Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,274 members, 7,940,059 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 04:20 PM

Wanting A Nigerian Guy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wanting A Nigerian Guy (967 Views)

Nigerian Guy Busts Girlfriend Who Tried To Con Him Of N50,000 Wit Fake Pregnancy / Nigerian Guy Weds First Lady He Ever Dm'ed On Twitter (photos) / Nigerian Guy Proposes To Girlfriend After Sex.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wanting A Nigerian Guy by Missy80: 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
I seem to only be attracted to Nigerian men, but what i have seen so far seems a lot of dishonesty...is there hope?
Re: Wanting A Nigerian Guy by ibrodihno(m): 7:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
Y not, all hope shouldn't b lost
Re: Wanting A Nigerian Guy by dopeJemi: 7:28pm On Apr 06, 2013

which country r u 4rm
Re: Wanting A Nigerian Guy by jmoore(m): 7:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
@op what's your count so far?
Re: Wanting A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
Missy80: I seem to only be attracted to Nigerian men, but what i have seen so far seems a lot of dishonesty...is there hope?

Why don't you change for another nationality? What do you like in nigerians men so much?

2 Likes

Re: Wanting A Nigerian Guy by Missy80: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
Am from east Africa but raised in the UK. Just finding it impossible to believe what they say...especially when they say they are single and with girlfriend stashed back in 9j....How do i weed the good from the bad...
Re: Wanting A Nigerian Guy by Missy80: 8:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
At Kenya...yet to see the same swag elsewhere lol
Re: Wanting A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
Missy80: Am from east Africa but raised in the UK. Just finding it impossible to believe what they say...especially when they say they are single and with girlfriend stashed back in 9j....How do i weed the good from the bad...

Majority of african men abroad lie about their marital status,such a shame!
Re: Wanting A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 06, 2013
Missy80: At Kenya...yet to see the same swag elsewhere lol

Have you tried elsewhere? Try and taste somewhere else,you won't regret it smiley
Re: Wanting A Nigerian Guy by Missy80: 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
I have not given hope yet, came here just to see what the general consensus is...but one may argue as u have said all men are d o double g's. May god forgive them lol (on that note i find the religious ones are the worst)
Re: Wanting A Nigerian Guy by MrCork17: 8:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
Missy80: I seem to only be attracted to Nigerian men, but what i have seen so far seems a lot of dishonesty...is there hope?

MR CORK <<<<< London based, 17inches loong Kondo,HONEST, dosent swaaar, God's gift to all womens, hand some, good loookin, caring sweet huy, humble, no kids,London yuppy, caring, can cook,very respetful to black females, employd, cute, shy & almost rich! wink

1 Like

Re: Wanting A Nigerian Guy by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
Mr..Cork:

MR CORK <<<<< London based, 17inches loong Kondo,HONEST, dosent swaaar, God's gift to all womens, hand some, good loookin, caring sweet huy, humble, no kids,London yuppy, caring, can cook,very respetful to black females, employd, cute, shy & almost rich! wink
lol
Re: Wanting A Nigerian Guy by free2ryhme: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2013

there is hope have you tried me grin grin
Re: Wanting A Nigerian Guy by Scarpon(m): 12:11am On Apr 07, 2013
u don't judge with the outlook of somebody. u know them in and out
Re: Wanting A Nigerian Guy by MrsChima(f): 2:14am On Apr 07, 2013
Mr. Cork gets bis money from Yahoo hags. Good luck Missy.
Re: Wanting A Nigerian Guy by wazobiaforu(m): 2:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
Also try and check yourself very well

Millions of Nigerian guys are good/honest/sincere caring and trustworthy and AM PROUD to be one of them

(1) (Reply)

Sincere Answers / How To Attract Girls / The Mens' Manual For 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.