Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,217 members, 7,880,801 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:08 AM

Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 - Science/Technology (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 (38894 Views)

Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Human Immortal By 2015 / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 / Russian Billionaire Plans To Make Humans Immortal By 2045 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
Emusan:

The pantheism and the scientology so how will I get information about them if not on books or internet can you see yourself.

Answer the questions that I asked niflheim
If you need to know how to get physical access to these body of knowledge, then you need to ask me nicely and apologize for your folly. And if you need my assistance in finding your way back to your cosmic root, then you will need to pay for it. I am no more interested in these exchanges. I have fishes to fry.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Apr 07, 2013
Am signing out from this thread and am leaving you with this quote:

"There is a supreme power & ruling force which pervades & rules the universe. You are part of this power".
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Niflheim(m): 11:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
The average christian claims that god created the land,when common primary school students abroad are creating land by dropping crystals inside water,(FOR ALL SENSELESS CHRISTIANS WHO WISH TO LEARN,CRYSTALS GROW LARGER IN SALT SOLUTIONS.THIS WAS DEMONSTRATED IN THE MOVIE "SUPERMAN",WHICH IGNORANT CHRISTIANS CLAIM WAS BASED ON SCIEMCE FICTION!!!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by sunkoye: 11:40pm On Apr 07, 2013
Billyonaire:

It will be great to have mutants or cyborg wipe out unintelligent human species, the planet is going no way with so many morons in it.
yea u are very right. All this thing u av said is possible in its appointed time. Hw would the prophesies kum to pass. Its will be just like d day of biblical noah wen the sons of God gave humans advance mystries/ technology. Humans were defied likewise animals and birds of the air. Super humans and animals were created and they ended up destroying most humanity(ur so called morons at dat time).(The heart of man is desperately wicked who can disern it?) God knw dis would happen as he moved man away from the "tree of life" so dat human must DIE!humans mind are so impure to possess such abilities.He has decreed it and will not change is mind dat HUMANS WERE CREATED FROM DUST AND TO DUST SHALL HE RETURN. If this does nt come to Billy's mind hw would Jesus seperate the Wheat form the Chaff at the final of finals. Jesus said the end of times will be just like the days of Noah. Pple with super powers will exist and of cos there shall be show of power and all devices/tech will be put to use to out do each other. The reason why Jesus said the wickedness at that time surpass any from the begining of creation. Bros, God spare ur life dat u see these things unfold. Trust me, u will curse the day dis idea was sowed in ur mind.Billy continue ur work u ve got backs of lot hell of powerful beigns. Cheers
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
Niflheim: The average christian claims that god created the land,when common primary school students abroad are creating land by dropping crystals inside water,(FOR ALL SENSELESS CHRISTIANS WHO WISH TO LEARN,CRYSTALS GROW LARGER IN SALT SOLUTIONS.THIS WAS DEMONSTRATED IN THE MOVIE "SUPERMAN",WHICH IGNORANT CHRISTIANS CLAIM WAS BASED ON SCIEMCE FICTION!!!

So who dropped d crystals that form Dd land we presently occupy?
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Niflheim(m): 11:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
99% of all Nigerian christians claim that the rainbow is a semi circle and if you ask them for evidence,they will say bible. BULLSHIT AND FAKE BIBLE!!! IT WAS ONLY AFTER THE INVENTION OF AEROPLANES AND HOT AIR WEATHER BALLOONS,THAT WE DHSCOVERED THAT IT IS ACTUALLY A FULL CIRCLE!!!YET YOU WILL SEE THESE SAME BUFFOONS ON SUNDAY MORNING WITH THEIR FOOLISH PASTORS,INSULTING SCIENTISTS!!!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by nep2ra(m): 11:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
Classic quote: "Religion is the enemy. Africans are the victims."
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 08, 2013
Well, i would rather die a true christian and believing that god exists, and then if eventually he doesnt exist, i have nothing to loose; rather than die as an atheist and loose everything including my soul when it becomes proven that god exists.

2 Likes

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Niflheim(m): 12:02am On Apr 08, 2013
I LEFT NAIRALAND FOR 4 MONTHS DUE TO THE LEVEL OF IGNORANCE I SAW,ONLY FOR ME TO RETURN AND FIND OUT THAT IT HAD INCREASED 7 FOLD!!!IMAGINE PEOPLE WHO DRINK PAP IN THE MORNING LIKE TADPOLES IN A SEWAGE,COMING HERE TO LAUGH AT SCIENTISTS IN EUROPE!!!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Pque(m): 12:04am On Apr 08, 2013
everyday: I have always dreamt of a day like this.I do hope God keeps me alive till then.I beleive that science can take a man to a state of immortality

