Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,695 members, 7,918,179 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 02:15 AM

Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (256230 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
da disser: I got a text for 10am and later got another for 12noon. I wrote the test as soon as I got there coz there was no crowd. It is not a success textfor heritage.it is for a completely different job. I don't know why they're being secretive about the name of the company. The questions are computer based and almost the same as the last one we wrote for heritage. 50mins 50 questions. Abstract, numerical reasoning and verbal. I hope I've been helpful with this.
There is a possibility dat they lost d 1st test u guys wrote n den decided to test some peeps dat reside in Lagos to cum take d impromptu test. #JustSaying
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by TheBeam(m): 4:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
click2cbn: There is a possibility dat they lost d 1st test u guys wrote n den decided to test some peeps dat reside in Lagos to cum take d impromptu test. #JustSaying

"They will lose your test! onisokuso oshi
In fact they will lose all the photocopies of ur credentials!!
They will lose ur cv and application letter!!!
In fact Yahoo will lose ur e-mail address and MTN/Glo ur fone number!!!!"

HAHAHAHA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin!!!

God save u say nobody wey get hot temper dey among the ones wey dem send the second mail........
Seriously? I'm just joking oh, but man, u no try at all. Of course we were all thinking nay hoping and praying fervently that that was the case, but DID YOU HAVE TO SAY IT? Oh boy, dem no dey SHOUT La ilha for Anambra oh!!

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by TheBeam(m): 4:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
da disser: I got a text for 10am and later got another for 12noon. I wrote the test as soon as I got there coz there was no crowd. It is not a success textfor heritage.it is for a completely different job. I don't know why they're being secretive about the name of the company. The questions are computer based and almost the same as the last one we wrote for heritage. 50mins 50 questions. Abstract, numerical reasoning and verbal. I hope I've been helpful with this.

da disser. Pls what company was on the test page when u wanted to login That's if u're feeling kind enough to share sha oh..
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
The Beam:

God save u say nobody wey get hot temper dey among the ones wey dem send the second mail........
Seriously? I'm just joking oh, but man, u no try at all. Of course we were all thinking nay hoping and praying fervently that that was the case, but DID YOU HAVE TO SAY IT? Oh boy, dem no dey SHOUT La ilha for Anambra oh!!

LOL! In d spirit of job hunting, i forgive!! Who tell u dem no dey shout La ilha for Anambra, u neva hear say awusa abata awka
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by TheBeam(m): 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2013

da disser. Pls what company was on the test page when u wanted to login That's if u're feeling kind enough to share sha oh..
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by ojsamuel(m): 5:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
Candidates who wrote in Akure can check their e-mail inbox... Just checked mine, wasn't successful.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by cnaustyano(m): 6:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
GUYS JUST IMAGINE WORKFORCE
Having written & waited for Workforce/Heritage Bank Text Result, I received a msg from workforce by 9:40am 2day for another text scheduled for 10am, i got confused and wondered why workforce would send an invite few minutes to a text scheduled on the same day. I tried 2 call them buh couldn't reach them, so ignored it cos i was busy & didn't av my ID wt me @ the moment. Abt 1 hour later, i got another msg informin me that the text has bin shifted to 12noon, though the msg came late & whr i live was a little bit far from Unilag. So i quickly rushed buh got there by 10mins past 1am. During the process of accreditation, i discovered that my name was not on their list, even after searching thoroughly myself. I became so disappointed at that moment & asked how the msg got to my phone, so the dude on sit collected my phone No., searched through their database to verify it, after doing that, he told me that it was a mistake(meaning that the text invite i recieved was meant for another person), can u imagine that? after wasting my time, money and energy! Before i left there, i asked them about Heritage bank text result, but they told me that they are no longer responsible for the text result, that the data for the all the candidates who sat for the exam has been handed over to Heritage Bank Mgt as insisted. Therefore we shud expect a msg from them nt WF.....GUSH!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by dadisser: 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
@the beam there was no company name on the test. It was just "workforce assessment test". And we're all trying to help one another here so why won't I wanna share? grin
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by ayena: 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
this is so bad. can imagine. they will think dey sent the msgs to the right pple. what will happen to the person that was to receive that msg. mehn. we shld just keep chilling i guess, till wen their mgt is ready to release their results. plus why is their own different from philips consultg?
cnaustyano: GUYS JUST IMAGINE WORKFORCE
Having written & waited for Workforce/Heritage Bank Text Result, I received a msg from workforce by 9:40am 2day for another text scheduled for 10am, i got confused and wondered why workforce would send an invite few minutes to a text scheduled on the same day. I tried 2 call them buh couldn't reach them, so ignored it cos i was busy & didn't av my ID wt me @ the moment. Abt 1 hour later, i got another msg informin me that the text has bin shifted to 12noon, though the msg came late & whr i live was a little bit far from Unilag. So i quickly rushed buh got there by 10mins past 1am. During the process of accreditation, i discovered that my name was not on their list, even after searching thoroughly myself. I became so disappointed at that moment & asked how the msg got to my phone, so the dude on sit collected my phone No., searched through their database to verify it, after doing that, he told me that it was a mistake(meaning that the text invite i recieved was meant for another person), can u imagine that? after wasting my time, money and energy! Before i left there, i asked them about Heritage bank text result, but they told me that they are no longer responsible for the text result, that the data for the all the candidates who sat for the exam has been handed over to Heritage Bank Mgt as insisted. Therefore we shud expect a msg from them nt WF.....GUSH!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by teedearie001: 6:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
cnaustyano: GUYS JUST IMAGINE WORKFORCE

