Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,816 members, 7,906,003 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 11:18 PM

Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead (43661 Views)

Lere Olayinka Preparing For Arrest & Detention By Buhari's DSS / Professor Olayinka Is New VC Of University Of Ibadan / I Am GLAD That Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nicepoker(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
Alishachris:

Selfish unemotional fool. is that how you dismiss such a grievous news? I pity Ur parents....
by the way is death a new invention? Leave the guy jor
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by brixton: 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2013
RIP

ma thoughts with her fam
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Bsmartt(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
RIP may her soul rest in perfect peace.may God almighty give the family the fortitude to bear then great loss.ameen
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Akpan107(m): 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
Odunnu: Finally! Sad
One day it will be my turn and yours and yours, yes you.
May her soul rest in peace, amen
The most painful death is to die without accepting Christ Jesus as ur Saviour... There will be no RIP to that kind of person. Now is the time to give ur life to Christ!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by mike404(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
RIP ma
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by laminaria(m): 10:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
Oh no oooooo........cancer y?
may her soul RIP.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by specialguest(f): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
May her soul rest in peace.
I hope another female succeeds her as the next deputy governor of Ekiti.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Advocatesam(f): 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
I love u but God loves u most. May ur gentle soul rest in perfect peace.
Sun re o!! O da bo

Advocate Sam
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by searay(m): 10:34pm On Apr 06, 2013
nekaa: "death will come for us all"
i dissagree Ma'm. Not everybody will die. 1Cor. 15:51
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by ofiladee(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
May her soul rest in peace, Amen.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by seanet01: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
Rest in Peace!
My thoughts with her family.
Very Sad and Painful!
Cancer why is thou so wicked?
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by duro4chang(m): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
Rest in perfect peace madam
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by pressyhaywhy(m): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
Wot a great lost! God wil uphold ur family

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by tolukatey(f): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
Death, be not proud. RIP 2 my few hours ago Deputy Governor
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by cold(m): 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
Akpan107: The most painful death is to die without accepting Christ Jesus as ur Saviour... There will be no RIP to that kind of person. Now is the time to give ur life to Christ!
Yeah,yeah!You couldn't resist the urge to throw that in,could you?Mtcheeew!Long hissss
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 06, 2013
TOO MUCH LIFE CHOPPING AND EATING ABOMINABLE FOODS. JUDGEMENT. WELL SHE IS IN HER RIGHT MIND NOW WITH THE LORD

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by ewet: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
RIP! cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by hikmoj(m): 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
Odunnu: Finally! Sad
One day it will be my turn and yours and yours, yes you.
May her soul rest in peace, amen
wot a soul touching post,indeed its an inevitable end. may we pay d debt wit good deeds(AMEN)
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
obadiah777: TOO MUCH LIFE CHOPPING AND EATING ABOMINABLE FOODS. JUDGEMENT. WELL SHE IS IN HER RIGHT MIND NOW WITH THE LORD

[size=18pt]May The Lord rebuke you
Satan![/size]
Accuser of the brethren
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by babalat(m): 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
Inna lilahi wa inna ilaie rojihun... R.I.P
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Akpan107(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
Acidosis: *cry*
The Holy Bible said ''God has set a time for everything under the sun... He set a time for peace and a time for war, a time to build and a time to destroy, time to laugh and a time to CRY... Cry very well, it's time for it. May God comfort the family of the late woman.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by myjobsfinder(m): 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
may her gentle soul rest in peace amen
sign by http://leoweblink..com[url][/url]
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by dangerzone: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
We love you but God love's you more,R.I.P
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by ksington: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
rip .....wish u eternal rest
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Nobody: 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwando:

[size=18pt]May The Lord rebuke you
Satan![/size]
Accuser of the brethren
LOOK AT THIS EMOTIONAL REPROBATE BRUTE BEAST *SMDH*

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by chitexy: 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
such is life. RIP Madam
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Maxymilliano(m): 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
EKITI DEPUTY GOVERNOR, MRS FUNMI OLAYINKA PASSES ON

The Government of Ekiti State announces with sadness but with gratitude to God, the passing of the State Deputy Governor, H.E. Mrs Olufunmilayo Adunni Olayinka, aged 52, after a tough but courageous battle with cancer.

She died on Saturday evening.

Mrs Olayinka, an accomplished banker and corporate sector player worked in the financial industry for 21 years before heeding the call of service in her home state of Ekiti when she was selected to serve on the ACN Governorship ticket in 2007. She demonstrated exemplary courage and dedicated service to Ekiti people both during the struggle to retrieve the stolen mandate and in her position as Deputy Governor.

She is survived by her husband and children as well as aged parents and siblings.

Further details shall be provided later.

Signed:

Hon TayoEkundayo Commissioner for Information and Civic Orientation

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by youngus: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
my broda,tell him
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Lakayana: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
oluwadare26: I just called the Governor now confirming the authenticity of the news...
R.I.P Aunty Funmi!
I can never forget how u treat us (boss family) very well...
you cares if you called the pope notice me.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by Morgan1092(m): 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
vanstanzy: RIP! My sweet heroin. embarassed embarassed embarassed

But the way the Yoruba folks on this forum disregard the dead is alarming. shocked shocked Imagine whats going on in the Chinua Achebe thread, despite the man is dead. Na wa o!
And u want 2 compare ha wit Achebe, huh? Mtchewww
@topic: my condolence 2 d bereaved.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by daylae(m): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
Osama92: old news ni,on to d next one!!

RIP SHA
you're truly an osama who just got back from hades.

@topic: God console her family.
Re: Ekiti Deputy-Governor Funmilayo Olayinka Is Dead by driand(m): 10:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
well it's a pity sha! R.I.P to her soul,..... But wait a minute does it mean public fund couldnt save her? Na waa o! May same be the fate of politicians who loot what should be for the masses and make it a family possesion, AMEN!!! May dey never live to enjoy it AMEN!!! May d sufferings of the poor masses rebound on dem AMEN!!! Now i guess d hipocrites among y'all will be unto me but una go meet me here..... Once again R.I.P to d dead.......

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

NNPC: Why Kachikwu Was Removed As GMD / Sowore Accuses DSS Of Trying To Assassinate Him / Senate Uncovers Govs, Minister’s Imported Luxury Cars In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.