Impossible brother. What they are trying to embark on is simply impossible. Human imortality is what he is hoping to have scientifically achieved by 2045. They are just starting to embark on d processes involved (avatar a.2020,avatar b.2025, nd avatar c.2035.) from which he hoped he would have achieved d required nd adequate knowledge that will finanly make real human immortality realistic which involves d transfer of human brain, emotion, personality nd so on etc by 2045. I don't believe dat only russian has been involved in dis type of quest. What abt China, America? D developped countries fighting 4 world power who secretly harvest scientist all over d world 4 all sort of research in secret sites and locations. Other develop countries have been involved in the same quest and it is nt just an idea that began today but a very long time ago and yet it has been unrealistic. So, what guarantee it that it would be realised by 2045 and even those avatar b and c. It is a project not yet realised.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 08, 2013
Niflheim: I LEFT NAIRALAND FOR 4 MONTHS DUE TO THE LEVEL OF IGNORANCE I SAW,ONLY FOR ME TO RETURN AND FIND OUT THAT IT HAD INCREASED 7 FOLD!!!IMAGINE PEOPLE WHO DRINK PAP IN THE MORNING LIKE TADPOLES IN A SEWAGE,COMING HERE TO LAUGH AT SCIENTISTS IN EUROPE!!!

Young man, i also live n studied in Europe, so stop talking like that.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Niflheim(m): 12:12am On Apr 08, 2013
One last thing, scientists have created wires that heal back after you cut them,and concrete that fills in all the cracks that appear(SELF HEALING CONCRETE), even, there is now a bacteria that has been genetically engineered to refine gold,and other bacteria that are programmed to create petroleum products from the 'thin air',and yet these people decide to talk bible instead of brushing up on their knowledge of science?............................BULLSHIT!!!
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Tinyemeka(m): 12:21am On Apr 08, 2013
Billyonaire: It was during my first OBE, via Astral Projection, that I figured out that the human body has 'mechanical nature'. The rotation of the other body at exactly 360 degrees and clock-like sound during the rotation, the pop sound and explosive ejection of the inner body to space was an experience I can not trade. It re-defined me.

ECKANKER? T or F?
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by babseg(m): 12:24am On Apr 08, 2013
Tinyemeka:

ECKANKER? T or F?

Abeg leave that guy. He does not know what he is saying.

He said we are creation of higher beings. So how come these higher beings came into existence
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by kedukc(m): 12:27am On Apr 08, 2013
it's sad what religion does to people.

I've experienced an OBE as well and I wasn't even trying when it happened, but such things are kept to oneself because people feel threatened by something they don't understand.

On the topic, I feel the project is realistic within the timetable and if I have a billion dollars right now, i'll throw my hat in it.

To the fellow apprehensive about losing a dick, i suggest you try some psychedelic stuff. There's myriad ways of getting pleasure to the brain; it's all about energy (electrical impulses) if your concern is regarding procreation, that's equally available in several methods.

On the whole, having identified one mind that isn't lost in the mire of superstition is the only reason am typing this. Billy.

As for biological immortality which is not the subject of the Russian's research, doubting thomases should have a look at this

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turritopsis_nutricula

it's nature's poster-boy for endless life.

I remember when cloning happened, the scared theists clamped down on it. Hopefully, this time when immortality begins, the dolts in this thread will shred their over-priced bibles and start studying something of value.

Death and the fear of what comes after is probably the only thing whipping bigots in line.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by calcal: 12:28am On Apr 08, 2013
They are not think of electric power supply, train, road but thinking of what is above black persons understanding.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 12:40am On Apr 08, 2013
thot BMI was acronym for body mass index. now brain machine interface
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by adeabi: 12:58am On Apr 08, 2013
hmmmn.if it was possible for americans to clone(create) human being.though this has been stopped by american Government.so how much more is cyborg,my people,science and technology have gone beyond our imagination in africa. But the clause is that it will later die because every thing has its half life.even the sun will collapse one day because the centripetal force the keep the earth in targential movement will get exhasted one day.As an Engineer in embryo,it is very possible but that artificial creature will have life span.

