Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,196 members, 7,884,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 04:28 AM

Help! Free Website Needed - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help! Free Website Needed (861 Views)

School CMS And Website Needed. / Website Needed / How Can I Create My Own Free Website? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Free Website Needed by Nobody: 11:41am On Apr 04, 2008
Hello, I need someone to help me with a freewebsite. I need one without an extension, just straight website as in www.mywebsite.com.

I have tried other free website providers like freeservers but its bullshit as they place too much ads on my site, the webmail hardly opens and the website has an extension of 4t.com.

Any opinion would be appreciated smiley
Re: Help! Free Website Needed by skunk: 12:21pm On Apr 04, 2008
A name without an extension costs an average of $8 (roughly N1,000). Nobody will give you that free. The best you will get free is an extension.

If you buy the name (domain name) e.g. jassie.com, then you can get a free web hosting company to host it with. But most free hosts are unreliable, and you will hate yourself for it.

Its better you pay a bit of cash per year to host with someone. check syskay.com, nairahost.com or aimtechng.com. They are the cheapest Nigerian hosts I know of. and they are good.

You can get a name like jassie.com.ng free if you dont mind. Just google 'free nigerian domain registration'.

good luck
Re: Help! Free Website Needed by qcode(m): 4:25pm On Apr 04, 2008
Hi,
I can be generous enough to give you a 50 mb free webhosting for one year if you can register your domain first.
Re: Help! Free Website Needed by ace1(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2008
qcode how much is your domain name registration
and will you be generous to give me the 50 if i register a domain with you
Re: Help! Free Website Needed by bestcomm(m): 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2008
Exactly it would cost you $8 or $10 only which is converted to (N1000) only.That what i use,so If your interested endeveour to write me via my email @

customersupport@makemoney4live.com

You can check out my site too to know exactly what am talking about.

http://www.makemoney4live.com

(1) (Reply)

Reviews & Comments Regarding A Pre Wedding Website / Google Introduces Pagespeed: Improve Your Site's Speed And Performance. / 7 Easy Steps To Make Money Making Blog like mine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.