Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,486 members, 7,944,409 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 03:52 PM

Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (102) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (257047 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 12:03am On Jul 19, 2013
welcome my peeps to another day..we thank God for His Grace on our lives..gettin closer to our day
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 12:07am On Jul 19, 2013
its EXACTLY one month after interviews with the E.D For us in Abj...dear lord..any day now!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 12:09am On Jul 19, 2013
cheesy
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CuteNCuddly: 1:35am On Jul 19, 2013
Oga Chris, abeg, U sef dey follow make person anxious. You even dey keep track of date and all...na wa o! Worry cannot solve anything. No dey stress urself inu? Take cold Milo and sleep. When TS and work start now, U will wish you enjoyed ur sleep and freedom now more.

@ Delsey dear, Na Heritage Bank bring out ur poetic side? lobatan! I laff tire when I see ur poem. Me sef I go write song, release album join...

@ All, wonderful ppl, how r we all doin? The day HB sends me the text eh...I'm not sure what I'll do o...but I'll cry small sha...small...then I will grin and laugh till my cheeks and belly ache.

Oga Chris, no, U never infect me with sleeplessness, I slept almost all day so... :-)
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 9:02am On Jul 19, 2013
Hmmmmn....it'll b quite bad if I c all f dse...and not drop a few....The Wait s defn almost over....Its bn a wonderfl time on this thread..no oda thread can b lik dis,,,,Not even Db,Pwc or 1stbank..tis well with us.......

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 19, 2013
E=Mc^2
( those who undastands will decode dis)
....... Dats d principle we working on!!

In few weeks 2 cum, dis thread would only be available for POSTERITY / Reference...
Dis tym nxt year, pple wud b sending PM to us asper aw we went along with all d recruitment process!!!

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 19, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by rachbimbs: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2013
hello guys, I've been following this page for quite a while, and i must say i find it really interesting, its just like reading a book. thumbs up to everyone that have made this wait bearable( macayo, chris, sassy diva, seye25, teewhysafe)etc.i really appreciate you guys and i cant wait to meet you all. Teewhysafe you probably wont remember me,but i was you gist partner during all our interviews(i came to the ED interview on low cut) and macayo i am one of the ladies that know who you really are. Hope to see you guys soon. cheers!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by DELSEY: 11:28am On Jul 19, 2013
THE JOURNEY SO FAR Dear xxxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx, ID number: xxxxxxx

NOTIFICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT TEST WITH HERITAGE BANK

Further to your application for employment with Heritage Bank, we are pleased to notify you that you have been invited for an Aptitude Test in xxxxxxxx on Saturday 13th April 2013. Details would be communicated in a subsequent email.
Thank you for taking time out to participate in the Heritage Bank Aptitude Test. Following your performance at the test, we are pleased to inform you that you were successful at the test.

You will be advised on next steps in due course.

Thank you for your continued interest.
Heritage Bank invites you for a Pre-interview Screening on DAY, DATE MONTH 2013 by Time pm at the xxxx office on Plot , xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx, Location, xxxxxxxx.

Kindly come with originals and photocopies of your credentials (SSCE, Degree Cert., NYSC Cert, and Birth Cert) and a valid means of identification.

PLEASE NOTE - Do not come earlier or later than the time stipulated in your invite.
Dear xxxxxx xxxxxx xxxxxx, Sequel to your success at the first level interview with us, Heritage Bank would like to invite you for the next level of assessment on DAY DATE MONTH 2013 at our branch (XXxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) by 2:00pm. Please come with a pen and a valid means of Identification.. Dear xxxxxxx xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx, Sequel to your success at the previous interview selection process you are hereby invited for an interview with one of our Executive Directors on DAY MONTH, 2013 by TIME at our xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx office Kindly come with a valid means of identification.PLEASE NOTE - Do not come earlier or later than the time stipulated in your invite

