Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,877 members, 7,973,021 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 05:50 AM

Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (106) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (257813 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 20, 2013
Cheii.. U neva change oo!!!! Lol...
Macayo: cool cool By 12noon today if you don't get the message send it as if you got it! No harm in trying! Just follow the format and copy the email address cool

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2013
Confirm, bt u know is natural for questns to follow dis ...
Abeg, on what basis dem go drop again? Based on d ED factor? Or anoda criteria dey?
Dr inumidun: errm... Good morning. I hv bn observing for a long time. Since d start of this thread. Met d ED on d 12th of july. I was able to gather some info.
1. We were abt 70 dt day spread ova 3 batches whch is beleived 2 b d last.
2. D pay is very good. D guy said u will b impressed by d pay
3. D TS is not in batches. It will be end of july or early august in VI, lagos.
4. Lag ppl will not b accommodated. Only PH and Abj will b hosted.
5. We will b well fed at d TS. And thr will b transport allowance.
6. D TS will last 4 months.
7. Ppl can and still will b dropped @ d ED stage.
8. After d last interview, d HOUR guy said all names will leave his desk 2 those in charge of TS and from thr, messages will roll.
9. D message may nt come as 'Sequel to' cos he may just change it anD spice it up a lil.
10. Once u get a medical mail, u can relax cos barring any issues, u are already a staff.
11. Ppl can stil fail @ d TS and shoved out.
N.B: I think d mails are for verification. Ppl are coming frm all over d country and thr is need to mk it as stress free as possible for them and to knw whr they will belong. (Dis last 1 na just my opinion o).
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2013
Has anybody probably called the HR ??
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 10:24am On Jul 20, 2013
so nice to see the house so lively again
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Drinumidun: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2013
I didn't get d mail. D ED had a marking sheet b4 her for each person and she seemed to assess individuals on certain criteria. D bros said some ppl were alrdy being dropped as @ wen we were still w8n to see d ED.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by obassey: 10:35am On Jul 20, 2013
chrisI: wow...who knew dat when i said that from the 100th page onwards would b a different story that i'd b rite? Hmm..guys calm down alrite? Enuf wit these theories! On monday, we'd call the H.R to find out wat its about...its nt over until we all win!
ChrisI, did u get or not? It feels like u r avoiding the question. Just let us noe na abeg. Thank u
@Macayo, welcome back. Did u get as well?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 10:45am On Jul 20, 2013
obassey:
ChrisI, did u get or not? It feels like u r avoiding the question. Just let us noe na abeg. Thank u
@Macayo, welcome back. Did u get as well?
Obassey i did not get and i am not moved @ all cause my OGA AT THE TOP dey beside me gidigba (GOD) if GOD no go carry me reach promise Land den they for dan drop me taytay but once i av seen ED The WORLD iz my oyster nd HB iz the starting point

3 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 10:46am On Jul 20, 2013
chrisI: so nice to see the house so lively again
Chrisl i go vex with you oo..did you get the mail or not?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2013
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 10:51am On Jul 20, 2013
spdf: Cheii.. U neva change oo!!!! Lol...
lol change ke? I no fit change for anybody oh! That's wat makes me who i am! Lol grin

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by SirGbogs: 11:15am On Jul 20, 2013
I think I outta get up from the sidelines and say a thing or two.
I like the faith shown by a couple of people here even though they have not received the message yet. There is no need to create unnecessary tension. Just believe that God that has brought you this far will not abandon you now. He doesn't start something and not finish it.
On a lighter mood, I am looking forward to meeting all of the "popula jingos" of this thread and indeed the lot of you all at the TS by God's grace. Do me well and answer your name when I am taking roll call there ba.. grin
Cheers everyone.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by DELSEY: 11:52am On Jul 20, 2013
Sir Gbogs: I think I outta get up from the sidelines and say a thing or two.
I like the faith shown by a couple of people here even though they have not received the message yet. There is no need to create unnecessary tension. Just believe that God that has brought you this far will not abandon you now. He doesn't start something and not finish it.
On a lighter mood, I am looking forward to meeting all of the "popula jingos" of this thread and indeed the lot of you all at the TS by God's grace. Do me well and answer your name when I am taking roll call there ba.. grin
Cheers everyone.
I am looking forward to meeting all of the "popula jingos" of this thread and indeed the lot of you all at the TS by God's grace. Do me well and answer your name when I am taking roll call there baand who ar dis popula jingos so we can give them awards heheheheheheheheheheheheheh
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by SirGbogs: 12:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
DELSEY: I am looking forward to meeting all of the "popula jingos" of this thread and indeed the lot of you all at the TS by God's grace. Do me well and answer your name when I am taking roll call there baand who ar dis popula jingos so we can give them awards heheheheheheheheheheheheheh

