Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,246 members, 7,939,931 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 02:21 PM

Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (133) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (256925 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 7:38am On Jul 31, 2013
emveepee: What's up ma people it's been a while here! Hope there av been success stories here ready to rejoice with the lucky one and besides I met a guy who's been given a job @ HB no test,interview and d rest I was jst looking like a fool when I saw him....success to you all brodas and sistas!

dont be so sure my brother.... besides i dont Think u are right... Even if dey took someone with out test and interview... Where is d person working... Which branch and then is he d only one in d branch cos AM SURE THEY HAVE NOT STARTED THEIR TRAINING SCHOOL... my brother people will say so many false things... I think d best thing is to remain calm and watch HB.. And pray that God will touch them to send us our mails any moment.... God is able....
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by purposefulzion: 8:23am On Jul 31, 2013
haroldflexy:
Hmmmmmm.... Thank God say I wear HELMET Sha.... I'm Secured!
Wetin ur helmet wan do 4 dis situation? Abi u b achaba man?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 8:25am On Jul 31, 2013
Kamnelly: My people lets not pour out our frustration yet... HB HR is going to send our mails and instead of Frustration we are going to testify... We dont have reason to loose hope.... We look forward to receiving our mails anytime from TODAY till when they start going for TS

Look @dis guy oh Kamnelly.....if na to pour frustration en!!!?.....Na me worse pass....coming from akure to Lagos......all d time...aftr passin....d test in akure.....yu spent 15k....hahahahahaha..I laff in 3D,if I tell u how much I spent en??....yu go run and sharpli retriev yur msgs,u wanna hear d turth??.......wweneva I travelled den..I make sure I get bak to akr dah same day....sumtimes 1am,2am...dependin on wen I finish d interview @lagos...so guy pls chillax wen it comes to frustration,we all v got a lot to say....aii..buh I fank God almighty,twas an experience fr me...tho twas stressfl;riskin of life and all dat...Buh I gave honour to God and that's y am not losing hope...God,in his infinite mercies will look @d stress n bless me wiff mi mail......#kai,no b small tin.........

Good mornin pple........
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by purposefulzion: 8:35am On Jul 31, 2013
spdf:

We have pple who are here to Castigate any move to Abrogate !!!
But to say, we shld abnegate evry seed of abominate and backdate to the real debate of dis forum.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CuteNCuddly: 8:55am On Jul 31, 2013
Personally, I dnt believe any one shud bottle their your frustration so much (altho I am a champion at it). However let's be objective enough to tell ourselves the truth and lay blames where deserved.

1. Job search is not easy. Our own even better sef...we stay on the internet and click away...before, you will buy and read enough newspapers and waka up and down...with no guarantee that they will even call you for interview...

2. Any stage you get to is just what it is, A STAGE! My dad did interviews with Elf...in those days when oil company jobs were rili something. Out of hundreds that came...he went thru several stages and got to the last of the last stage...they were only two left. Imagine the type of job where they need only one person but interviewed so many. In the end, he dint get the job...why? The other person was currently working in another oil company. So they took him. It was an accounting job and my dad was then working in a small firm...earning peanuts. Y dint they take him and leave the other guy who already had a good job? Today my dad laughs over the whole thing...but then I'm sure he mustav felt like killing someone...

3. As long as you were never given employment later...you shud rely only on ur faith and not speculatulations. Most of us were carried away by speculations that once you gt to the ED stage...in fact, you now own HB...some people thought so at the oral/essay stage... So we rili shudnt blame HB for that... The guy that said the 'following from village' thingy, might have just been 'being nice' to calm people's nerves.

4. Finally, I beseech you brethren by the mercies of God that ye exercise more patience and dnt negate your faith with your words. Distract ur self with something and think pure thoughts. If you believe that all things will work together for your good, trust me, they will. We win always.

*sorry for my long speech...just trying to help someone out there.

