Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,734 members, 7,898,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:10 PM

Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (255545 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by taiwo3(m): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2013
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 7:17pm On Jul 22, 2013
congrats my peeps
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by jtgpt(f): 7:24pm On Jul 22, 2013
Congrats Marlins and co...... Still hoping!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by DELSEY: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
hEhehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by sparklnshy: 7:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
Just got the mail for medicals and training skool. Alhamdulilahi. It has been God. For those expecting, don't lose hope. I put y'all in my prayers.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by eleleonyeka: 7:54pm On Jul 22, 2013
Just got the mail for training sch and medicals too. Thank God.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by jtgpt(f): 7:56pm On Jul 22, 2013
eleleonyeka: Just got the mail for training sch and medicals too. Thank God.
Congrats dearie! God's best in there!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
cryHeritage Bank but why? embarassed
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2013
Congrats2 all of you who av goTten invites for medicals and Training school.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Donnal: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2013
eleleonyeka: Just got the mail for training sch and medicals too. Thank God.

Congratulations!!! When is Training school starting and where is the location?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Sassydivaa(f): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
Julieccentric: @tal4real or short for real..Everyone cannot be as melancholic as u are..People have different personalities..and mind you even education or degrees can't help it .For the fact that you are able to bottle up ur emotions since d 1st page of this thread up till now doesn't mean everyone would or can.

Even if I don't land a job with HB, I enjoyed every bit of this thread, the jokes, the apprehension,the gist et al..that's why its a forum not a court.I have made new friends and done some serious networking.

Take it easy man...everyone can't be like you..Besides I would say it again...I can't wait to see Chris, Teeysafe, Macayo, Sassy, Donnal, CY et al.God bless you all
Looking forward 2 meeting u too dear. You sound really likeable.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by sparklnshy: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
Some of u are already losing hope. I'll urge u not to. God knows i wanna meet most y'all at TS and God will make it come to pass. The week is still very young. The date of medicals has not even been said. Please, don't give up!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Donnal: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
sparklnshy: Some of u are already losing hope. I'll urge u not to. God knows i wanna meet most y'all at TS and God will make it come to pass. The week is still very young. The date of medicals has not even been said. Please, don't give up!!!
Pls when is training school starting and where is d location?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
Food no get taste for my mouth again oh grin

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Donnal: 8:14pm On Jul 22, 2013
sparklnshy: Some of u are already losing hope. I'll urge u not to. God knows i wanna meet most y'all at TS and God will make it come to pass. The week is still very young. The date of medicals has not even been said. Please, don't give up!!!

When is training school? And location?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Sassydivaa(f): 8:16pm On Jul 22, 2013
Congrats to everyone that has gotten invites for medicals/training school. The rest of us stil waiting pls lets not lose hope. I heard from a source that heard from a reliable source that its actually in batches. Its not over until you get a msg from them(either +ve or -ve, but may it be +ve in Jesus name). Take it easy guys. Oluwa is very involved.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by eleleonyeka: 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
They haven't said yet. It was more of a congratulatory email, then they explained the next steps.
Donnal:

Congratulations!!! When is Training school starting and where is the location?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
Macayo: Food no get taste for my mouth again oh grin
guy nobi only u..i feel sick sef..SMH
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by ibrokola(m): 8:18pm On Jul 22, 2013
Congrats to every1 who got the invites for Medicals and TS! smiley
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by saiga: 8:19pm On Jul 22, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Macayo: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2013
Ok but how come its only peeps dat got the previous mail are the only ones getting the TS nd MED? I feel we should just drink hot akamu nd sleep.lol
saiga: Patience peeps. Patience. I beliv d mail 4 meds/ts has started rollin out. D previous mail, was 2 ascertain locatn of som so as to fix a place 4 their medicals

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2013
Macayo, dats exactly my worri..

My brethren, I jst tuk 2 tabs of Valium 5. Na slip sure pass...

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2013
Lol...this is getting interesting by the second!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Donnal: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2013
In every situation Praise God! Our lives isn't determined by this, we al hv a great future, it's time to move on..... The best awaits us all. As for me I choose not to feel bad or cry about the fact that I wasn't sent the mail cause now is the time to move on. Better Jobs awaits us all. There's still hope that the mails are being sent in batches; buh be rest assured that, God has D perfect Plan. Congratulations to all of you who got the mail. Enjoy your evening, Goodnight friends!!!

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by nenelistic: 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2013
Donnal: In every situation Praise God! Our lives isn't determined by this, we al hv a great future, it's time to move on..... The best awaits us all. As for me I choose not to feel bad or cry about the fact that I wasn't sent the mail cause now is the time to move on. Better Jobs awaits us all. Congratulations to all of you who got the mail. Enjoy your evening, Goodnight friends!!!
It's easy for u to say being that u have anoda opening. So let errbody deal with it anyway they deem fit.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 8:47pm On Jul 22, 2013
spdf: Macayo, dats exactly my worri..

My brethren, I jst tuk 2 tabs of Valium 5. Na slip sure pass...
God..dis is a dream...uneks wake up jor
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by beyiokub: 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2013
pls is there anyone that got a mail on friday and didn't get the invite to TS?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 22, 2013
Contradictory faith!!
Donnal:

Hi friend, I join my faiith to yours as well, I didn't get the mail also. Buh am positive we wld get email and text messages by Mon/Tues to come collect our medical letters. I am sure they r trying to be sure of the location of everyone in order for them to make proper arrange for accommodation/Tfare..... My brothers and sisters in same shoes as me, I tell U don't fret. Keep calm!!!!We will share our testimonies. Much love Y'aall.... I Rep PH.
Donnal: In every situation Praise God! Our lives isn't determined by this, we al hv a great future, it's time to move on..... The best awaits us all. As for me I choose not to feel bad or cry about the fact that I wasn't sent the mail cause now is the time to move on. Better Jobs awaits us all. Congratulations to all of you who got the mail. Enjoy your evening, Goodnight friends!!!
Donnal: Hi friend, I join my faiith to yours as well, I didn't get the mail also. Buh am positive we wld get email and text messages by Mon/Tues to come collect our medical letters. I am sure they r trying to be sure of the location of everyone in order for them to make proper arrange for accommodation/Tfare..... My brothers and sisters in same shoes as me, I tell U don't fret. Keep calm!!!!We will share our testimonies. Much love Y'aall.... I Rep PH.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Donnal: 8:53pm On Jul 22, 2013
nenelistic:
It's easy for u to say being that u have anoda opening. So let errbody deal with it anyway they deem fit.

My dear! All am trying to do is to encourage dos of us that didn't get d mail, I know God will never leave us stranded, God will sort us out. I didn't say anything about me already having anoda opening. The words I speak are words of faith to encourage us all. Sorry if u felt slighted.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by kubbiebrownie(f): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2013
beyioku b: pls is there anyone that got a mail on friday and didn't get the invite to TS?
I got d mail n sms on friday n I havnt received d medical/TS invite. God help me ooo
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Donnal: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2013
spdf: Contradictory faith!!

#Smiles# Trust God in all. If it's his will, we wld get a mail, otherwise, He wld give us D very best.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by egoakolam(f): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2013
I got d mail on fri bt I'm yet to get today's own
beyioku b: pls is there anyone that got a mail on friday and didn't get the invite to TS?

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (154) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview / Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.