Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,238 members, 7,880,893 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:45 AM

Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? (12212 Views)

Does Phcn Uses Generator To Empower Us?? / What Does Phcn Do With Monthly Payments?!! / Abeg Why Does PHCN Take Light Whenever It Rains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by sammyyoung3: 1:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
NEXT.....
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Folksyharry(m): 1:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
As long as PHCN is in the hands of our incompetent greedy leaders, no growth will be seen. Thank God it has been privatized. Let's pray the privatization goes on smoothly.
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Nma28(f): 2:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
gentle12:

Ode! Mumu!! Eewu!!!,''enlighten'' indeed,I beg shut your stinking mouth and lets have serious minded people at helms of POWER affairs ,enough of this black-out and lets move forward
. And what point are you trying to make?
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by miebakar: 2:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
pls who knows anytin about NAPTIN apart from d info on dia site?
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Reference(m): 3:02pm On Apr 09, 2013
They used to. I could remember we had their number in our phone book and my dad would ask me to dial them up on the defunct Nitel line and believe me within 30 minutes they'd show up to remove fallen tree branches and tripped breakers. After a while they wouldn't come so on a typical sunday afternoon we'ed drive to their complaints office and drag them down. After a while they wouldn't come so we'ed log in our complaints and pay the service charge. After a while they took away the log book so....

One day my dad just decided to buy a generator and we rested on the seventh day and called it the sabbath day.

The story of Nigeria. Hmm.

4 Likes

Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by everyday: 3:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
PHCN are just scammers
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by anonimi: 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
Does your SINator, federal representaTHIEF, state legisLOOTER and LGA chairman and councillors have publicly available contact details to SERVE their constituents
Are we not in the same country where the PHCN workers earn a miserly N18,000 minimum wage that was grudgingly approved by the politicians while they collect mega millions for doing almost nothing every month
Why do we keep walikng left and expect some miracle and/or magic to take us to the right destination?

1 Like

Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by kufreabasi(m): 4:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
No customer's care line. They are fraudsters. Enter Jibowo you'll see huge lots of numbers but non is going through. Even if it goes nobody dare pick
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by otokx(m): 4:57pm On Apr 09, 2013
Kesmakveli: The same ish over here in Nkpolu Rumuigbo in porthrcourt(& some oder parts in d state), for 4dys now, nepa hasn't blinked d light.. I came back from an errand and saw a new bill on our meter, so I asked ma yunger bro bout it, n he said some nepa officials brought it.. So I asked if he was able to hear frm dem y d sudden power outage! Nepa officials Answer;-Men are working on it! Imagine d level of illetracy in dem! I culdnt laff. Mtcheew,, God save us.

The same thing observed in the University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Aluu, Alakahia, Rumosi, Rumuekini, Rumualogu, Ozuoba, Mgbuoba and the adjourning areas.
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by fankasibe: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
Since i left Nigeria 3years ago, i can't belief u guyz still have black-outs.
Hw una con dey take cope?
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Jakumo(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
For all you enemies of frogress who assume your power company has no toll-free customer service numbers, here they are, for those of you with alpha-numeric buttons on your phone.

1. If your home is in darkness, and has been for ages, call 1-800-UPY-OURS

2. If your freezer just exploded when the lights came on after 6 months, dial 1-800-EAT-CRUD

3. If your home was invaded by armed robbers while the lights were out, dial 1-800-LIE-FLAT

4. If you lost a loved one because the hospital lost power mid-surgery, dial 1-800-RIP-FOOL

5. If your family contracts typhoid because there is no power to pump water in your home, dial 1-800-ONE-LESS

With the above numbers now provided, enemies of frogress can now rest in peace.

On an unrelated note, Fakasibe, your profile picture brings out the dog in me. Awooooooooooooooooo ! Tasty rack fer sure.

1 Like

Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by seglan(m): 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
Customer service line ke, for where. With these crop of staffs? Forget A̶̲̥̅♏ .
I beg when are the government paying them off
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by seno408(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
The PHCN customer care number is only know to my oga at the top. I can tell u one nw and my oga at the top will say another.
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by deelobe: 8:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
There was a time they distributed fliers with names and numbers of managers to call. I called once or twice and a man answered politely. Subsequently all the numbers ring out. PHCN just brought an annoying bill today for the past one month light comes on for 2hrs palmgrove area. It's only in this country you pay for services not rendered and you dare not complain. I have had it with this country up to my neck. We needna revolution.
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Barthx(m): 8:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
gentle12:

Ode! Mumu!! Eewu!!!,''enlighten'' indeed,I beg shut your stinking mouth and lets have serious minded people at helms of POWER affairs ,enough of this black-out and lets move forward
must you insult?
Grow up already!
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Harmvirus(f): 8:21pm On Apr 09, 2013
They were trying before in my area. but idk whats wrong with them lately. the thing tire me o
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by rfams: 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
lord_darshwood:

To be patient until we die In darkness,1986 was deadline for blackout,recently its vision2010 and three years after its worst,in my area at abule egba,its a 2 days on and 1 day off but we barely use light for 20hours out of 48hours they promised us..so tell me what manner of patience do we need again.

Nigeria is a country motivated by GREED and LUST for POWER. That's why we tend not to see the full scale of progress in action. We can't say we ain't progressing, cause we are; but we ought to be ahead than where we are today.

