Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,834 members, 7,969,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 08:56 AM

Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies (97) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 (257725 Views)

Heritage Bank CV Submission October 2014 / First Bank Aptitude Test. / Heritage Bank Is Recruiting (Former Societe General Bank) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (154) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2013
CY IWU:
Chris biko ooo I'm a gal.. A vewi pretty one at that! Lol anyways I did mine in Lag

Madam Cynthia...abeg keep that ur fear oo..lol..its too late to get scared so u don't attract more anxiety to ds thread.Just pray and be hopeful.Shikena!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by jtgpt(f): 4:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
CY IWU: Now I'm scared... R dey rilly gon drop some names at this stage I was actually hoping this last stage was just formality...
Don't be scared. It's most likely the number of us that got to that stage is the number they plan to recruit. The ED was just to give a final approval. We will all make it in by God's grace.
@ Chris1, what a wonderful job you are doing on this thread, connecting everyone together. Thanks. I've been quite mute cos the HR guy that spoke to us has been more of a detective on this thread. Lol! He advised on confidentiality as he is already seeing us as HB staff. Messages should start rolling in by Thursday thereabout. See you all at TS. One Love!

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 5:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
jtgpt:
Don't be scared. It's most likely the number of us that got to that stage is the number they plan to recruit. The ED was just to give a final approval. We will all make it in by God's grace.
@ Chris1, what a wonderful job you are doing on this thread, connecting everyone together. Thanks. I've been quite mute cos the HR guy that spoke to us has been more of a detective on this thread. Lol! He advised on confidentiality as he is already seeing us as HB staff. Messages should start rolling in by Thursday thereabout. See you all at TS. One Love!
thank u so much sweetie...am so grateful...thank u for ur support..this week is testimony week for us
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2013
;DCY IWU, am so sory..i neva had any idea u were a lady..my apologies. i'd send u flowers if i could ,bt no flower smiley on NL[color=]CY IWU, am so sory..i neva had any idea u were a lady..my apologies. i'd send u flowers if i could ,bt no flower smiley on NL[/color]CY IWU, am so sory..i neva had any idea u were a lady..my apologies. i'd send u flowers if i could ,bt no flower smiley on NL
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by SirGbogs: 5:59pm On Jul 14, 2013
jtgpt:

If that is the case, that would be wonderful. I am definitely looking forward to hearing from them. All the best everyone. After making it this far, by God's grace, none of us will be left out. Cheers.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by SirGbogs: 6:03pm On Jul 14, 2013
chrisI: sparklnshy nd pistis are d only 1s dat we knw of...besides, we neva knw of sparklnshy until he or she commentd..am sure there r odas..who probably arent even on the forum...
I also met the ED on Friday in Lagos. Indeed it was confirmed that that was the last stage. So we are all hoping for the best.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2013
jtgpt:

This is so spiritlifting......Thank Yu Sir/Ma'am as d case may be....Lol.......Chris1...I had a funny dream dis nooon...........Yu Wre sleepn insyd d TS Syndicate Rooms.....And My Ifie Sekibo was welcoming us in His speech....Choi I had to Giv U a nudge to wake u up,infact...My candid advise is u sleep oooo so that my dream won't com to reality @TS oooo........A word They Say is enough.............For The Smart...Lol
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by abbyrian(f): 8:44pm On Jul 14, 2013
deturla:

This is so spiritlifting......Thank Yu Sir/Ma'am as d case may be....Lol.......Chris1...I had a funny dream dis nooon...........Yu Wre sleepn insyd d TS Syndicate Rooms.....And My Ifie Sekibo was welcoming us in His speech....Choi I had to Giv U a nudge to wake u up,infact...My candid advise is u sleep oooo so that my dream won't com to reality @TS oooo........A word They Say is enough.............For The Smart...Lol

Deturla, don't u think u shld consider a change of name to 'Joseph'? Seems u're really adept at dreaming grin
Mr Chris the quasi moderator I dey hail ooooooo!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 9:28pm On Jul 14, 2013
deturla:

. Hahahah derturla wassap
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CYIWU: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
jtgpt:
Now trust me.. Dis message wuld definitely help me sleep better...

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 14, 2013
Messages should start rolling in this week too to leave enough time for medicals.....total number of Lagos peeps that got to ED stage should be around 220....some people that literally made a blunder before the woman could be dropped anyway (may our names not be among...AMEN......*speaks in tongue*)

BTW...@ChrisI, it went well...seems the ED's interview was just to give an approval....

TS on my mind... smiley
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CYIWU: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2013
smileyChris be sure to bring my flowers to T.S
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by CYIWU: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2013
Julieccentric:

Madam Cynthia...abeg keep that ur fear oo..lol..its too late to get scared so u don't attract more anxiety to ds thread.Just pray and be hopeful.Shikena!
Hehehehehehe *tongue out*
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2013
Wish I just wake tumao morning and c dis mail on ma phone.......

DEAR **********
Sequel to the Blah Blah Blah...you have been invited for medicals.....Blah Blah Blah...........Y'know

Goodnyt Peeps.............