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Pque(m): 1:24am On Apr 08, 2013
Here lies my point. CAN SCIENCE EVER REPLACE DIVINITY? Divinity has it's place in dis universe. Divinity makes d universe (science, all dis years have not succeed in telling us a perfect origin of life except forming irrational lie for us. because science don't know nd do nt have d answer) nd science speaks another thing. Government agencies and organisations that are involve in regulating drugs will not aprove the yoruba Agbo (yoruba liquid concortion dat relieve d body from pain and sicknesess) for use by patients despite d fact dat it cure d aimed illness and diseases because they don't understand d composition of d agbo drug nd how d agbo drug cured d said illness. Part of d making of d agbo sometimes involves mixing some stuff, doing some acts and reciting some words. That is divine. Some christain pray on water and when they drink it, it causes healing. Divinity is something that involves supernatural power and supernatural forces nd science speaks otherwise. Human being are product of divinity and so how can science replace divinity to succeed in making human talkless of immortal human.
All d research and effort wil at d end of d day b a waste of time, waste of resources, waste of money and wasted effort but d gd side is that it can lead to discovery of other good things. If in d end, d research goes on to b successful, it wil nt look human or resembles human in any way but only a super machine that can be misuse by govts, billonaires, power seeking individual, bokoharam etc. to wreck havoc. BY 2045, THE ULTIMATE GOAL OF DMITRY WIL NOT BE ACHIEVED. Well, it is worth trying but it will in d end either be a capital F (fail) or a murderous venture and on d gd side, lead to better discoveries.
Maybe u should start by creating an immortal dog, monkey or chimpazee first b4 trying to create immotal human being so that u gain more knowledge. That is a great idea!!! Gd luck to Mr. Dmitry Itskov. The billonaire. For those foolish atheists or rather atheistical fools who think that christians are blind believers; note that great scientist of d past are also christian. Scientist like Galileo Galilei (1564-1642), Rene Descartes (1596-1650), Isaac Newton (1642-1727), Michael Faraday (1791-1867), Gregor Mendel (1822-1884), Albert Einstein (1879-1955). If u doubt me read for ur self here (http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/sciencefaith.html) or conduct a little research by yourself. Christains are not blind believers, we believe in 'fact'. WE TEST WHAT WE SEE TO KNOW IF IT IS THE TRUTH.

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Pque(m): 1:24am On Apr 08, 2013
Here lies my point. CAN SCIENCE EVER REPLACE DIVINITY? Divinity has it's place in dis universe. Divinity makes d universe (science, all dis years have not succeed in telling us a perfect origin of life except forming irrational lie for us. because science don't know nd do nt have d answer) nd science speaks another thing. Government agencies and organisations that are involve in regulating drugs will not aprove the yoruba Agbo (yoruba liquid concortion dat relieve d body from pain and sicknesess) for use by patients despite d fact dat it cure d aimed illness and diseases because they don't understand d composition of d agbo drug nd how d agbo drug cured d said illness. Part of d making of d agbo sometimes involves mixing some stuff, doing some acts and reciting some words. That is divine. Some christain pray on water and when they drink it, it causes healing. Divinity is something that involves supernatural power and supernatural forces nd science speaks otherwise. Human being are product of divinity and so how can science replace divinity to succeed in making human talkless of immortal human.
All d research and effort wil at d end of d day b a waste of time, waste of resources, waste of money and wasted effort but d gd side is that it can lead to discovery of other good things. If in d end, d research goes on to b successful, it wil nt look human or resembles human in any way but only a super machine that can be misuse by govts, billonaires, power seeking individual, bokoharam etc. to wreck havoc. BY 2045, THE ULTIMATE GOAL OF DMITRY WIL NOT BE ACHIEVED. Well, it is worth trying but it will in d end either be a capital F (fail) or a murderous venture and on d gd side, lead to better discoveries.
Maybe u should start by creating an immortal dog, monkey or chimpazee first b4 trying to create immotal human being so that u gain more knowledge. That is a great idea!!! Gd luck to Mr. Dmitry Itskov. The billonaire. For those foolish atheists or rather atheistical fools who think that christians are blind believers; note that great scientist of d past are also christian. Scientist like Galileo Galilei (1564-1642), Rene Descartes (1596-1650), Isaac Newton (1642-1727), Michael Faraday (1791-1867), Gregor Mendel (1822-1884), Albert Einstein (1879-1955). If u doubt me read for ur self here (http://www.godandscience.org/apologetics/sciencefaith.html) or conduct a little research by yourself. Christains are not blind believers, we believe in 'fact'. WE TEST WHAT WE SEE TO KNOW IF IT IS THE TRUTH.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Remmyy: 1:31am On Apr 08, 2013
I normally do not reply to anything on Nairaland because it is full of 99% idiots and %1 intelligent folks
from the tribal goats. . .to the first to comment cunts. . etc

back to topic.
scrolling down through the first page alone,
I saw alot of posts like, 'in his dream' to 'its impossible'
and i could only shake my head in pity, so many empty brains of them funny little mortals
brainwashed by religion, they cant think for themselves if their lives depend on it.

i am sure if most of you were around long ago and someone said.
later in the future, a machine, very big will be able to fly in the sky.
most of you would say....dreammm, impossible and other pitiful words. . .