Note: I am not a HB staff o...hehehe... Goodnorning y'all...Thank God for a beautiful day and the fact that we are alive and healthy enough to even search for jobs...

5 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 9:09am On Jul 31, 2013
purposefulzion:
But to say, we shld abnegate evry seed of abominate and backdate to the real debate of dis forum.

Why are yu expantiating a situation that has undermined our psychological selves and. Therby makin it possibl fr an abridgement of our fundamental human rights
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by jtgpt(f): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2013
@ CutenCuddly, thumbs up! But I personally think that 'following from the village' thing was not the best way to calm people's nerves, if he was informed that quite a number would be dropped. So, should ppl who eventually don't get in think they have a witch from their village? That statement actually created an impression. And I feel, if they were actually aware they were going to drop a lot of people, that statement was counter-productive.
The ED actually told me at the interview that we were 700 that got to that stage and she was going to pick only 5. I knew it was not a true statement but just to give me the opportunity to sell myself as much as I can. And truly, she didn't interrupt me till I was done talking. To me, that is a much better strategy.
I still believe they have plans to take many of us in, somethings are only delaying.
So, we are still waiting for our success mails.
As Kamnelly will say, Ahead Ahead!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by midnitestar(m): 9:24am On Jul 31, 2013
Heritage bank, u guyz re doin peepz strong tin
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CuteNCuddly: 10:07am On Jul 31, 2013
@ Jtgpt...you have a point...you're right...That statement may have not been the best move considering the situation in the country and the fact that boys and girls are not smiling...

Anyhow...the wistle has not been blown...time will tell and it will tell in our favour! Amen!

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by purposefulzion: 10:31am On Jul 31, 2013
deturla:

Why are yu expantiating a situation that has undermined our psychological selves and. Therby makin it possibl fr an abridgement of our fundamental human rights
This statemnt can actually cause derangement, u shldnt hv fabricated it in response to my words. I was juz of d opinion dat we shld try n behold wat brings us tgeda n not bein facetious thrby derailing one anoda. We can be of help to oursevs bynd HB. Shikenah
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by DELSEY: 12:57pm On Jul 31, 2013
sho!!! U people now wat us to be carrying dictionary just to understand the message you wanna pass tru? Plz easy on the English abeg!

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 31, 2013
CuteNCuddly: Personally, I dnt believe any one shud bottle their your frustration so much (altho I am a champion at it). However let's be objective enough to tell ourselves the truth and lay blames where deserved.

1. Job search is not easy. Our own even better sef...we stay on the internet and click away...before, you will buy and read enough newspapers and waka up and down...with no guarantee that they will even call you for interview...

2. Any stage you get to is just what it is, A STAGE! My dad did interviews with Elf...in those days when oil company jobs were rili something. Out of hundreds that came...he went thru several stages and got to the last of the last stage...they were only two left. Imagine the type of job where they need only one person but interviewed so many. In the end, he dint get the job...why? The other person was currently working in another oil company. So they took him. It was an accounting job and my dad was then working in a small firm...earning peanuts. Y dint they take him and leave the other guy who already had a good job? Today my dad laughs over the whole thing...but then I'm sure he mustav felt like killing someone...

3. As long as you were never given employment later...you shud rely only on ur faith and not speculatulations. Most of us were carried away by speculations that once you gt to the ED stage...in fact, you now own HB...some people thought so at the oral/essay stage... So we rili shudnt blame HB for that... The guy that said the 'following from village' thingy, might have just been 'being nice' to calm people's nerves.

4. Finally, I beseech you brethren by the mercies of God that ye exercise more patience and dnt negate your faith with your words. Distract ur self with something and think pure thoughts. If you believe that all things will work together for your good, trust me, they will. We win always.

*sorry for my long speech...just trying to help someone out there.

Note: I am not a HB staff o...hehehe... Goodnorning y'all...Thank God for a beautiful day and the fact that we are alive and healthy enough to even search for jobs...