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 11:32pm On Jul 14, 2013
may the lord answer all of our prayers ooo ...CY..i wnt forget ur flowers
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by haroldflexy(m): 11:47pm On Jul 14, 2013
BED TIME PLEASE shocked
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Donnal: 6:40am On Jul 15, 2013
pistis: Messages should start rolling in this week too to leave enough time for medicals.....total number of Lagos peeps that got to ED stage should be around 220....some people that literally made a blunder before the woman could be dropped anyway (may our names not be among...AMEN......*speaks in tongue*)

BTW...@ChrisI, it went well...seems the ED's interview was just to give an approval....

TS on my mind... smiley

Pistis 220 from Lag alone? When the total number of people from Abuja+PH+Lag isn't up to 200. Abeg check ur facts.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 7:14am On Jul 15, 2013
Donnal:

Pistis 220 from Lag alone? When the total number of people from Abuja+PH+Lag isn't up to 200. Abeg check ur facts.
was about sayin d same tin...there is NO way 220 people saw the E.D in lag...E.D na human being,she no be machine na? Nd unless HB plans to open about 3 more branches in lag, 220 is more than superfluous!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 15, 2013
well...we were 70 on friday....i guess you know there was a batch some weeks back that saw the woman before we did....

Also....was also informed that some people on the list didn't show up anyway....so i was only relaying what i heard...
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 7:43am On Jul 15, 2013
wow...70? In one day alone? It seems HB has humongous plans for lagos oo..anyway i guess dats ok...all na progress! We thank God for a brand new week..anyway my peeps, hav a lovely week, as we expect wat we'v always been expecting. Ciao!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 7:46am On Jul 15, 2013
abbyrian my dear, hw u dey? I dey hail o!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 7:53am On Jul 15, 2013
Chris1.......now an pissd wiyu dis monday morning....I droppd a link sum coupla weeks back where the MD stated. That 13 more branches are goina be opend b4 d end of the 3rd Quater...don't tell me u dint open d link!!.....U c Heriatge Hopefuls??..Ogbeni,Upd8 urself wiff Heritage L8tst infos B4 I ves fr yu ooo...

That means in other words that...There'll be more Trainees,if mur branches are goina b springn up...Oshe Jare Pistis...dats Good!!!Nice 1
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 8:17am On Jul 15, 2013
chrisI: was about sayin d same tin...there is NO way 220 people saw the E.D in lag...E.D na human being,she no be machine na? Nd unless HB plans to open about 3 more branches in lag, 220 is more than superfluous!
that's serious oo..if @ Abuja we had about 35 people..we heard PH had 40 or so..Lagos come be 220..lolz..very funny..who knows sha..let's wait and see whatz up!!!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by deturla: 8:19am On Jul 15, 2013
uneks1: that's serious oo..if @ Abuja we had about 35 people..we heard PH had 40 or so..Lagos come be 220..lolz..very funny..who knows sha..let's wait and see whatz up!!!

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/04/we-intend-to-support-and-nurture-smes-to-growth-heritage-banks-boss/
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by uneks1(m): 8:37am On Jul 15, 2013
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 8:38am On Jul 15, 2013
i knw about dat bro...bt opening more branches is nt smtin u can do in the blink of an eye...anyway like i said b4, all na progress!
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by chrisI(m): 8:48am On Jul 15, 2013
bros no vex 4 me abeg. U knw say i be learner. Lol..hw far na?
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by abbyrian(f): 10:05am On Jul 15, 2013
chrisI: abbyrian my dear, hw u dey? I dey hail o!
I'm good o! Can't afford to leave my phone outta reach... Waiting for the usual 'sequel to...' message grin grin grin
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 15, 2013
Bro, d 3wks of oral presentation and assesment had a total of 192 peeps (64 pple per wkend) d first wkend, 2 batches per day (16/batch, sat n sun) n remai 2 wkends was 2bat / day 2, bt jst saturdays (32 per batch)..
D 70 u saw must av bin from d list nt by d amnt of pple u saw n dat mite b d total cos d oda day, d list I saw for d first ED set wasnt up to 60, so i guess dey added u guys dat were succesful in d last wkend... N mind u, dey jst tick names, its same list n smpple were spill overs frm d earlier meeting with ED..

And also, hp d training sku wont b in batches if nt, mayb abj n ph wud converge same place. #jst saying#
pistis: Messages should start rolling in this week too to leave enough time for medicals.....total number of Lagos peeps that got to ED stage should be around 220....some people that literally made a blunder before the woman could be dropped anyway (may our names not be among...AMEN......*speaks in tongue*)

TS on my mind... smiley
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 15, 2013
Our moment of joy and excitement is not only inevitable but imminent.

1 Like

Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by jtgpt(f): 10:30am On Jul 15, 2013
I agree with spdf about the number. Just as Spakinshy said too, we were just around 40 there on Friday.
Re: Heritage Bank Aptitude Test On April 13, 2013 by sparklnshy: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2013
I think i agree with spdf also. The list that was with d HR dude contained names of those that had seen the ED earlier in Lag. There's no way we were up to 220 that friday. Y'all shud just be patient. We will all be contacted. #PATIENCE

NB; i'm a dude. Tall, dark and handsome one at that. So who will send me flowers too?? Hehe #Ijoke cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) ... (154) (Reply)

Jobs/Vacancies Section Directory! / Ikeja Electric - Electricity Sales Representatives: Invitation For Interview / Nigerian Army Dssc & Ssc 2015 Aspirants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.