Who dare stands for the masses, gets marks and might even lose his/her in the process. Every one is scared to talk, that's why we hide behind of mobile phones and pcs to pour out our minds on social networks. If you're deeply hurt as your words expresses. Then start a protest in your neighborhood and see where that lends too.

Apart from that, don't complain about any damn thing about nigeria and just hope for a better tomorrow for our dear country.

1 Like

Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by rfams: 11:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
Sleekydee: See eh, d issue of PHCN in nigeria will not change...I eventually got fed up wen I changed location, I moved 2 Lekki 4rm Meiran estate, believe mi as I speak, I av bin here(lekki) for over a year, d lite situation is alarming and creepled....it absolutely makes no sense...2 make is worse all dis ma flamboyant neighbors dnt even GIV A HECk, dey run dier Mikano 24hrs, mi I no b oil worker, na manage I dey manage, I jst don't seem 2 understand y dis landlords cnt see 2 file a complaint....u nid 2 stay Here 2 understand our plight....Terrible

Eh ya, I feel for you, but have you had of the quote "Cut your coat according to your size" ? If that's your size, then you self mount a mikano like your neighbors
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by rfams: 11:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
muktar mtt: But not wit GEJ in office

Haba, Once bitten twice .....
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 10, 2013
i am not sure they have a customer care or PRO? but i can authoritatively confirm that they are a bunch of moimoi and akara peeps there!!
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 10, 2013
U see, I wld av given u the number ryt away bt, i dnt wnt to give u somtin else and their oga at d top...
Anyway, its 080
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by DisGuy: 12:32am On Apr 10, 2013
rfams:

Eh ya, I feel for you, but have you had of the quote "Cut your coat according to your size" ? If that's your size, then you self mount a mikano like your neighbors

...then mount the Mikano on a Sub woofer

You gotta love this city!! better than sin city!
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by wawaboy1(m): 3:46am On Apr 10, 2013
otokx:

The same thing observed in the University of Port Harcourt, Choba, Aluu, Alakahia, Rumosi, Rumuekini, Rumualogu, Ozuoba, Mgbuoba and the adjourning areas.
same with rumukrushi,rumudara,elimbu
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by ngmart(m): 3:52am On Apr 10, 2013
NOT WORKING
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by nkpommpko(m): 4:57am On Apr 10, 2013
Please people, we need to start talking, this light issue is our problem in nigeria. Its worse than boko haram, whoever is responsible for this no light terrorist attack on nigerians has been operating faceless for years,our poor health is as a result of, NO LIGTH, no jobs, result of no lite, corruption, even boko haram etc, all these and more because of no lite, I beg nigerians let's rise up to fight this terror
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by tpia5: 5:30am On Apr 10, 2013
Customer service line in nigeria?

The op must be a returnee i'm sure.
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 10, 2013
You can reach the presidential task force on power with this number: 08050240024 they are in Good position to handle any complaints regarding phcn because even if PHCN has a customer number they won't respond to your complaints

You can also go to their website and fill in the complaints form, when PHCN was busy toying with our transformer, they will normally come and remove the fuses and go away with the deception that they want to work on a pole somewhere and later on they won't put it back even for weeks or monthd until you go to their office and pay them before they will put it back, I had to email the presidential task force and to my suprise they (PHCN) came from their headquaters and fixed every every about the transformer, removed all the grases growing around it(something they don't do) I was just laughing, few minutes later I got a call from the taskforce asking me if there has been any improvement I replied yes and later some months again they called back saying they wanted to know if there has been any problem I said No because since then all the transformer hasn't had any problem at all. So take your complaints to them and they will look into it for you.
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Nobody: 8:10am On Apr 10, 2013
ur kon3 does not like gud ting, Christopher Kolade just resigned his appointment with his integrity in tact due to the unsavoury , morally objectionable envt he was in
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Ninilowo(m): 8:18am On Apr 10, 2013
U said whaaaat??
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by Nobody: 8:32am On Apr 10, 2013
naija i hail thee.
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by anonimi: 8:44am On Apr 10, 2013
gboss4sure: You can reach the presidential task force on power with this number: 08050240024 they are in Good position to handle any complaints regarding phcn because even if PHCN has a customer number they won't respond to your complaints

You can also go to their website and fill in the complaints form, when PHCN was busy toying with our transformer, they will normally come and remove the fuses and go away with the deception that they want to work on a pole somewhere and later on they won't put it back even for weeks or monthd until you go to their office and pay them before they will put it back, I had to email the presidential task force and to my suprise they (PHCN) came from their headquaters and fixed every every about the transformer, removed all the grases growing around it(something they don't do) I was just laughing, few minutes later I got a call from the taskforce asking me if there has been any improvement I replied yes and later some months again they called back saying they wanted to know if there has been any problem I said No because since then all the transformer hasn't had any problem at all. So take your complaints to them and they will look into it for you.

Quite impressive.
How wonderful it would be if we could do same with our LGA chairmen, councillors, state and federal lawmakers
Re: Does PHCN Have A Customer Service Line? by NLGwoodey: 10:10am On Apr 10, 2013
Even if they do, that is one call you don't want to make

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Middle Belt Youths, Cleric Declare Support For Jonathan’s Re-election / Over 500 Nigerian Refugees Return From Chad (Photos) / President Buhari Arrives Bamako For African-France Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.