Abeg u no go blame us. Wen dis recruitment process started, they said it was massive recruitment. And as far as niger is concerned, the word 'massive' should be in the range of 200 to 300 not 50. If they plan to open more offices as they claim to want to, I dont see how 50 would cut it except they plan to conduct recruitments on an ongoing basis.

I'm beginning to doubt the seriousness of these people. Cos wen they started i thought they wanted to do things quickly. Remember workforce told us to prepare for d next stage in 24 hours. Like say them serious, people suppose don start work by now..

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by midnitestar(m): 1:42pm On Jul 31, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 31, 2013
Abeg make I divert tension. Ok how would u rate ur performance in d ED stage?

My own na 50/50 chance. Before I went I prepared myself to answer the 'tell me about urself question' well well. Unfortunately for me, torri kon change for my head. The woman just asked me to sell myself. In her words 'Okay, tell me in d next two min why u are better than others (like chris, uneks, delsey etc)'. Men tension just hold me cos I no prepare to sell anything, including myself for any price. Na so i open mouth talk go front and back. Within 30 secs i don finish. She kon tell me to continue. For my mind i say see wahala. Na so I continue for another 30 secs up and down kon say 'that's all!'. She kon pursue me call another person.

Although my performance was not up to par, i feel it was better than the first interview.

Okay guys, tell us ur torri make we take am relax...

3 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 31, 2013
D Mandate to Abnegate will only Corrogate d rate of fun. Cos d real debate wont make any diff oda dan create anoda series of combact!!
purposefulzion:
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
C as analysis swit for pple mouth.. God dey...

Abeg mk u no quote me sha!!!

HBC is a growing bank, even dem sabi say 50pple is far below dier needs. So make nobody give us history n philosophy of recruitment.
Nt being called doesnt mean u failed so it wont b profesional for dem to send a mail dat u were nt succesful (Ed stage).. Perhaps, naso dem dey look us..

Lyf goes on , no mata wot

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by daluu129(f): 2:11pm On Jul 31, 2013
lmfao.....@desley
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by drdams: 2:28pm On Jul 31, 2013
Isnt it beta dan d spanish, hindin, latin , french and punjabi u spoke some tyms bc?
DELSEY: sho!!! U people now wat us to be carrying dictionary just to understand the message you wanna pass tru? Plz easy on the English abeg!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by DELSEY: 2:30pm On Jul 31, 2013
daluu129: lmfao.....@desley
na true now! Wen dem they blow English like say we sef no do GNS for uni!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by ibrokola(m): 3:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
@Oghenebiko, guy you funny die! 4 me sha, mine was in Abj. I package my suit wella enter Madam office confidently with my credentials. As I dey entr I see madam dey Sitdown dey read my data 4 paper wey they her hand. Na im I greet her "goodmorning" Ma. Madam no answer me! ( Chei! See gobe. No be so Lasgidi applicants talk am 4 nairaland Ooo. Them say na just chat with ED) Na im I mentally repackage myself because I see say this chat no friendly @all. I come greet Madam again, "good morning ma!". She come answer me talk say make I sitdown. Tension no lemme remember say I suppose unbutton my suit before I sitdown. Madam come ask me say, "how can I help you?". O boy na im nepa take light for my head because I no expect that kind of question. Omo see gobe! My papers dey Madam hand yet mommy dey ask me 'what do you want?' I confuse!!! Na im I plant small fake smile 4 my face as I no wan look intimidated, I com answer say "I applied for the HB recruitment exercise..... and finally, I was invited to a chat with the Executive Director! (By now, I don dey sweat inside my suit and my heart dey accelerate but I make-sure say na only me know that 1!). Any which way sha, Madam come talk say "thats all right" and she come ask me say "why should I give you the job above other applicants". Na im I happy 4 my mind (en hen! This is the kind of question I was expecting), I come dey vibrate dey answer. After sum time na im Madam talk say "that's ok, that will be all for now" come circle sumtin on top of my paper. O boy I shock! Omo my face red. For my mind e be like say the whole chat no reach 30secs(#shortestinterviewofmylife). I come stand up, thank her for the opportunity, come commot for her office. As I dey reach the door na im I remember say I no even unbutton my suit before I sitdown. #Yeppa! As commot I see I very nice HB staff wey help me adjust my tie briefly b4 the previous interview, we gist small him tell me say no wahala make I just go do offering dey pray! I reach down stairs and outside na im see other applicants wey don chat with madam, no body dey smile. Somebody talk say him sttdown b4 he was told am to sitdown na im issue come-up, anoda person talk say him talk "sha" 4 interview etc. 4 my mind I just talk say all is well. Everything na prayer!
But on a more serious note I believe the HB personnel are nice peeps from the brief encounter I had with them. Especially the HR people as dey tried to put us at ease and increase our confidence b4 all the interviews. They were already motivating us even b4 we already had the job. And when Mr. Timothy spoke, I saw a man who believed in the organization and I dare say that if HB HR told us they'll get back to us by last week Friday and they didn't, then its 4 the good of the Organization's and ours! So let's just be patient and intensify prayers... Adios

