Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,671 members, 7,878,965 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 10:20 AM

Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN (8207 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Cause Mayhem In Ogun State / Labour Party Accuses APC Of Plotting To Destabilise Nigeria / Dickson - People Are Plotting To Destabilise Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by EagleNest(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2013
Billyonaire: OPC has been worshipped by Yorubas as their defenders, now you call them rogues ? Anyway, To catch a thief, you must act as a thief, OPC will know how to catch those vandals, thats their mission, aint it ?
Interesting! Tell your Boss (GEJ) that he is threading on a very dangerous path with these recklessness in the desperation to return to Aso Rock. I hope you'll not run when the whole house begin to break into pieces.
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 08, 2013
Ufeolorun: Free money, man, for Faseun.OPC structure is moribund and has become irrelevant,the NURTW has been a better alternative for SW politicians,they are well organised and well funded:ask Mc Oluomo.
If Faseun revives UPN because of Jona he would be tarnishing the revered memory of Awolowo ,and this should be enough reason for the houses of Asembly all over the SW to move and pass a motion declaring him ; security threat to the various Odua states , another "wetie e" instigator and a traitor to the Yoruba course. The bottom line is; he should be chased to Abuja or bayelsa.
A shockingly inept admin.is bad for the SW and Nigeria as a whole, we should not,I mean never allow extension of the life of the current admin by one week. Oloun ngbo!
ACN has basically been tinkering with the edges of progress in the various states(not much to celebrate) but Abuja stinks of utter ineptitude.

So you have appropriated the right to preserve Awo's memory to only ACN abi That's why they keep pooling the wool over your eyes. ACN has gotten away with murder as far as Lagos State's finances are concerend over the past decade just by dropping the name AWO. While I respect AWO's service to Nigeria and particularly the SW, I still believe he missed a GOLDEN opportunity to really salvage Nigeria when he aligned with Gowon upon his release from jail by Ojukwu. And I also believe the SW will continue to pay for that golden miss through complex political manoeuvres such as this for many years yet . . .

1 Like

Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 08, 2013
I hope we do not wake up one day to be told by Lie mohamed dat d F.G wants to send flooding ,drought or deadly mosquitoes to d house and farms of APC members.
I hope Lie mohamed does not tell us dat d F.G has finally succeeded in making him and Tinubu ugly and unappealing to wmen anymore.

2 Likes

Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 08, 2013
EagleNest:
Interesting! Tell your Boss (GEJ) that he is threading on a very dangerous path with these recklessness in the desperation to return to Aso Rock. I hope you'll not run when the whole house begin to break into pieces.
Go and get dressed, sitting there in a poorly ventilated room and typing rubbish from a dusty laptop. If there is anyone that is capable of chasing people from the comforts of their homes, its me. Be very afraid.

1 Like

Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by EagleNest(m): 11:22am On Apr 08, 2013
Billyonaire: Go and get dressed, sitting there in a poorly ventilated room and typing rubbish from a dusty laptop. If there is anyone that is capable of chasing people from the comforts of their homes, its me. Be very afraid.
Why are you hurt already by my comment. I know you are among 'them', those who shoot down on anyone critical against GEJ's action. You also give us impression that, politics is for people with animal mind and not human beings. You also start raining abuses on whoever doesn't agree with your personal view. TELL GEJ to change from his ways!
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by demmie1: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2013
koruji: Fasheun should take GEJ's contract and do what is right for Yorubaland.
Otherwise, he will end up in a very bad place.

You mean division and mayhem...your plans will not succeed.
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by nduchucks: 11:27am On Apr 08, 2013
he
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by demmie1: 11:28am On Apr 08, 2013
Don't be surprised that Fasheun will even end up supporting the ACN in the long run. He and Tinubu had been in the forefront of the fights against Abacha, and they had been very good friends so far with interest of Yoruba people in their minds.
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by Demdem(m): 11:30am On Apr 08, 2013
I have this strong feeling that the retardeen will soon award the contract. He told us he won't grant evil boko amnesty but now he is considering it.
For fasheun, he is free to bring up whatever party he wants to however he is being closely watched and he of all people should know that the SW isn't daft. The bulk of his members are on paper. Ganiu Adams has more followers.
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by Akanbiedu(m): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2013
This is what some of us foresaw. Jonathan is a threat to the peace of Nigeria.
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by duality(m): 11:41am On Apr 08, 2013
I ‘m seeing this in the light of community and state policing of which ACN led govt have always advocated. BTW, the yorubas had always believed in OPC; why the sudden Change. Is it because of politics? I was in Lagos when they did their show of force some time back. I think the federal govt is putting them to good use.

