Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,053 members, 7,909,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 02:15 PM

Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (149) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (255883 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 8:35pm On Dec 23, 2013
ibrokola:

Where did this rychard crawl out from and where were you when we were the toast of this thread? My friend crawl back to your corner! Abi must you make a nuisance of yourself? Such insolence!

Abeg has any1 heard from Delsie, Uneks, Macayo and the others?
Ibrokola..#waves#..can u see me bro..good2 av you back..leave that guy alone jareh...he doesn't av d slightest concept of wat a 'family' is..congrats ohh!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by ibrokola(m): 8:48pm On Dec 23, 2013
uneks1: Ibrokola..#waves#..can u see me bro..good2 av you back..leave that guy alone jareh...he doesn't av d slightest concept of wat a 'family' is..congrats ohh!!!

Thanks bro. How you been? Congrats too
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 9:45pm On Dec 23, 2013
am glad we understand what we all mean to each oda nd hw we supported each oda 4rm d get go! In dis family we take care of our own!

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 23, 2013
rychard:

Now , this is the kind of stuff i keep talking about, isn't it better to do this in the ARMY DSCC 2013 thread, anyway congrats ..

Hey!! Go hug a wet transformer or something? You know next to nothing abt this family so feck off now!

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 10:11pm On Dec 23, 2013
It is well!!! AHEAD AHEAD MY PEOPLE... Thank God its Been good news all the way... Lets not be distracted and continue to flow with love and care for each other

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 23, 2013
Orange is the new Black.....
Rychard is the new Delsey....

DISCLAIMER: Do not attempt to quote or comment if you are not a "family" member.

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Sassydivaa(f): 7:49am On Dec 24, 2013
Hahahaha. Laff wan tear my belle. This Rychard guy has no idea of the kinda thread he's in. We will join hands to bury you alive if you try to pick on any one of us. So watch it..or leave. That said; CONGRATS IBROKOLA!!! I'm almost more happy for you than you are for yourself! Lol. Its been great knowing you, will miss you loads and remind me to salute the next time we see. hehe. To my other HB family members; season's greetings to y'all. *waving*

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 8:01am On Dec 24, 2013
Sassydivaa: Hahahaha. Laff wan tear my belle. This Rychard guy has no idea of the kinda thread he's in. We will join hands to bury you alive if you try to pick on any one of us. So watch it..or leave. That said; CONGRATS IBROKOLA!!! I'm almost more happy for you than you are for yourself! Lol. Its been great knowing you, will miss you loads and remind me to salute the next time we see. hehe. To my other HB family members; season's greetings to y'all. *waving*
#sighs#am I missing sometin Sassy?*winks* Hmmmm Uneks betta close your big mouth....heheheheh ehe Season's greeting2 you 2 aπϑ all ma HB family here to!!!#out#
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Sassydivaa(f): 8:06am On Dec 24, 2013
uneks1: #sighs#am I missing sometin Sassy?*winks* Hmmmm Uneks betta close your big mouth....heheheheh ehe Season's greeting2 you 2 aπϑ all ma HB family here to!!!#out#
Hahaha. You aint missing anything o. *winks back*

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 9:30am On Dec 24, 2013
Sassydivaa: Hahaha. You aint missing anything o. *winks back*
hmmmmm! So much winking going on in the house ooo! Shuld I be worried? Or na dust enter una eye?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by nurexpat: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2013
pls guys, any1 with info on the pay package should say something. I know that some ppl from HB Training School would definitely be here....kindly let us know the pay in TS and pay after
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 24, 2013
chrisI: hmmmmm! So much winking going on in the house ooo! Shuld I be worried? Or na dust enter una eye?

Lol
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 3:32pm On Dec 24, 2013
chrisI: hmmmmm! So much winking going on in the house ooo! Shuld I be worried? Or na dust enter una eye?
r you jelous?...oya put sand sand for your eyes and you will enjoy winking too but you Av2 look for a partner sha..lolz!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 5:22pm On Dec 24, 2013
nur_expat: pls guys, any1 with info on the pay package should say something. I know that some ppl from HB Training School would definitely be here....kindly let us know the pay in TS and pay after
40k while @ TS....not sure after!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 2:39am On Dec 25, 2013
a wonderful season to be alive! Watch as all your hopes nd dreams come alive in this yuletide season nd may PEACE, JOY.HEALTH, PROSPERITY be found in ur home this season..MERRY XMAS TO EVERY1 IN D HB FAMILY! *GROUP HUG* love u all!