11 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by DELSEY: 4:08pm On Jul 31, 2013
ibrokola: @Oghenebiko, guy you funny die! 4 me sha, mine was in Abj. I package my suit wella enter Madam office confidently with my credentials. As I dey entr I see madam dey Sitdown dey read my data 4 paper wey they her hand. Na im I greet her "goodmorning" Ma. Madam no answer me! ( Chei! See gobe. No be so Lasgidi applicants talk am 4 nairaland Ooo. Them say na just chat with ED) Na im I mentally repackage myself because I see say this chat no friendly @all. I come greet Madam again, "good morning ma!". She come answer me talk say make I sitdown. Tension no lemme remember say I suppose unbutton my suit before I sitdown. Madam come ask me say, "how can I help you?". O boy na im nepa take light for my head because I no expect that kind of question. Omo see gobe! My papers dey Madam hand yet mommy dey ask me 'what do you want?' I confuse!!! Na im I plant small fake smile 4 my face as I no wan look intimidated, I com answer say "I applied for the HB recruitment exercise..... and finally, I was invited to a chat with the Executive Director! (By now, I don dey sweat inside my suit and my heart dey accelerate but I make-sure say na only me know that 1!). Any which way sha, Madam come talk say "thats all right" and she come ask me say "why should I give you the job above other applicants". Na im I happy 4 my mind (en hen! This is the kind of question I was expecting), I come dey vibrate dey answer. After sum time na im Madam talk say "that's ok, that will be all for now" come circle sumtin on top of my paper. O boy I shock! Omo my face red. For my mind e be like say the whole chat no reach 30secs(#shortestinterviewofmylife). I come stand up, thank her for the opportunity, come commot for her office. As I dey reach the door na im I remember say I no even unbutton my suit before I sitdown. #Yeppa! As commot I see I very nice HB staff wey help me adjust my tie briefly b4 the previous interview, we gist small him tell me say no wahala make I just go do offering dey pray! I reach down stairs and outside na im see other applicants wey don chat with madam, no body dey smile. Somebody talk say him sttdown b4 he was told am to sitdown na im issue come-up, anoda person talk say him talk "sha" 4 interview etc. 4 my mind I just talk say all is well. Everything na prayer!
But on a more serious note I believe the HB personnel are nice peeps from the brief encounter I had with them. Especially the HR people as dey tried to put us at ease and increase our confidence b4 all the interviews. They were already motivating us even b4 we already had the job. And when Mr. Timothy spoke, I saw a man who believed in the organization and I dare say that if HB HR told us they'll get back to us by last week Friday and they didn't, then its 4 the good of the Organization's and ours! So let's just be patient and intensify prayers... Adios
nice movie script grin

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CuteNCuddly: 6:15pm On Jul 31, 2013
Oghenebiko and Ibrokola...abeg! I dey go church...make una no finish me here. I don laff tire.. It is well.. Most ppl feel that way after interviews..God dey..