2 Likes

Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by Ufeolorun(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2013
DJTee:

So you have appropriated the right to preserve Awo's memory to only ACN abi That's why they keep pooling the wool over your eyes. ACN has gotten away with murder as far as Lagos State's finances are concerend over the past decade just by dropping the name AWO. While I respect AWO's service to Nigeria and particularly the SW, I still believe he missed a GOLDEN opportunity to really salvage Nigeria when he aligned with Gowon upon his release from jail by Ojukwu. And I also believe the SW will continue to pay for that golden miss through complex political manoeuvres such as this for many years yet . . .

I agree ,ACn loves name dropping and they've also been incremental about the progress they often talk about but Abuja scares me,seriously.I am against any machinations giving Jonathan relevance in my neck of the woods.What currently comes out of far away Abuja should remain far away.
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by miqos02(m): 11:44am On Apr 08, 2013
i never knew Fasheun was a security consultant
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by seglan(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2013
Na wa oo the contract Jonathan gave him will benefit the yoruba people and they will protect our oil.
If the hausas don't like Jonathan, does that means yorubas should hate him too?
Don't know the reason behind this noise. Idi onidi lanri, Eni eleni lo n ri teni.
Leave Jonathan alone, face your marger and stop passing wrong information to the people.

4 Likes

Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by ninja4life(m): 11:53am On Apr 08, 2013
7lives: Let GEJ bring more money, baba Fasheun e gba owo lowo Jona, ope ni, ko mo ayo o ta, e pin fun awon boys ki won dansia, sugbon ema gba abode fun wa o. E fi owo yin si ibi ti owo ngbe ti e ko ba fe she eleya, Oodua atewon ro nwo yin, ire o.
lol
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by emmasege: 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
Well spoken my brother. I pray the eyes of my s/west folks will fully be opened to see that ACN is not in any way better than the PDP. They always claim to love us and protect the interest of yorubas, but they could stab one of Yoruba daughters in the back and prevent her 4m attaining the no. 4 position in the land. This to me, is the height of selfishness on the part of ACN and my people should have long read the handwriting on the wall. Even if mulikat was later impeached by the house fanatics, the slot should have still remained in the s/west. These same double-mouthed people later started crying foul that s/west is being marginalized, when they are truly the Judas who would betray us and sell our "birthright" to aboki.
Goddex: Shameless whining Liar Muhammed. JEALOUSY is the word. The Gani Adam's faction is under ACN's payroll and he sees nothing wrong in that.

Fasehun carry go joor. The same jealousy made Tinubu/ACN ƙick against
our own Mulikat becoming speaker of House of Reps all because they want to selfishly remain the Alpha and Omega of South West.

4 Likes

Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by tgbaba(m): 1:06pm On Apr 08, 2013
fkaz: Awarding opc anti-oil pipe-line vandalism contract, worth #2.4billion is crazy what is the job of nigeria navy

Whao Jonathan is really daft. God have mercy. If this man is elected again I'm so checking out Naija.
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by hotwax: 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
duality: I ‘m seeing this in the light of community and state policing of which ACN led govt have always advocated. BTW, the yorubas had always believed in OPC; why the sudden Change. Is it because of politics? I was in Lagos when they did their show of force some time back. I think the federal govt is putting them to good use.

I wonder ooo. Suddenly ACN/Tinubu are discrediting FAsheun. The only Yoruba man that came out and warn Boko-haram. He even threathened Northerner for brutal war if Lagos is bombed.

Were was Gani Adams?

Fasheun fire on Jor.

1 Like

Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by hotwax: 1:15pm On Apr 08, 2013
hotwax:

I wonder ooo. Suddenly ACN/Tinubu are discrediting FAsheun. The only Yoruba man that came out and warn Boko-haram. He even threatened Northerner with brutal war if Lagos is bombed.