orrr if someone said. . .there will be a time when you will be able to
communicate with someone and watch LIVE from your room to another continent.
most of you would say...dreams...impossible....no way..
smh. little minds of the mortals. . . i just wonder how frustrating it must be to have such a limited, stagnant funny little brains in my head.
no wonder, billions of you are being controlled by some intelligent few. . .
Impossible is the word of losers. .in reality, nothing is possible
never underestimate the power of science.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by honeypie143: 4:45am On Apr 08, 2013
Send free sms to any network just remove the space and
copy to your browser
http:// ./4had
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by ektbear: 5:25am On Apr 08, 2013
Interesting. I'd be interested in this.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by kalunomics(m): 5:45am On Apr 08, 2013
Remmyy: I normally do not reply to anything on Nairaland because it is full of 99% idiots and %1 intelligent folks
from the tribal goats. . .to the first to comment cunts. . etc

back to topic.
scrolling down through the first page alone,
I saw alot of posts like, 'in his dream' to 'its impossible'
and i could only shake my head in pity, so many empty brains of them funny little mortals
brainwashed by religion, they cant think for themselves if their lives depend on it.

i am sure if most of you were around long ago and someone said.
later in the future, a machine, very big will be able to fly in the sky.
most of you would say....dreammm, impossible and other pitiful words. . .

orrr if someone said. . .there will be a time when you will be able to
communicate with someone and watch LIVE from your room to another continent.
most of you would say...dreams...impossible....no way..
smh. little minds of the mortals. . . i just wonder how frustrating it must be to have such a limited, stagnant funny little brains in my head.
no wonder, billions of you are being controlled by some intelligent few. . .
Impossible is the word of losers. .in reality, nothing is possible
never underestimate the power of science.
i don't really have the time to engage you, i'd have proven to you that you are nothing but a brainwashed fellow you think the theists to be.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Uffakowoicho(m): 6:30am On Apr 08, 2013
Una just dey here dey speak plenty grammar about immortalized robot,when north korea release dia nuclear bomb soon na den una go understand reality,even dat robot go perish. Mtcheeeewwwww!

1 Like

Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 6:52am On Apr 08, 2013
berem: In your wildest dreams! Guy, wake up and stop living in fools paradise.

The guy,@Billy is making sence.If there were no "white men" on earth you would probably be walking around with only leaves tied around your waists.

You use a phone,drive a car, watch a telly.All these came about because some white guy was crazy and 'thought he was god" like that Russian.

Seeing comments here shows how backward the average Nigerian is and how we will continue to be mental SLAVES to religion.SHAME.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by ceejayluv(m): 7:05am On Apr 08, 2013
Uffakowoicho: Una just dey here dey speak plenty grammar about immortalized robot,when north korea release dia nuclear bomb soon na den una go understand reality,even dat robot go perish. Mtcheeeewwwww!
I'm certain you didn't read or comprehend the post.
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by ceejayluv(m): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2013
kalunomics: i don't really have the time to engage you, i'd have proven to you that you are nothing but a brainwashed fellow you think the theists to be.
Drop facts dude.... That's all we non-theists wanna hear
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by ddeola: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2013
E don chop belle-full grin grin grin
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Paulonminyi: 7:37am On Apr 08, 2013
Man is a necessistic specise by nature,we ve colonise d four coners of our tiny planet bt we re nt d pinacles of so call EVOLUSION. dat honour belong 2 d lowly cocroach capable of livin 4 a month,remainin alive walkless 4 a weeks,if God has created himsef in his own image dem a summit 2 u dat God is a cocroach. There re certain changes in man genetic,TELEPOTATION, LEVITATION nd tissu RE-GENERATION, re dis outside d reim of possibilities? Or man has finally enta d treshold 2 EVOLUSION??
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2013
samkoro:

Whao! This is an intelligent one.A statement too advanced for most dumb people here.

I swear,sometimes I hate belonging to a race of Mental Slaves and Backward M-orons.

When 'Crazy people like this Russian were inventing cars,planes,electricity and phones,these apes would have been saying they were challenging God.But now these same apes are benefiting from those inventions-spending their hard earned money on the product made by men who challenged God.

If these apes are sincere,why don't they stop using these inventions of WITCHES and go back to their caves naked.

By the year 2045 and beyond, that Russians dream will come true and these Nairaland apes,if they are still alive will spend their hard earned money to pay for the product/service(after paying the pastors).
Re: Russian Billionaire Plans To immortalize Humans By 2045 by Fantacy1(m): 7:45am On Apr 08, 2013
Arant nonesense! Last week same Abinos claimed 2 ve "discovered d gate 2 hell". So if he suceeds he'll become d sole controller of human mind/brain thereby making himself a god. Am sure he might nt live 2 tell d story

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

40 Pythons Found In Canadian Hotel / Owls Are Not Witches: See Some Facts You Did Not Know About Them / Earth Was A 'Waterworld' Covered By A Global Ocean 3.2 Billion Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.