BTW...where did you guys get this your 50 people info? From what the person who started it wrote, I understood it to mean people were rated on the scale of 1-50...not necessarily that they took just 50. Pls, I am open to corrections.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by ibrokola(m): 7:37pm On Jul 31, 2013
DELSEY: nice movie script grin

Hehe. Oya tell the house of your experience. Its got to be fun hearing
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 10:31pm On Jul 31, 2013
My people,I recently spoke to an HR personnel,not. A HB staff o..and he said that HR has really N̶̲̥̅̊ø̲̣̣̥ reason to contact us...I blive that HB will grow and have neeed for more staff.and when thst happeens...till then, I rrefuse to angst over mmy self,wonderin wat I did. Wrong or how I responded wrrongly...I know who I am, am moving forward and making progress...I. Love HB and I know I ll work with HB onee day.till then,...
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by mrGrAb(m): 10:35pm On Jul 31, 2013
Hi every1.. I just figured out that.. as HB hopefuls at this stage ,there's only 2 things we can do.. Its either we WAIT or we WAIT.. Either ways, we get to WAIT on HB to get bk to us.. Maybe we can move on while waiting, if they get bk to us fine, if they dont FINE.. Wether we get the Job or not, God is still on the throne, so give him praise anyway. This statement is in no way meant to make any1 feel bad, depressed or downcast, its actually meant to encourage us all, that 4 Heritage Bank to have invited you to meet wt 1 of their very best 'ED', then yu must have been outstanding.. Godbless y'all.. Have a wonderful waiting experience..
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by tal4real(m): 11:47pm On Jul 31, 2013
I'm just reading ds last page....oh boy u guys can kill peepz wv laughter. Ur sense of humour is so high dat I wonder why most of u are not yet in nollywood. As a mata of fact, u guys v made ppl bcom more religious, better writers. For eg, waiting experience...by mrgrab, is a well coined word wch comes in handy in ds kind of situation.
But still, I wonder why som ppl wl tink display of dier cleavage is d solution to getting a job. Taaah! Dey cnt even put words together rightly...

@spdf, u said it won't be professional if dey dnt call us. Says who?...my dear, we cn only pray n hope. D decision made is solely dedicated n reserved for d mgt. Its dier discretion, eventhough God cn inflluence it.

Mr Ibrokola, I really wish u could consider comedy n gv it a big shot...its pay is waaay beyond HB's bucks ooo....its lik comparing tithe to salary!

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 3:39am On Aug 01, 2013
spdf: Nt being called doesnt mean u failed so it wont b profesional for dem to send a mail dat u were nt succesful (Ed stage).. Perhaps, naso dem dey look us..

Lyf goes on , no mata wot

@spdf, u said it won't be professional if dey dnt call us. Says who?...my dear, we cn only pray n hope. D decision made is solely dedicated n reserved for d mgt. Its dier discretion, eventhough God cn inflluence it.

@ tal4real, Dont get me wrong, I meant if dey dont nid our service, dey wont send us a mail dat we are nt succesful, they wud rather remain silent on it .Or av u seen any firm in Nigeria dat will send u a regret mail after getting to dis level?

I wasnt saying HBC nt employing every 1 dat got to ED stage proves dey r nt professional.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 01, 2013
angryHas anybody tried to call HBHR this week at all so as to ascertain why the said mail hasn't been sent as promised by them( at least that was their word) ?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 01, 2013
Abeg, I get another suggestion. Since everybody dey come here kon peep once in a while, make una dey try to update us on companies wey wan recruit 'massively'. Abeg emphasis on the 'MASSIVELY', not pseudo-massive. At least, as we dey pray, make we dey watch. Abi wetin una think?

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 10:17am On Aug 01, 2013

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (130) (131) (132) (133) (134) (135) (136) ... (154) (Reply)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.