Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,064 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:44 AM

Photos: Toolz Enjoying A Luxury Holiday On Zanzibar Island - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Toolz Enjoying A Luxury Holiday On Zanzibar Island (1583 Views)

If You Think This Woman Is Enjoying A Nice Swim In The Pool, Think Again / Photos: Toolz Flaunts Her Big Hips In Ankara Outfit / (Photos)Lionel Messi & Girlfriend Antonella Enjoys Family Holiday On A Yatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Toolz Enjoying A Luxury Holiday On Zanzibar Island by LailaIkeji1: 9:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
Tolu Oniru aka Toolz, Beat FM Lagos OAP and media personality, shared these photos of her holiday on the Island of Zanzibar (a small Island, off the coast of East Africa) via her Instagram account.

#BigGurlEnjoymentTinz

What I don't know yet is who she went holidaying with. Will let y'all know once the gist is ready. wink

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/photos-bodylicious-toolz-enjoying.html

Re: Photos: Toolz Enjoying A Luxury Holiday On Zanzibar Island by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
I know I'm gonna tap that some day. cheesy

#DreamsComeTrue.
Re: Photos: Toolz Enjoying A Luxury Holiday On Zanzibar Island by chymystique(f): 9:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
Laila Ikeji tell us whr u don spend ur own Hols na grin
Re: Photos: Toolz Enjoying A Luxury Holiday On Zanzibar Island by joyli: 4:23am On Apr 08, 2013
Sexy toolz toh bad !! cool cool
Re: Photos: Toolz Enjoying A Luxury Holiday On Zanzibar Island by goldfish80(m): 7:19am On Apr 08, 2013
Brand_new: I know I'm gonna tap that some day. cheesy

#DreamsComeTrue.
Dream on bro grin
Re: Photos: Toolz Enjoying A Luxury Holiday On Zanzibar Island by Indifferent(m): 8:16am On Apr 08, 2013
Is she doing the enjoyment alone in the ireland ?
Re: Photos: Toolz Enjoying A Luxury Holiday On Zanzibar Island by stupor(m): 9:37am On Apr 08, 2013
You see sometimes i just like to watch things in this life fròm the rear !

Been there,dône that !

This life keeps evolving,when some sects get tired òf the fame and fòrtune,there's always several milliòns lurking around the corner tò fill that shóe yóu are dead-tired òf.

This is the exhaustive and vain life of celebrities and public figures.

Tòôlz as yOu savor the present moments,always remember that there'll be a time yOur market wònt sell anymore,nó matter hòw well yòu try !

Só start planning yòur life òutside the public eye if yóu really want tò enjóy the òther side òf life pòst-humôusly and quietly.

Enjoy the splendòur but dô nòt diss at anyone that'll come after yóu,publicity is a folklôre stóry !its all little girl's cindarella fairy tale they trying and made to believe in, Its just the plain truth.

What gões up always còme dówn ! Laws óf gravity ! Sô while basking in the euphôria,take a chill ônce in a while for real life pôndering.spend yóur value times with yóur löved önes because they are the ònse that saw yóu taking flight fróm the begining.

Enjoy yôur hôlidays and stay naturally down tò earth ! Its a real skeptical path that must be walked with a meek spirit just incase we fall.

Like yôu but please tread it wisely !
Big ups ! *thumbs*
Re: Photos: Toolz Enjoying A Luxury Holiday On Zanzibar Island by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 08, 2013
goldfish80:
Dream on bro grin
wink
Re: Photos: Toolz Enjoying A Luxury Holiday On Zanzibar Island by Kolade9(m): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2013
She just dey wan kyn shaaa undecided
Re: Photos: Toolz Enjoying A Luxury Holiday On Zanzibar Island by tpia5: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
Is she also from tanzania?
Re: Photos: Toolz Enjoying A Luxury Holiday On Zanzibar Island by JIGHU(m): 1:28pm On Apr 08, 2013
Indifferent: Is she doing the enjoyment alone in the ireland ?

OF COURSE NOT....SHE IS THEIR WITH THE MAN HITTING IT NA,WHEN SHE CANT BLEEP HERSELF. THE MAN WILL NEVER BE SEEN MAKING LOOK LIKE SHE IS THE ONLY ONE THERE
Re: Photos: Toolz Enjoying A Luxury Holiday On Zanzibar Island by tellwisdom: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2013
*spits* undecided
Re: Photos: Toolz Enjoying A Luxury Holiday On Zanzibar Island by Scarpon(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
I go sell my papa LAND, HOUSES, CARS, COMPANY, SHOPS. con marry babe with this kind killing shape.

(1) (Reply)

"Dancer Wade Robson claims Michael Jackson molested him for years" / Al-mustapha Leaves Prison, Visits Prophet T.B Joshua (photo) / PHOTOS: See What Wizkid’s Girlfriend Did For Him On His Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.