Were was Gani Adams?

Fasheun fire on Jor.
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by talktimi(m): 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2013
Tinubu brought out Ribadu but told us to vote GEJ, how do I take a snake seriously again ?
Fasheun, if its true you hit that kind of contract abeg no slack o but carry your boys along.
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by yhellow(m): 2:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
I just pity d future of ds country, a Country ƜЂε̲̣̣̣̥я̩̥̊ε̲̣̣ thugs Ȋ̝̊̅§ been mak rich why graduate Ȋ̝̊̅§ on d street without job. What a country.
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by emmasege: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2013
And the last time i checked, Lai was still a Kwara indigene. He should pls mind his own business. He has no right to speak for s/west people. This over-rated guy shoud first go and conquer the monster in Kwara- Saraki dynasty.
Gbongbonosi: ACN should know that southwest can not be confuse by this failure president we no what is on ground we can not sell our birthright like igbo did third class people

1 Like

Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by slimghost(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2013
emmasege: Well spoken my brother. I pray the eyes of my s/west folks will fully be opened to see that ACN is not in any way better than the PDP. They always claim to love us and protect the interest of yorubas, but they could stab one of Yoruba daughters in the back and prevent her 4m attaining the no. 4 position in the land. This to me, is the height of selfishness on the part of ACN and my people should have long read the handwriting on the wall. Even if mulikat was later impeached by the house fanatics, the slot should have still remained in the s/west. These same double-mouthed people later started crying foul that s/west is being marginalized, when they are truly the Judas who would betray us and sell our "birthright" to aboki.

Truth is Life! May God bless you and your household forever and ever!
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by seanet01: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2013
talktimi: Tinubu brought out Ribadu but told us to vote GEJ, how do I take a snake seriously again ?
Fasheun, if its true you hit that kind of contract abeg no slack o but carry your boys along.
When did Tinubu told you to vote GEJ?
Are you dreaming.
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by talktimi(m): 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
seanet01: When did Tinubu told you to vote GEJ?
Are you dreaming.
seems you were the one sleeping, abeg no disturb person here
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by seanet01: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2013
talktimi: seems you were the one sleeping, abeg no disturb person here
Tell us when Tinubu urged you to vote for your clueless GEJ.
Or you are just another pathetic liar?
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by OsunOriginal: 6:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
We are not dumbos like Igbos. If he likes let him give one trillion per month to Fasheun, he wont get any vote from South West in 2015. Who in south west will vote for a proven inept leader?

Let them register UPN, we are not imbes. - i tell you that party will not win a polling boot in Okene, how much more the whole of SW.
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by jidemojola(m): 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
Who is the chairman board of trustee of the ruling party?
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by mu2sa2: 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2013
Sunny_bobo:

The Navy were patrolling the creeks doing the job and crude oil production plummeted to 1.75 million barrels per day. Since the contract was given to Tompolo, crude production has risen to 2.5 million barrels per day.

Does that tell you anything? Think and research before you hit your keyboard.
Why wont it be so. When GEJ starves the Navy of fund but pump money to tompolo.
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by Lusola15: 7:40pm On Apr 08, 2013
dayokanu: Retardeen Jonathan is cluelessness personified

Oil Pipeline security to OPC

Amnesty to Boko Haram, Coastal security to MEND, Pardon to Alams

What next?

Pick you as his vice-president smiley wink cheesy
Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by Lusola15: 7:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
omenka: This president makes me sick to my stomach!
One atrocious goof after the other.
Sometimes I just crave a military takeover.

Replace a mumu with a killer good for you

1 Like

Re: Faseun Paid To Cause Mayhem & Destabilise South West - ACN by WilyWily6: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2013
Faseun OPC is civilized OPC, they are more educated while Gani Adams face is scary and ugly, he looks dirty.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Use First 100 Days To Tackle Corruption, Revenue Leakages, NBA Tells Buhari / Is Buhari Left Handed Or Right Handed? I'm Really Confused. Picture / Timi Frank Urges AGF Malami To Resign Over Invasion Of Justice Odili’s House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.