I believe one of them just spoke grin. Please answer your name at TS. Don't be shy, k

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CYIWU: 12:33pm On Jul 20, 2013
Plz guys.. Before I go ahead and make unnecessary calls plz those of u that got d mail did u get text msgs too?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CYIWU: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
And uhm Delsey the numba u gave me is turned off.. Any other numbers?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CuteNCuddly: 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
CY IWU: Plz guys.. Before I go ahead and make unnecessary calls plz those of u that got d mail did u get text msgs too?

Yep
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
all things are workin together for our good..its alright my people...we got God by our side

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by rachbimbs: 2:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
when God is late its because he wants to present to you the latest. Have a wonderful day guys

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
sassybaby, u've been so quiet nd observin 4rm d sidelines. Kip ur head up baby
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
julie honey, havnt spoken to u in a while..everytin just got switched up a bit since yesterday...its more than ok switi..hw have u been? Misd ur usual chirpiness nd sense of humor..
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by abbyrian(f): 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2013
chrisI: julie honey, havnt spoken to u in a while..everytin just got switched up a bit since yesterday...its more than ok switi..hw have u been? Misd ur usual chirpiness nd sense of humor..
Chris wat's up with ur reticence na?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2013
chrisI: julie honey, havnt spoken to u in a while..everytin just got switched up a bit since yesterday...its more than ok switi..hw have u been? Misd ur usual chirpiness nd sense of humor..

I dey oo...I dey observe...chilling n expectant
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 3:35pm On Jul 20, 2013
abbyrian:
Chris wat's up with ur reticence na?
my reticence about wat dearie?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Sassydivaa(f): 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2013
chrisI: sassybaby, u've been so quiet nd observin 4rm d sidelines. Kip ur head up baby
Tnx dear. Keeping faith.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 3:49pm On Jul 20, 2013
IT IS WELL
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by cwen: 3:52pm On Jul 20, 2013
obassey: Sassydiva,Lol! It isn't a speculation dear. TS starts at the end of this month and it is a fact. Trust me, I'd be the last person to create tension here. TS will happen for errone dat got thru ED stage but for some peeps it might not be now.keep calm !!!
How sure are u about ur info that every1 that passed tru MD stage would get to TS? Pls help reassure me o! undecided
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by ibrokola(m): 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
Donnal:

Hi friend, I join my faiith to yours as well, I didn't get the mail also. Buh am positive we wld get email and text messages by Mon/Tues to come collect our medical letters. I am sure they r trying to be sure of the location of everyone in order for them to make proper arrange for accommodation/Tfare..... My brothers and sisters in same shoes as me, I tell U don't fret. Keep calm!!!!We will share our testimonies. Much love Y'aall.... I Rep PH.

Gud1. Makes sense and is reassuring

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by DELSEY: 6:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
hehehehehehehehehehehehehe MD? Plz oh who saw MD oh? Tot it was ED most peeps saw?
cwen:
How sure are u about ur info that every1 that passed tru MD stage would get to TS? Pls help reassure me o! undecided
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by jtgpt(f): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2013
DELSEY: hehehehehehehehehehehehehe MD? Plz oh who saw MD oh? Tot it was ED most peeps saw?
Lol! U this Delsey!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 7:03pm On Jul 20, 2013
nice to c some humor gradually cmin into d thread!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 7:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
DELSEY: hehehehehehehehehehehehehe MD? Plz oh who saw MD oh? Tot it was ED most peeps saw?
MD and ED na broda and sister neh..so na the same tin..lolz!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by jtgpt(f): 7:08pm On Jul 20, 2013
Jesusbaby, you've been quiet. Did you get the mail?

(1) (2) (3) ... (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) ... (154) (Reply)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.