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by teewhysafe(f): 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
Yayyyy!!!!!! Not remember u ke? U re unforgettable my dear friend! Your gists kept me sane b4 goin in for d interviews n I alwys looked forward to meetin u @ d next stage. It is well my Sister! See u soonest. Sassydiva*i hail oh*
rachbimbs: hello guys, I've been following this page for quite a while, and i must say i find it really interesting, its just like reading a book. thumbs up to everyone that have made this wait bearable( macayo, chris, sassy diva, seye25, teewhysafe)etc.i really appreciate you guys and i cant wait to meet you all. Teewhysafe you probably wont remember me,but i was you gist partner during all our interviews(i came to the ED interview on low cut) and macayo i am one of the ladies that know who you really are. Hope to see you guys soon. cheers!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
I am so expectant and positive...Delsey baby abi bobo can't wait to see u..Chris honey..hope u r gd? Teewhybaby, CY Iwu, Macayo, Deturla, Sassy, spdf and everyone keeping ds room hawt! I sight all of una.TGIF...
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by DELSEY: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
rachbimbs: hello guys, I've been following this page for quite a while, and i must say i find it really interesting, its just like reading a book. thumbs up to everyone that have made this wait bearable( macayo, chris, sassy diva, seye25, teewhysafe)etc.i really appreciate you guys and i cant wait to meet you all. Teewhysafe you probably wont remember me,but i was you gist partner during all our interviews(i came to the ED interview on low cut) and macayo i am one of the ladies that know who you really are. Hope to see you guys soon. cheers!
Macayo has vanished from this thread.The troublesome chap hehehehehehehehe.ChrisI,Juliecentri,Uneks1 and Teewhysafe mak us laff.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by teewhysafe(f): 12:24pm On Jul 19, 2013
;DJulie julie!Dts ur name durin TS! The wait is nt so easy bt I pray it wud eventually b worth our tym by his grace!
Julieccentric: I am so expectant and positive...Delsey baby abi bobo can't wait to see u..Chris honey..hope u r gd? Teewhybaby, CY Iwu, Macayo, Deturla, Sassy, spdf and everyone keeping ds room hawt! I sight all of una.TGIF...
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 12:47pm On Jul 19, 2013
DELSEY: Macayo has vanished from this thread.The troublesome chap hehehehehehehehe.ChrisI,Juliecentri,Uneks1 and Teewhysafe mak us laff.
how much will you pay our crew for the services..eeehhh you can forfeit your 2 months alawee for TS..heheheheheheh *winks*
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2013
Indeed it's almost over, I just got a mail from HB. go check ur mail guys
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by dtush(f): 1:10pm On Jul 19, 2013
i just got a mail from heritage pple. check ur mails
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by daluu129(f): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2013
i just got it toooooooo...omg its over
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by misssparkle(f): 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
dtush: i just got a mail from heritage pple. check ur mails
I just got a mail too ...
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Donnal: 1:14pm On Jul 19, 2013
dtush: i just got a mail from heritage pple. check ur mails

What's D content of the mail?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by dtush(f): 1:19pm On Jul 19, 2013
Dear ************* ,

Thank you for your participation at the various stages of our Graduate Trainee Recruitment Process and your continued interest in Heritage Banking Company.

You are by this email required to send the following information via email using the template below:
1- Your Full Name (Surname, First Name, Other Names)
2- Your Mobile No(s)
3- Your Email Address
4- Your Current Location (where you are currently located in Nigeria)

Full Name (Surname, First Name, Other Names)
Mobile No(s)
Email Address, EXAMPLE
Current Location
Nwalor Ayoola Ogooluwa
ayoola.nwalor@hyperia.com
Lagos

Please ensure that this information is inputted on the template above and sent to recruitment@hbng.com on or before 6pm on Sunday 21st July 2013.

Once more, we thank you for your continued interest in Heritage Banking Company.

Regards,
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by egoakolam(f): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2013
I got it tooooooooo
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Donnal: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2013
egoakolam: I got it tooooooooo

Are u for PH or Abj or Lag.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by dtush(f): 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2013
@Donnal, am for Lagos. I have replied my own mail. no time to work.n Congrats to us all as we start this final journey.HB

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by saiga: 1:52pm On Jul 19, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by DELSEY: 1:58pm On Jul 19, 2013
grinhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehEheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 2:03pm On Jul 19, 2013
Holy ghost fire!!!!!!!!! Hot shit dey hold me, am in toilet nw../!!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 19, 2013
I dey feel u.. Gud1, u r always d first to get alert.. I rem d saga ur ED message created smtyms in June cos u were also d first to receive it... *winks*
marlins: Indeed it's almost over, I just got a mail from HB. go check ur mail guys

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Donnal: 2:08pm On Jul 19, 2013
Has any one from Abj or Ph gotten the mail? Seems it's just Lag peeps that were sent the mail.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by DELSEY: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2013
some people dan SHIT for pant because of HB oh! This HB drama suppose get award. Heheheheheheheheheheh
spdf: Holy ghost fire!!!!!!!!! Hot shit dey hold me, am in toilet nw../!!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 2:18pm On Jul 19, 2013
v not seen mine tho..........am expectant, lagos
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by obassey: 2:21pm On Jul 19, 2013
Donnal: Has any one from Abj or Ph gotten the mail? Seems it's just Lag peeps that were sent the mail.
NAaaa. Abuja,Lag n PH peeps. I guess it is in batches afterall. ChrisL, where u @?

(1) (2) (3) ... (99) (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) ... (154) (Reply)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.