2 Likes

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 8:29am On Dec 25, 2013
Merry xmas family,may this be a wonderful season to us
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by abiggy(f): 2:06pm On Dec 25, 2013
Amen. Merry xmas to us all!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 11:54am On Dec 27, 2013
its 2days afta xmas! Nd d chicken/turkey population in d country has drastically reduced! Hw d xmas 4 ur area?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by talktobode: 6:50pm On Dec 27, 2013
Training school Package is 40k while in training school, but if you dont begin at the start of the month, allowance would be porated based on when you started. After training school when you finally make it in, Salary would be between 200k and 250k per month after deductions. So weigh your options.

nur_expat: pls guys, any1 with info on the pay package should say something. I know that some ppl from HB Training School would definitely be here....kindly let us know the pay in TS and pay after
uneks1: 40k while @ TS....not sure after!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
family thread?!!!!, tongue, grin grin grin.......

I Guess, I got off on the wrong foot... still hilarious though! * family thread* grin grin
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 10:13pm On Dec 27, 2013
talktobode: Training school Package is 40k while in training school, but if you dont begin at the start of the month, allowance would be porated based on when you started. After training school when you finally make it in, Salary would be between 200k and 250k per month after deductions. So weigh your options.

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 10:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
talktobode: Training school Package is 40k while in training school, but if you dont begin at the start of the month, allowance would be porated based on when you started. After training school when you finally make it in, Salary would be between 200k and 250k per month after deductions. So weigh your options.

hmmm...SOURCE PLZ?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Kamnelly(f): 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
Waooooooo...... Seriox
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 11:41pm On Dec 27, 2013
Kamnelly: Waooooooo...... Seriox
is it confirmed?,if it is,dats sometin
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by talktobode: 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2013
Yes this is authentic. Was in training school for a while before I left for greener pastures. Heritage aims to be one of the top 3 highest paying banks in the country. The better the pay, the more they expect you to perform.
Jesusbabygirl: is it confirmed?,if it is,dats sometin
chrisI: hmmm...SOURCE PLZ?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 12:33am On Dec 28, 2013
talktobode: Yes this is authentic. Was in training school for a while before I left for greener pastures. Heritage aims to be one of the top 3 highest paying banks in the country. The better the pay, the more they expect you to perform.
dats interesting,@ green pasture,dats kool oo
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 1:08am On Dec 28, 2013
i don think he right thing to do right now is obsess about the pay! the thing to right now is to pray for the mail for medicals and T.S and then condition our minds to give our 200% in the job!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 1:08am On Dec 28, 2013
i dont think the right thing to do right now is obsess about the pay! the thing to do right now is to pray for the mail for medicals and T.S and then condition our minds to give our 200% on the job!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 1:57am On Dec 28, 2013
Abiggy baby hi...what are u still doing awake?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 3:07am On Dec 28, 2013
talktobode: Yes this is authentic. Was in training school for a while before I left for greener pastures. Heritage aims to be one of the top 3 highest paying banks in the country. The better the pay, the more they expect you to perform.
Greener pasture keh..how greener can a pasture get again?..lolz..owk..pls Bode, could you give us an idea on wat to expect @ 'The Refinery'...is it just learning all day long..howz life der..are they too strict..wat oda tins do you guyz do..howz d accomodation nd feeding like?...etc!!!.@least you r not @ Heritage again so you av notin to fear or lose by telling us!!!.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by talktobode: 4:05am On Dec 28, 2013
Greener pastures is earning 800k per month. Its learning non-stop. Intense learning. Get ready to read book wella. Good luck to the next batch and yes accommodation and feeding are 10/10

uneks1: Greener pasture keh..how greener can a pasture get again?..lolz..owk..pls Bode, could you give us an idea on wat to expect @ 'The Refinery'...is it just learning all day long..howz life der..are they too strict..wat oda tins do you guyz do..howz d accomodation nd feeding like?...etc!!!.@least you r not @ Heritage again so you av notin to fear or lose by telling us!!!.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Icecreambitter: 4:46am On Dec 28, 2013
talktobode: Greener pastures is earning 800k per month. Its learning non-stop. Intense learning. Get ready to read book wella. Good luck to the next batch and yes accommodation and feeding are 10/10

wow dats nice o 800k.what company is dat pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) ... (154) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview / Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.