There'll be a lot of blood though, this guy's pants would have been bloodstained dark red.

What's there to be gained by lying, and posting an image that was clearly doctored?

Wait a minute - is there anything remotely romantic about this??
Re: Just Becos She Saw Her Husband With Another Lady by drnoel: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2013
I don't believe this story. That picture has been sent all round the internet with different stories attached to it. First they said it was wicked step mother and then they said it was boko haram, and now u say husband/wife saga...Abeg na lie.

(1) (Reply)

Dearest Future Husband / Guys, Can You Cope Dating A Money Grubber ? / Which Romancelander Can You Let Your Sister/brother Date If Possible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.