Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,402 members, 7,891,767 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 06:37 PM

Adventure Travel Across Africa. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Adventure Travel Across Africa. (1290 Views)

Travelling Across Africa? These Souvenirs Are A Must-get!!! / Checkout The First Solar Plane To Travel Across The Globe / Owerri: My Nigerian Adventure In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adventure Travel Across Africa. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 07, 2013
Looking for a few people who will join me on an adventure across Africa. I have a few Ideas on a how budget travel by road. I just want to feel the awesomeness of Africa.. New cultures, new People e.t.c..
I'm thinking West Africa will be a great start and I'd love to document it in videos which will be posted on Youtube and maybe on T.V too.
That'll be all for now. Will discuss further if anyone is interested in this crazy adventure with me. grin

Been to Togo twice and Ghana. I also hear Ivory Coast women are awesome. I almost went crazy with the type of Azzs women in Ghana have. Anyone feeling me on this?
Re: Adventure Travel Across Africa. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
I am thinking about doing the same but unfortunately not soon undecided
Re: Adventure Travel Across Africa. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I am thinking about doing the same but unfortunately not soon undecided
Trust me, it's gonna be a dream come true. There's a lot about Africa and African that needs to be discovered and there's nothing like travelling to a foreign land and still have a feeling that you're still among your people. The love you get is defo different.
Re: Adventure Travel Across Africa. by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
chipmunkey:
Trust me, it's gonna be a dream come true. There's a lot about Africa and African that needs to be discovered and there's nothing like travelling to a foreign land and still have a feeling that you're still among your people. The love you get is defo different.
true...Africa is blessed we should spend more in Africa instead of going on vacation in the west
Re: Adventure Travel Across Africa. by Otunbaworldwide(m): 8:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
Will u sponsor me?
Re: Adventure Travel Across Africa. by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
Otunbaworldwide: Will u sponsor me?
I would consider if you were a pretty woman. Wouldn't mind having the company of such.

Btw* The trip is just for fun and nothing more. You aso don't have to be rich to embark on such. I want to believe a budget of $200 should get each person as far as Senegal and Gambia, maybe even Cape verdes Island in two weeks. This trip is for rugged souls who don't mind awkward situations and the risk involved. More importantly the more awkward it gets the more fun it is.

Let's go!
Re: Adventure Travel Across Africa. by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
don't u think $200 (even per person) is too small? u need more money for accommodations and unexpectations. Good luck though, this will be a fun experience for sure
chipmunkey:
I would consider if you were a pretty woman. Wouldn't mind having the company of such.

Btw* The trip is just for fun and nothing more. You aso don't have to be rich to embark on such. I want to believe a budget of $200 should get each person as far as Senegal and Gambia, maybe even Cape verdes Island in two weeks. This trip is for rugged souls who don't mind awkward situations and the risk involved. More importantly the more awkward it gets the more fun it is.

Let's go!
Re: Adventure Travel Across Africa. by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 08, 2013
Sybellah: don't u think $200 (even per person) is too small? u need more money for accommodations and unexpectations. Good luck though, this will be a fun experience for sure
The budget excludes hotel accommodation.

Where my African queen @ Sybella, will you host us at the Ivory coast grin
Re: Adventure Travel Across Africa. by Nobody: 5:23am On Apr 09, 2013
chipmunkey: The budget excludes hotel accommodation.

Where my African queen @ Sybella, will you host us at the Ivory coast grin

loolz ok smiley
Re: Adventure Travel Across Africa. by DisGuy: 11:34am On Apr 09, 2013
https://www.nairaland.com/894895/touring-africa-come-along-south

something similar here not sure if it took off

seems as muc has people want to do stuff like this theres always some hesitation perharps funds, cultural difference or blah

i see people from other countries doing this very often- very random people who have never met each other
Re: Adventure Travel Across Africa. by chi2012(f): 7:17pm On Apr 10, 2013
chipmunkey: Looking for a few people who will join me on an adbventure across Africa. I have a few Ideas on a kow budget travel by road. I just want to feel the awesomeness of Africa.. New culTures, new People e.t.c..
I'm thinking West African will be a great start and I'd love to document it in videos which will be posted on Youtube and Maybe on T.V.
That'll be it for now. Will discuss further if anyone is interested in this crazy adventure with me.