Ehyah...... Sorrie about dat. I cant imagine what you went tru, all is gonna be fine.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by cnaustyano(m): 6:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
ayena: this is so bad. can imagine. they will think dey sent the msgs to the right pple. what will happen to the person that was to receive that msg. mehn. we shld just keep chilling i guess, till wen their mgt is ready to release their results. plus why is their own different from philips consultg?
Still wondering, dnt knw
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by cnaustyano(m): 6:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
teedearie001: .

Ehyah...... Sorrie about dat. I cant imagine what you went tru, all is gonna be fine.
Tanx
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by olalekan206: 7:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
check ur mail heritage bnk have started sending results to those at lagos. Got mine nw thou i wasnt successful, regreted writing the test self.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by realbomax: 7:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
akure pple shud check their status in inbox or spam if nt inside email inbox. D result has been sent although i was nt successful. Wishing d successful ones da best in continuatn of d exercise
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by toyibhabib: 7:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
Participating in workforce's conducted test is a waste of time. I've learnt my lesson. Nonsense
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Ella99: 7:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
Almst evry1 who wrote wt workforce wasn't successful. I wasn't successful either. God punish dem o aftr spreadn us under d sun and delaying d result. Mschewww
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by prisydams: 7:27pm On Apr 25, 2013
how come most pple in lagos didnt pass this workforce test for heritage bank? n most of the people in ph n abuja are recieving success msgs? workforce na wa o!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by fitzjerry(m): 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
Noone in lag has received a congratulatory msg yet. I'm yet 2 c any msg sha.this lag result sef na wa
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by soyomoney: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
@fitzberry me too, I'm worried, check ur spam box
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by oyinaboderin(f): 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
fitzjerry: Noone in lag has received a congratulatory msg yet. I'm yet 2 c any msg sha.this lag result sef na wa
Same here o, received the mail buh ma dearie"s" it wasn't successful o
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by presiade(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
I have not gotten any message yet o. I guess they're sending regret mails first *winks*... Well, sorry to those who have known their fate already...
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Bambizzle4k4556: 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
Was rilly shocked at dix nt succesful mail.Workforce dey MAD.
Test that I even revised some of the questions before d exam.
I finished the whole questions.mehn....dey r mad.Dere Papa.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by gift07: 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
I find this Workforce/Heritage bank very strange indeed.... it sucks to be rejected by these *rejectees*.. #justsaying!! interested to know how many successes came off this fruitless exercise (referring to lagos applicants).
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chesterlee(m): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
ikegwegbe: did u do yours in akure or lagos
I wrote in ph...guess Oral is next!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chesterlee(m): 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
DarMorLah:

am still chilling for mine sha...osmiley
goodluck to ya...
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Sassydivaa(f): 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
The Beam:

Hahahaha. U too make sense grin grin
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Roliks09: 7:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
I didnt pass too o! Best of Luck with job hunt guys.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Tingles(m): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2013
*Time to unfollow thread*

. . . and before I leave, where is seye24, the guy that probably got all the marks we were supposed get?

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
undecided Na wa oº°˚! Who passed na?! undecided
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by folakeojo(f): 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
Seems no one has received a success mail from workforce yet. Its just rejection or no mail for now. At the end of the day, no matter what happens, workforce needs to step up their game. Not impressed wit the organization of the whole exercise.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by fitzjerry(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
I guess its regret mails 4 lag candidates 1st.hoping 4 d best
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by soyomoney: 8:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
@fitzjerry did u work or serve in a bank? Pls reply
fitzjerry: I guess its regret mails 4 lag candidates 1st.hoping 4 d best

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (154) (Reply)

Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview / Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.