Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,104 members, 7,939,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Any Hope For Transcorp Investors? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Hope For Transcorp Investors? (622 Views)

YES! There Is Hope For 2.2 And Third Class Grads: Job Hunting Tips / What Is The Hope For A 2.2 In The Labour Market / Any Hope For Graduates With 2nd Class Lower? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Hope For Transcorp Investors? by muyii12: 2:40pm On Apr 04, 2008
PLS I WANT TO KNOW WHAT IS MAKING THE SHARE OF TRANSCORP TO BE GOING DOWN THE DRAIN DAY IN DAY OUT,PLS I WILL LIKE TO KNOW
Re: Any Hope For Transcorp Investors? by deor03(m): 3:25pm On Apr 04, 2008
It is the same story as a" house that was built on weak foundation,.,.,.,.,.,,.,.,"
It would not last.
Sorry if you invested into it.
Re: Any Hope For Transcorp Investors? by akinnex(m): 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2008
Hey Bad Government i guess
But lets keep our fingers crossed
Somthing Good will happen
Its have being like that with some other shares that are topping the market today
it has once being like that with NB and now they have picked Up
Safe and keep investing

(1) (Reply)

What Next After Mobil Psa Interview? / How People Get Called By Consulting Firms: / Some Eggs And Fruit Salad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.