Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,746 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:40 AM

Haulage Trucks For Sale : Giveaway Prices : A Real Steal I Tell You - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Haulage Trucks For Sale : Giveaway Prices : A Real Steal I Tell You (3637 Views)

TRUCKS FOR HIRE (Hiab, Crane, lifting of transformer, etc) / I Need Minimum 10 10tyre Dump Trucks For A 2yr Contract In Lagos / Trucks For Sale Cfr Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Haulage Trucks For Sale : Giveaway Prices : A Real Steal I Tell You by brosious: 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2008
please i have 2 container trucks for sale in lekki , 25 tonnes n 20 tonnes , very adequate for tyransporting goods interstate asking price of 4 million for the two of them , interested people please call 07034774653 and book an inspection
Re: Haulage Trucks For Sale : Giveaway Prices : A Real Steal I Tell You by iyken(m): 3:23pm On Apr 04, 2008
@poster,
4M for the two or , What brand of truck, 2nd hand,age etc. Then we can talk of inspection.
Re: Haulage Trucks For Sale : Giveaway Prices : A Real Steal I Tell You by kenflipper(m): 3:42pm On Apr 12, 2008
Please paste pics, brand, mileage.
Re: Haulage Trucks For Sale : Giveaway Prices : A Real Steal I Tell You by brosious: 6:56pm On Apr 13, 2008
@ all interested buyers the pictures cannot be uploaded because of the limit , please send be ure email address so i can actually send u a picture to your box
Re: Haulage Trucks For Sale : Giveaway Prices : A Real Steal I Tell You by koolsylva: 11:50am On Apr 14, 2008
do you want dredging machines just call'; +23480370061 visit www.jackofalltradesnija.com
Re: Haulage Trucks For Sale : Giveaway Prices : A Real Steal I Tell You by brosious: 12:00pm On Apr 14, 2008
i need a forklift , do you guys have that ?
Re: Haulage Trucks For Sale : Giveaway Prices : A Real Steal I Tell You by Hugoboi(m): 11:50am On Oct 22, 2008
Hi I stumbled upon ur ad. If u still have these trucks for sale I am interested my e-mail address is agbohaode@hotmail.com. Please email the pics of the trucks to me together with the rest of the specifications. Thank you.
Re: Haulage Trucks For Sale : Giveaway Prices : A Real Steal I Tell You by mayornaize: 12:11pm On Dec 02, 2008
Please let me know if the trcuks are still available,i am highly interested. I also need the picture of the trcuks and other neccessary statistics. send your reply to enquiries@hushconceptsinternational.com
Re: Haulage Trucks For Sale : Giveaway Prices : A Real Steal I Tell You by perry123: 9:49pm On Dec 02, 2008
pls if the trucks are still available, i am interested. my email ad is ihezieamuchie@yahoo.com.pls send the pics and teh make so that i can see.
Re: Haulage Trucks For Sale : Giveaway Prices : A Real Steal I Tell You by Simmarco: 2:42pm On Dec 03, 2008
@brosious,

I am interested in the trucks. Please send pics and any other valuable info to my box-marco4life2002@yahoo.com or call me on 08033584111.

Thank You.

Kind Regards,

Simeon
Re: Haulage Trucks For Sale : Giveaway Prices : A Real Steal I Tell You by DadLolade(m): 10:31am On Jan 08, 2013
Send the Pix to owojuyigbe@yahoo.com and owojuyigbe@airtelng.blackberry.com

Cheers.

(1) (Reply)

If You Will Like To Monitor Your Partners Call, The Code Is Available, / Lapel Pins From Pinsource Nigeria / ##UNBEATABLE### Withdraw @ #270 To 1$ From Payoneer,Fiverr,upwork,freelancer Etc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.