Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,928 members, 7,922,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 11:35 PM

Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 (45759 Views)

Queen Elizabeth Meeting The Oba Of Benin In 1956 Pics / "Ooni Of Ife Is Oba Of Benin's Son,Not In The Same Class"-Bini Palace To Alake / Queen Elizabeth And Buhari To Attend Ogunwusi's Coronation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
kajoula:
grin. Iseee !

Osalogbue!!!
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by Gwekzy: 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
He don tay we dey mumu 4 dem

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by Policewoman(f): 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2013
ighoosagie: OBA GHA TOKPERE
IS the Oba prostrating? I thought Obas don't step out of their palaces?

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by Symphony007: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
I would have loved to hear what prince phillip had to say about the oba's dressing cause when he was in nigeria in 2003 with the queen and he saw obasanjo with his long flowing agbada at the airport, he exclaimed. "mr president, you look like you're ready for bed".

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by 32D: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
DICKtator: WHY CAN'T SHE REMOVE HER GLOVES? angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin
if na u person wan shake with this thorn-like clothes n garbage , u no go just wave am from afar? She try sef say contact dey

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
The Oba was looking so sexy...

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by maclatunji: 12:22pm On Apr 08, 2013
kandiikane: Ok...

Should we acknowledge the photos because the Oba took a photo with Queen Elizabeth or should we acknowledge the photos because Queen Elizabeth took a photo with the Oba?

After editing your post, it makes sense to me.tongue
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by 32D: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
Okija_juju: That Oba is a Biitchass!! angry angry angry angry
Why is he bowing to the Queen?! angry

He even left his palace to meet her at the Airport?!

She is shaking him with her gloves on sef!!

Yet his foolish Grandson would not even come out to see the President? angry

#Typical Nigga Mentality!! angry
lmfao
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by ifihearam: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2013

U DEY MIND AM. MTCHEEEEEEEWWWW

YEYE
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
pleep: Dafuq?.... dis nigga look like they pulled him out a drainage pipe. lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Exactly my thought!
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 08, 2013
I absolutely love Benin culture and tradition...

God bless Benin people!!

Oba gha tor kpere!! wink

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by ifihearam: 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2013
Policewoman: IS the Oba prostrating? I thought Obas don't step out of their palaces?

SO WE THOUGHT UNTIL THE OBA WENT TO CALABAR. TO DO WHAT SEF?
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
Symphony007: I would have loved to hear what prince phillip had to say about the oba's dressing cause when he was in nigeria in 2003 with the queen and he saw obasanjo with his long flowing agbada at the airport, he exclaimed. "mr president, you look like you're ready for bed".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by arantess: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2013
frederal: Is dt a masquerade-looking horrific
my thoughts exactly
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2013
I hope dem fumigate this Oba with enuuuuf insecticides and pesticides before e see the Queen? The guy just be like mobile sanctuary for rodents and insects... lipsrsealed

Farmer fit kukuma position the Oba for corn field as scare-crow...no bird go near grin

10 Likes

Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by Symphony007: 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2013

in case you don't know. As of that her visit, she was still queen and commander in chief of nigeria so she takes precedence over every other person in the country.

And what is wrong with him bowing to a woman? Nigerians and our degredation of women.

5 Likes

Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by ifihearam: 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2013
Symphony007: I would have loved to hear what prince phillip had to say about the oba's dressing cause when he was in nigeria in 2003 with the queen and he saw obasanjo with his long flowing agbada at the airport, he exclaimed. "mr president, you look like you're ready for bed".

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
OBVIOUSLY A MASQUERADE
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by ifihearam: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: I hope dem fumigate this Oba before e see the Queen? The guy just be like mobile sanctuary for rodents and insects... lipsrsealed

RFLMAO
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Apr 08, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy: I hope dem fumigate this Oba before e see the Queen? The guy just be like mobile sanctuary for rodents and insects... lipsrsealed

Yeah, the same way your father should have fumigated your mum's pu.ss before busting his nuts in there, no?? S.O.B!!

That's an African royalty, don't disrespect him!!

6 Likes

Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2013
ifihearam:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
OBVIOUSLY A MASQUERADE

What's funny?? undecided

I bet you're the type that can't stand your blackness..
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
ShymmexLion:

Yeah, the same way your father should have fumigated your mum's pu.ss before busting his nuts in there, no?? S.O.B!!

That's an African royalty, don't disrespect him!!

Abobi park well there...
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by segelity(m): 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2013

no mind the foolish man he is 'bootlicking' .because of one white bi**h
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by cheddarking(m): 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2013
Look at the Oba in a Ghillie Suit looking like a Commando...

I half-expect him to pull out an M-16 and drop the Queen and her Husband...

Tango Down. Kill Confirmed. cool

#TooMuchCallOfDuty grin grin

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2013

Spot on bro! When are we going to stop " yessa massa"?
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2013
PortHarcourtBoy:

Abobi park well there...

STFU!! You're a fvcking swine and a prick!!

Is the queen better than the man? - you fvcking ignorant ape!!

Your dad should have busted the nuts that made you in ya mum's mouth, to be honest... I bet that's his only regret in life, no??
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by cheddarking(m): 12:41pm On Apr 08, 2013

Yo...You know wetin Queen Victoria do en own Grandpapa?

Oba Ovaramwen was kicked out his palace and deported to Lagos(I think)

This Nigga likes his throne and his Camoflage Royal Clothes abeg... grin grin
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by Quaritch(m): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
cheddarking: Look at the Oba in a Ghillie Suit looking like a Commando...

I half-expect him to pull out an M-16 and drop the Queen and her Husband...

Tango Down. Kill Confirmed. cool

#TooMuchCallOfDuty grin grin

Ahahaha grin
You got me there grin
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by Ufeolorun(m): 12:42pm On Apr 08, 2013
Those who do not have kings or do have kings without history are out here in full force,yes the dressing is heavy but come on!

4 Likes

Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by kandiikane(m): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
maclatunji:

After editing your post, it makes sense to me.tongue
grin

Sharrap!
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by buklan4realyah(f): 12:45pm On Apr 08, 2013
ILEEFO too bad gan ni....MENH!dose daz tradition get as im b ooo
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by foluks24(f): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
the gloves are part of the dressing and not becos she is in nigeria.
DICKtator: WHY CAN'T SHE REMOVE HER GLOVES? angry angry angry angry
grin grin grin grin
Re: Photo Of Queen Elizabeth II And Oba Of Benin In 1956 by belhomme(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
is dat d oba of benin behind d masqurade?...just to b sure u knw!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

80-Year-Old Alaafin Of Oyo Demonstrates How To Disarm A Thief (Photos) / Queen Ola Ajoke Adeyemi (Throwback Photo As A Little Girl) / Meet The Ofoni People Of Bayelsa, The Only Urhobo Tribe In Bayelsa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.