Btw: been to Togo twice and Ghana. I also here Ivory Coast women are awesome. I almosy went crazy with the type of Azzs women in Ghana have. Anyone feeling me on this?
hmmmm... Interesting. Holla me if ur really keen about this. I wld love to be a part of this adventure.
Re: Adventure Travel Across Africa. by Nobody: 1:43am On Apr 13, 2013
chi2012: hmmmm... Interesting. Holla me if ur really keen about this. I wld love to be a part of this adventure.
Done that. grin
Re: Adventure Travel Across Africa. by justwise(m): 8:43am On Apr 13, 2013
Dis Guy: https://www.nairaland.com/894895/touring-africa-come-along-south

something similar here not sure if it took off

seems as muc has people want to do stuff like this theres always some hesitation perharps funds, cultural difference or blah

i see people from other countries doing this very often- very random people who have never met each other

I doubt it kicked off, judging by the last complain in that thread it seems that someone was duped.

My advice to people getting involved in this one is.... don't hand your money to the op, he has been exposed here before as somebody with a questionable character, he is basically one of those dodgy visa agents
Re: Adventure Travel Across Africa. by DisGuy: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2013
justwise:

I doubt it kicked off, judging by the last complain in that thread it seems that someone was duped.

My advice to people getting involved in this one is.... don't hand your money to the op, he has been exposed here before as somebody with a questionable character, he is basically one of those dodgy visa agents

really? i didn't even know that last post was related to the thread until i read the whole thing again

will try to email those that are still active on nairaland
Re: Adventure Travel Across Africa. by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
I am not asking for money from anyone.
Whoever contacts any Nairaland member individually as regards this thread should disregard such requests.
This thread is solely for educational purpose and whoever suspects my person of being of questionable character should at least endeavor to know mw first.

I expect @Justwise to digg up evidences of me collecting money from any individual before pointing fingers.
If not then @Justwise has some apologies to make.

#more to come.
Re: Adventure Travel Across Africa. by justwise(m): 1:48pm On Apr 13, 2013
chipmunkey: I am not asking for money from anyone.
Whoever contacts any Nairaland member individually as regards this thread should disregard such requests.
This thread is solely for educational purpose and whoever suspects my person of being of questionable character should at least endeavor to know mw first.

I expect @Justwise to digg up evidences of me collecting money from any individual before pointing fingers.
If not then @Justwise has some apologies to make.

#more to come.

I'm not a stranger to your activities with this DonChippy and Brand New IDs https://www.nairaland.com/587641/donchippy-bogus-travel-agent-email
Re: Adventure Travel Across Africa. by justwise(m): 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
Dis Guy:

really? i didn't even know that last post was related to the thread until i read the whole thing again

will try to email those that are still active on nairaland

I'm not surprised that it ended like that though, followed that thread then and did not have a good feeling about an individual involved in the planning.
Re: Adventure Travel Across Africa. by DisGuy: 6:48pm On Apr 14, 2013
justwise:

I'm not surprised that it ended like that though, followed that thread then and did not have a good feeling about an individual involved in the planning.

sometimes i get iffy when people start taking things private, i was hoping the whole thing will be discussed on the thread if/when it eventually kicked off

1 Like

Re: Adventure Travel Across Africa. by justwise(m): 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2013
Dis Guy:

sometimes i get iffy when people start taking things private,
i was hoping the whole thing will be discussed on the thread if/when it eventually kicked off

Hate it when people do that, you get that suspicious feeling when people started dropping their numbers or email addresses for offline chat.
Re: Adventure Travel Across Africa. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 07, 2013
Chipmunkey is back.....
Justwise can't kill my dream of travelling across Africa. grin
Re: Adventure Travel Across Africa. by Nobody: 6:42pm On Aug 07, 2013
I will soon be Updating on my trip from Lagos to Ghana on new thread.
Re: Adventure Travel Across Africa. by coderXO(m): 4:07pm On Nov 06, 2013
Alright so @chipmunks, how was Ghana? I'm planning my own West African voyage. Planned to go Ghana but now I am pondering a 3day stay in each country all the way to Senegal. Whaddauthink?

1 Like

Re: Adventure Travel Across Africa. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2013
coderXO: Alright so @chipmunks, how was Ghana? I'm planning my own West African voyage. Planned to go Ghana but now I am pondering a 3day stay in each country all the way to Senegal. Whaddauthink?
When do you plan to start your trip?
I intend to document mine with videos for Youtube.

(1) (Reply)

Lokoja Okene Road, A Death Trap / Prices Of Airlines From Lagos-usa / How To Get A Job In Dubai From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.